PDA

View Full Version : Fifth 2015 Subscription figure now out

griffin
15th October 2015, 03:12 AM
And it is Gen2 Starscream (http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-conventions-get-togethers/1053263-tfss-3-figure-5-way.html), leaving the Krok and mystery figures left.

It is odd to hear that some people are saying that theirs are not misassembled, but could be referring to the tail wings (horizontal stabilisers), not the main wing connectors.

prjkt
15th October 2015, 08:12 AM
Maybe the delay in sending them out was due to them fixing it? I guess I'll find out when mine arrives, probably in 2-3 weeks based on previous shipping times

MayzaPrime
15th October 2015, 09:30 AM
Looking forward to the last two figures... :D

Will the mystery figure and Krok be sent together?

UltraMarginal
15th October 2015, 11:06 AM
I've got to be honest, Nacelle left a bad taste in my mouth.
I'm not as excited about this next figure as I thought I would be.

Megatran
15th October 2015, 12:17 PM
2014? Hope its worth the wait....

griffin
15th October 2015, 05:03 PM
2014? Hope its worth the wait....

Meh... close enough. :p

griffin
19th October 2015, 06:28 PM
This is extraordinary... mine arrived on Friday the 16th, just 3 days after it was showing up in American hands.

Either they sent out the foreign ones early to get a head start on the American ones (unlikely), or I got a really good alignment of postage services (more likely) to get here within a week.

Unfortunately, mine has one of the wing connectors wrong... which is worse than having both of the connectors wrong, because you have to swap sides with the connectors to fix it (the connector can't be flipped around as the pin holes don't match up).

I checked Sinnertwin's Starscream (my second one is for him) to see if I got lucky and his had the opposite wrong, but both of his are wrong... so his can be fixed. Mine will need the backup option of sanding down the corner for the wing to fold up over it. :(

UltraMarginal
20th October 2015, 02:38 PM
That's a pretty crappy configuration.
I'm looking forward to the mystery figure, it's not as easy to guess as the last one was.

prjkt
21st October 2015, 10:05 AM
I'm still waiting for my Screamer to arrive, hopefully will be in OK condition.

Apparently this year's bonus is a legends class figure (again) and one of the suggestions is Rook (http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Rook_(Universe)) out of the Tailgate/Windcharger mould, although with that name being used for the CW figure, who knows?

Krayt
23rd October 2015, 12:14 AM
My figure is fine! Perfect!!!....

Except for the nipples!.... What the hell is up with the paint job? Sievert robs shows the same mismatch in size...

As for a legend.... After the Botcon pretender, I got in my head it may be a legend.... With a shell :-D

Megatran
23rd October 2015, 12:25 AM
My figure is fine! Perfect!!!....

Except for the nipples!.... What the hell is up with the paint job? Sievert robs shows the same mismatch in size...

As for a legend.... After the Botcon pretender, I got in my head it may be a legend.... With a shell :-D
Hmmm, funny you noticed the nipples. :p