PDA

View Full Version : The TF Quotes IRL Thread

UltimateGalvatron
3rd October 2015, 04:13 PM
Do you ever use TF quotes in real life? Post some examples!

Yesterday I wanted to talk to my friend so I texted him
"Jazz to Moon Base 2, Jazz to Moon Base 2!":cool:
He replied with 'lol' :o

CHILENO20
4th October 2015, 05:00 PM
He should have texted back "Bumblebee & Spike here" :D

BigTransformerTrev
4th October 2015, 05:22 PM
Every time one of my kids wakes up in the middle of the night I mentally go 'Nooooooo!!!!' :p

UltimateGalvatron
6th October 2015, 06:17 PM
Today was first day back at school today. To help get through, a lot of TF quotes were used.

When I saw my friend this morning: "What's shakin Perceptor, other then this fortress?" Unfortunately he didn't reply with "Blaster, Ultra Magnus sends orders to contact Optimus Prime, on Moon Base 1"

In response to Math homework: "Talk about dull Daniel"

When someone asked me what a Transformer is (I restrained myself) "Autonomous robotic organisms from the planet Cybertron"

Also some non quotes but TF related things I said through the day
"Hey, Kup is the name of a Transformer!"
"Hey, Thrust is the name of a Transformer!"
"There's a Transformer with Atlas in his name! He's called Dai Atlas"
"Hey there's a Transformer with Galaxy in his name! Galaxy Convoy!"
"Did you know there is a Transformer called Tidal Wave!"
After constant stream of questions
"Well, I like Transformers...:o"

Paulbot
19th October 2015, 11:13 PM
In a very stressful day of work today, 10th day in a row I've been working without a break, someone tried to bring up a new thing that needed to be investigated, so I did throw out the quote "I can't deal with that now" and then thought of this thread. :)

kurdt_the_goat
19th October 2015, 11:27 PM
If only you could have detonated 3/4 of the office :D

UltimateGalvatron
20th October 2015, 07:45 AM
Well, given his workmates would have detonated 4/4, I think it was a good choice ;)

At class sport when my team mate got the ball yesterday
"Dinobots, destroy Devastator!"
When I get the ball
"I'll take you all on!"

Ozgardian
20th October 2015, 10:49 PM
"Yeeeees", "like shooting cyberducks in a barrel!".

MayzaPrime
21st October 2015, 09:50 AM
My 4 year old was playing with Optimus Prime this morning he pressed his button to activate the voice and the famous (maybe alittle over used now) quote 'one shall stand, one shall fall' he replied in his best Megatron voice 'why throw away your life so recklessly' and my 7 year old finished the quote 'thats a question you should ask yourself Megatron'

Proud Dad moment :D

UltimateGalvatron
21st October 2015, 09:50 AM
My 4 year old was playing with Optimus Prime this morning he pressed his button to activate the voice and the famous (maybe alittle over used now) quote 'one shall stand, one shall fall' he replied in his best Megatron voice 'why throw away your life so recklessly' and my 7 year old finished the quote 'thats a question you should ask yourself Megatron'

:D:D:D

UltraMarginal
21st October 2015, 09:58 AM

That is Awesome!

Lint
21st October 2015, 02:45 PM
In a very stressful day of work today, 10th day in a row I've been working without a break, someone tried to bring up a new thing that needed to be investigated, so I did throw out the quote "I can't deal with that now" and then thought of this thread. :)

I use that one a LOT at work. I also do on occasion "has the imperial magistrate reached a verdict?" and "spare me this mockery of justice!". And I wonder why my career is going nowhere :rolleyes:

I used to do "why girl hit my nose" quite frequently with my wife (substituting hit and nose with whatever was relevant at the time) until one day she decided to watch TFTM with me and shot me a dark look when Grimlock spoke the line.

UltraMarginal
21st October 2015, 03:45 PM
I used to do "why girl hit my nose" quite frequently with my wife (substituting hit and nose with whatever was relevant at the time) until one day she decided to watch TFTM with me and shot me a dark look when Grimlock spoke the line.

THAT IS GOLD!
Please tell me you got a photo of the look on her face for posterity. Suddenly the cute thing that you've been doing for years becomes extra dorky and annoying:cool:

Sinnertwin
29th October 2015, 07:50 PM
I walked into Big W's staffroom, yelled "Die! Autobots!" & levelled the place.
HR sent me a nasty email the next day.

UltimateGalvatron
8th November 2015, 10:02 AM
I was playing COd with a friend and I didn't know what mode we were playing (toliet break) and he said we were playing Free for All. I said
"In that case I say it is survival of the fittest!"