PDA

View Full Version : For the Wall-E fans/collectors...

Saintly
18th September 2008, 11:18 AM
20% off at K-Mart when you watch the movie at Greater Union -> http://www.greaterunion.com.au/movies/whatsnew.asp?news=673&utm_source=17/09/2008&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cinebuzz

i_amtrunks
18th September 2008, 12:33 PM
oooo, I wonder if Gold Class counts???

Already booked in for a Sunday night session!

JuzMel
18th September 2008, 01:47 PM
Village Cinemas also have the same offer. You just have to show them your VC card when you buy your tickets and they will give you the discount voucher. Otherwise if you have an online account, you can book tickets there too.

Paulbot
18th September 2008, 02:10 PM
And if you go to the movies at Village Cinemas regularly you should have a VMC card. It's free, all you need is an email address.

It's been two and a half years since I worked there but I still know the signup spiel. :o

Saintly
18th September 2008, 02:21 PM
Village and Greater Union is one of the same.... kinda like Woolworths and Safeway

Paulbot
18th September 2008, 02:27 PM
Safeway on its way out in Victoria. All the stores are being rebranded "Woolworths".

Pulse
18th September 2008, 02:30 PM
Safeway on its way out in Victoria. All the stores are being rebranded "Woolworths".

I guess they're following the lead of Myer/Grace Brothers in saving money by only using one type of signage/advertising

Saintly
18th September 2008, 02:30 PM
hmmm off-topic... why would they want to rebrand to woolworths?? safeway sounds much better and friendly

Paulbot
18th September 2008, 02:33 PM
As Pulse says, saves them money. I think, many years ago, Woolworths brought out Safeway and let them keep the store name, but Woolworths has been the dominant company.

Saintly
18th September 2008, 02:35 PM
fair enough... and less confusion :)

i_amtrunks
18th September 2008, 03:26 PM
fair enough... and less confusion :)

I wonder what they use in Tasmania now then? When I was last there 10 years ago, Woolworths/Safeway were called "Rolf Vos" or something similar...

Saintly
18th September 2008, 03:43 PM
I wonder what they use in Tasmania now then? When I was last there 10 years ago, Woolworths/Safeway were called "Rolf Vos" or something similar...

They dropped the name since 2000 -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woolworths_Limited