PDA

View Full Version : In-Hand Images of CW Smokescreen and Betatron

UltimateGalvatron
21st October 2015, 09:17 PM
Thanks to BattleUpSaber on TFW2005.
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-news-rumors/1053785-hand-images-cw-smokescreen-betatron.html
Pics in the link.

TBH I think SkyReign/Betatron limbs look better as stand alone CHUG Figures then Optimus Maximus's

Smint
21st October 2015, 10:36 PM
It's just Superion with more red. Tell me this is work in progress.

Lord_Zed
21st October 2015, 11:30 PM
Smokescreen's colours make the molds proportions look bad. These guys aren't doing it for me.

Mythirax
22nd October 2015, 12:39 AM
Betatron in that photo looks awful :(

DaptoDog
22nd October 2015, 07:02 AM

Yep, it's a crying shame what they have done to Scattershot in that Betatron pic. I have Computron from when I was a kid and I always thought he and Predaking were the best looking combiners as toys. Still hoping Takara can pull this out and give us a proper Computron that provides the proper level of respect to the character. That head sculpt alone on betatron is just terrible.

Defcon
24th October 2015, 01:59 PM
I actually like Smokescreen and Hound from this wave. Although there are no pictures of the individual bots, but from what I have seen of Wheeljack and Trailbreaker they look forced like the characters don't fit the molds. Wheeljack is so bad its depressing. Seems like a waste. For these cases I would of preferred some new characters instead. Betatron looks bad and is unappealing without some colour breakup on the chest.

Handsprime
24th October 2015, 02:17 PM
Wheeljack looks so bad, I would want to get him to add my terrible toys collection. Seriously it looks like an oversized Legends toy. Someone please retool him and make him smaller

ampoldj
24th October 2015, 10:58 PM
Wow Betatron...is Hasbro Testing us :confused:

SuspectimusPrime
25th October 2015, 12:59 AM
It's just Superion with more red. Tell me this is work in progress.

Wow Betatron...is Hasbro Testing us :confused:

He is intended to be perpetually stuck in beta testing. That's the joke. Nobody is supposed to buy it. ;)

Bidoofdude
25th October 2015, 07:46 PM
Bring in Bluestreak, Sideswipe and Red Alert Hasbro. :) Smokescreen looks good