PDA

View Full Version : Need: BW Optimal Optimus Deflector Shield and Missile

iceburn
20th September 2008, 10:23 AM
As above I guess, I'm missing the left bottom deflector shield and a missile of BW Optimal Optimus. If anyone has spare...please let me know. Thanks

kup
20th September 2008, 03:06 PM
Beast Wars accessories are very hard to come by. They are rarer than complete toys!

Although its a couple of months away, it is possible that we may find one at the Parra Fair. If you don't find one by then I will keep an eye out.

liegeprime
20th September 2008, 03:30 PM
As kup said.... Ive spotted 2 Optimal Optimus in the past Parra Fairs but usually missing the parts your after. BUt, maybe one of these fairs we get something, will keep an eye out.

iceburn
20th September 2008, 04:25 PM
Beast Wars accessories are very hard to come by. They are rarer than complete toys!

Although its a couple of months away, it is possible that we may find one at the Parra Fair. If you don't find one by then I will keep an eye out.

As kup said.... Ive spotted 2 Optimal Optimus in the past Parra Fairs but usually missing the parts your after. BUt, maybe one of these fairs we get something, will keep an eye out.

thank you...yeah, i know it's a pain. the ebay seller i bought from has actually got deregistered from ebay (don't know why).

i'll post pics of what i need. the missile is actually not important as i've got 3 out of 4. i just probably need the bottom piece out of the 3 deflector shield on the left arm. best if i can get all 3 and complete it.

Pulse
20th September 2008, 05:51 PM
thank you...yeah, i know it's a pain. the ebay seller i bought from has actually got deregistered from ebay (don't know why).

9 times out of 10 it's because they haven't paid their sellers/related fees on time... :rolleyes:

iceburn
20th September 2008, 06:13 PM
sheesh...ok, could be the reason.
problem is now i can't check the seller's auction won description to know what i'm missing!

[edit]

here's the pic of what i need only...

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/8492/optimaloptimusff5.jpg

STL
21st September 2008, 10:51 PM
very nice, Icey, I've been after one myself for awhile now!

iceburn
21st September 2008, 10:55 PM
hehe..he's a cool fig :)

iceburn
1st October 2008, 06:33 AM
sheesh...ok, could be the reason.
problem is now i can't check the seller's auction won description to know what i'm missing!

[edit]

here's the pic of what i need only...

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/8492/optimaloptimusff5.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300261147182

Got what i wanted with some spares....
Anyone wants the other deflector shields, a missile and other unknown parts? I'm keeping just the above parts and the instructions. :p

kup
1st October 2008, 09:18 AM
The rest look to be Rampage parts, rare ones too! I would keep them in case you want to buy a Rampage.

liegeprime
1st October 2008, 09:24 AM
Got what i wanted with some spares....
Anyone wants the other deflector shields, a missile and other unknown parts? I'm keeping just the above parts and the instructions. :p

Ooooh memememememememe!!!!! how much?

iceburn
1st October 2008, 09:58 AM
4 spare BW Optimal Optimus deflector shields taken by liegeprime.
the gun is pending sale as I might intend to keep it

i'm left with BW Optimal Optimus 1 missile $4

The rest look to be Rampage parts, rare ones too! I would keep them in case you want to buy a Rampage.

Thanks kup, didnt realised you replied. Nah, I'm not collecting BW at the moment so I'm all good. you reckon I should keep it? Why...see if anyone wants them first to complete their current BW Series. I'm a giver :D

- 2 limbs $1 each, 3 missiles $3 each , 1 rifle $4 for BW Rampage

- The red (shield) thing is still unknown. HELP anyone???

Pulse
1st October 2008, 10:34 AM
- The red (shield) thing is still unknown. HELP anyone???

When you've got time, All I can recommend is to check out TFU... (I took a guess with the 1998 figures & came up = zilch :()

iceburn
1st October 2008, 10:41 AM
pulse..done that. i even went transformerland.com...nothing red for that accessory came up.
guess i've to go through each and every BW toy to figure out whose that is

[edit]
maybe it just aren't a transformer part at all :)
anyone wants a red lollypop?

kup
1st October 2008, 11:37 AM
4 spare BW Optimal Optimus deflector shields taken by liegeprime.
the gun is pending sale as I might intend to keep it

i'm left with BW Optimal Optimus 1 missile $4

Thanks kup, didnt realised you replied. Nah, I'm not collecting BW at the moment so I'm all good. you reckon I should keep it? Why...see if anyone wants them first to complete their current BW Series. I'm a giver :D

I thought you should keep it only if you intended to buy Rampage in the future which may be incomplete. If you don't plan to get a Rampage then yeah, its best to give the parts to someone who can use them.

iceburn
1st October 2008, 12:04 PM
I thought you should keep it only if you intended to buy Rampage in the future which may be incomplete. If you don't plan to get a Rampage then yeah, its best to give the parts to someone who can use them.

Probably not. i got Optimal Optimus because Megatron used the body in Beast Machines...so i might custom it with Megatron's head some day