PDA

View Full Version : Breakneck and Quickslinger

Handsprime
22nd September 2015, 12:15 PM
Since my order for these 2 have gone M.I.A. and that all help from the seller is just pointless :( I am now in the look for these 2.

Since I didn't get my money back (the card I used to buy these would not allow refunds), I don't want to spend too much on these. I know it seems ridiculous, but I am very upset that something I ordered just never arrived. And that I never got my money back :mad:

Update: Thanks to the legend that is G1Optimal, I am now only looking for Quickslinger

UltraMarginal
22nd September 2015, 01:12 PM
Good luck in your hunt mate.

G1Optimal
30th September 2015, 05:10 PM
I don't know if you want them or not but i have two Dlx class Brake-Necks mosc i do not want and as long as its pick up, i will sell both brakenecks for $20 as you had problems with getting them.

Handsprime
30th September 2015, 05:38 PM
I don't know if you want them or not but i have two Dlx class Brake-Necks mosc i do not want and as long as its pick up, i will sell both brakenecks for $20 as you had problems with getting them.

I'll take one :D cheers legend

jazzcomp
1st October 2015, 10:02 AM
I'm interested in the other one, G1Optimal. :) Is that right, $10 each? :cool:

ILikeSoundwave
2nd October 2015, 08:03 PM

If anyone backs out I'm also interested!

jazzcomp
6th October 2015, 09:52 AM
Massive thanks to G1Optimal :D A really great bloke.

Handsprime
8th October 2015, 11:01 PM
Thank you G1Optimal.
If anyone has a Quickslinger at all (with comic included), I'll happily buy one off you.