PDA

View Full Version : Halo 5

MayzaPrime
29th October 2015, 04:44 PM
Despite the delay, it took all night to install/update. I have kicked off my Halo 5 journey, and I am enjoying it so far.

The graphics are phenomenal, the gameplay is crisp, the cut scenes are epic. I haven't played as much multiplayer as I would have like but that will come in time.

Is anyone else on the Halo 5 train, and what do you think so far?

BruiseLee
29th October 2015, 04:52 PM
I'm still downloading...

At the rate it's going, I'll let you know what I think by Sunday... :o

lancalot
29th October 2015, 05:44 PM
yeah it a 56GB d/l !! lucky i got my system first so was able to d/l first and ready for the launch ....

i really like it... i mainly play the story mode , as i suck on the online matches... my reaction are too slow now... lol just keep on dieing but i giv it a go ever now and then ... the graphics and overall package is very well put together , what you expect from a grade A game .... i just love the sound quality as that is overlooked with so many games out there ...
Also i like how you play the two main character , you notice they have a slightly different feel to them ... top notch quality ...

There so many supporting video ,the Halo channel app .. and lore to make it a richer experience in the world of halo .... i recommend you watch the animated HALO: THE FALL OF REACH for origin of the master-chief ..... that a good insight

watch the ten short clips they only 20sec each and get a free code for req pack ....
http://experience-halo-5-guardians.xbox.com/experience.html

also of note is that the nightfall mini series isnt that good ... and that it is a paid to watch video , is not worth it at all on the halo channel , so try to watch it by other means , or just skip it .. doesnt really add anything to the locke character

benny444
29th October 2015, 10:41 PM
This is definitely my favourite Halo game so far :) only played a couple of hours and it's awesome :)