PDA

View Full Version : Transformers Super God Masterforce Madman DVD request

Sandy
10th November 2015, 01:15 PM
Hi all,

Just joined this forum and it is a pleasure to meet everyone. Hopefully I have found the correct location for this post; let me know if not.

Currently looking for the Madman release of the Transforms Super God Mastforce dvd collection (region 4). Willing to pay up to AU$40 (inclusive of postage) via PayPal. If you are looking to sell, know of a contact who may be looking to sell or a website this is for sale please reply to this post or send me a message.

Thanks all.

griffin
10th November 2015, 02:07 PM
Try JB Hifi stores if you have any near you, as they might still have some copies floating around (or ask them to find a store nearby that has them)... or BigW & Kmart (I think I saw them there as well).

Sandy
11th November 2015, 09:24 AM
Hi Griffin,

Thanks for your suggestion. Got in touch with a few retailers and asked if they had any in and they said they had nothing in their databases. I will keep looking.

Thanks again :)

GoktimusPrime
11th November 2015, 10:19 PM
You can purchase the entire Japanese G1 DVD box set directly from Madman
http://www.madman.com.au/catalogue/view/9038

griffin
11th November 2015, 10:46 PM
You can purchase the entire Japanese G1 DVD box set directly from Madman
http://www.madman.com.au/catalogue/view/9038

I already checked Madman website, and that's only the Victory DVD (4 discs - 32 episodes)... he wants the Masterforce DVD and it doesn't look like it is available anymore on the Madman site, or a complete JP set (if they released one).

BruiseLee
11th November 2015, 10:53 PM
I already checked Madman website, and that's only the Victory DVD (4 discs - 32 episodes)... he wants the Masterforce DVD and it doesn't look like it is available anymore on the Madman site, or a complete JP set (if they released one).

Madman did release the full JP set. They sold out of it during the last 20% off sale. Might be some at JB perhaps. eBay has this for $79 shipped. The masterforce set is also on eBay but they all seem to be R1.

Sandy
13th November 2015, 09:45 AM
Thanks for the responses. I will keep looking to see what I can find.

Thanks again All.