PDA

View Full Version : Nipponyasan Mp10 sale

Tropisetron
14th November 2015, 03:30 PM
https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figures-transformers/10500-transformers-masterpiece-mp10-convoy-reissue.html

Works out to be AUD 145 - cheapest shipping will cost AUD35 (registered ferry - takes 2-3 months or double the shipping fee for a regular post)

drifand
14th November 2015, 06:04 PM
I sold mine and bought this. And yes Nippon Yasan gave this sale price as it was not moving.

You will end up about $183 if ferry shipped.

DaptoDog
14th November 2015, 06:50 PM
I'm tempted since I only have the Hasbro version and I've been focusing on collecting the Takara Masterpieces more recently. Shipping by EMS is quite steep, might have to sleep on it.

drifand
14th November 2015, 06:52 PM
I'm tempted since I only have the Hasbro version and I've been focusing on collecting the Takara Masterpieces more recently. Shipping by EMS is quite steep, might have to sleep on it.

Just ferry it ? What's the rush? Not like you open them anyway.

Bumblebee2000
14th November 2015, 09:28 PM
5 years I wait, looking for sales, missing out on sales because it is impossible for me to make a quick decision and looking for more sales, I finally cave and buy it. THEN it goes on sale.
Figures.

drifand
14th November 2015, 10:14 PM
5 years I wait, looking for sales, missing out on sales because it is impossible for me to make a quick decision and looking for more sales, I finally cave and buy it. THEN it goes on sale.
Figures.

Well I did the same and even used my discount code at Ny and is now even cheaper. Hence why I stated their discount code are rubbish in comparison .

Now I bought one and ferry it is on its way. I have no rush as I am playing my hasbro one.

On the note , once these guys sell out people will be pay $350 for them in no time. Just watch .

On the bright side it beats paying US$350 for it.

Daptodog, if you are collecting, I wouldn't pass this up and just ferry ship it will save your wallet.

DaptoDog
15th November 2015, 12:27 AM
Well I did the same and even used my discount code at Ny and is now even cheaper. Hence why I stated their discount code are rubbish in comparison .

Now I bought one and ferry it is on its way. I have no rush as I am playing my hasbro one.

On the note , once these guys sell out people will be pay $350 for them in no time. Just watch .

On the bright side it beats paying US$350 for it.

Daptodog, if you are collecting, I wouldn't pass this up and just ferry ship it will save your wallet.

OK you got me Drifand, just bought it. :)

drifand
15th November 2015, 06:40 PM
OK you got me Drifand, just bought it. :)

You should be happy as is out of stock

DaptoDog
15th November 2015, 09:03 PM
You should be happy as is out of stock

Yes I am, it was obviously priced to sell quickly. Thanks to Tropisetron for posting.

DaptoDog
16th November 2015, 05:40 PM
MP-10 now back in stock, still at the discounted price.

drifand
7th January 2016, 04:59 PM
By ferry it is and arrived. Not the best box conditions though slight ding on the bottom but I am not bothered as I don't buy toys to see boxes.