PDA

View Full Version : Issues with a dealer - thoughts?

Finback
3rd November 2015, 01:19 PM
Hi folks, am just wondering if anyone has purchased anything from PremiumCollectables before - a while back (June), I ordered a Hot Spot and Motormaster - Hot Spot showed up in the post a month later, and I simply assumed MM was on back order.

Anyway, since waiting a couple of months, I've emailed the site and the owner's email from the receipt directly three times and had zero responses.

Anyone dealt with them before, and have opinions on their service (good/bad/etc)? Or any suggestions on what action I may be able to take?

Thanks for any input

Fin

UltimateGalvatron
3rd November 2015, 01:21 PM
http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=21536

The link to their feedback thread.

MayzaPrime
3rd November 2015, 01:26 PM
Try Twitter (if you have it), I have found they respond very quickly over Twitter

Finback
3rd November 2015, 02:19 PM
Thanks UltimateGalvatron, have messaged them there :)

griffin
3rd November 2015, 04:10 PM
I would try Mayza's suggestion of using twitter if you have it, as there has been a lot of feedback about them not replying to emails (and they are not required to reply here, and rarely do).
Facebook may be another option, as like twitter, it might be to public to their customers to leave unanswered.

(it would be good if we knew their phone number, for all of these people having trouble getting a reply from them)