PDA

View Full Version : New Mobile game coming - TRANSFORMERS: EARTH WARS

UltraMarginal
10th November 2015, 08:38 AM
Saw this over at Seibertron (http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/mobile-device-game-transformers-earth-wars-gameplay-videos/34191/)

When this is released, I will most likely stop playing Boom Beach.

It looks a little clunky but it's still in Beta I guess.

DaptoDog
10th November 2015, 09:36 AM
I look forward to this one, haven't played any of the similar games like Clash of Clans etc.

The Ozformers league has been going hard in Transformers Battle Tactics, sometimes placing in the top 20 for events. But it's starting to get stale and DeNA is running it into the ground with some of its decisions. Will be good to move on to the new game since Battle Tactics looks to be on the way out. At least the new game is not run by DeNA.

1AZRAEL1
10th November 2015, 09:55 AM
Cool. Will likely get this. Still play Angry Birds though :p

Raider
10th November 2015, 10:15 AM
Yeah TFBT is getting a little boring. Same thing.... grind grind grind it seems. They need to do something to shake it up otherwise I just don't see myself continuing to play. Ozformers has some amazing players in our league so it's been fun being in the top teams that play.

MayzaPrime
10th November 2015, 10:24 AM
I am looking forward to this game... Who is going to start up a league for us to join?

DaptoDog
10th November 2015, 10:41 AM
I am looking forward to this game... Who is going to start up a league for us to join?

I dare say some of us from the Ozformers TFBT league will want to play this. I'm happy to start an Ozformers one up once the game is available.

DaptoDog
10th November 2015, 11:40 AM
The beta version is available on the Google Play Store but not through the Australian store. Must be available in America though, it's already had 10,000 downloads.

i_amtrunks
10th November 2015, 09:35 PM
Bothers me with how badly DeNA runs heir games into the ground without mixing it up, especially since they may end up making a tonne of Nintendo licensed games.

UltimateGalvatron
10th November 2015, 09:41 PM
I like Clash of Clans so I'm happily awaiting release in Oz!

DaptoDog
12th November 2015, 07:39 AM
I just watched the gameplay trailer. It's bringing me back to my Red Alert days!

Wormz
19th November 2015, 12:17 AM
Have they mentioned a rough release date at all ??