PDA

View Full Version : Visiting BrisVegas end of the year / early next year

Megatran
21st November 2015, 10:54 PM
Hey folks,

I may be visiting BrisVegas after Christmas or just after the New Year for a few days. Anything interesting worth pursuing? Doesn't have to be Transformers related. Thanks.

(thank goodness Schoolies will be over by then)

Trent
22nd November 2015, 08:13 AM
Best thing you can do in Brisbane is to buy a plane ticket to NSW, or worst case scenario, back to Victoria ;)

:p

Pig's_A_King
22nd November 2015, 09:12 AM
Give me a buzz if you want Megatran, if you wanna see the Viet/Chinkiness Brissie has to offer... Or I can direct you to fun happy endings

Deonasis
22nd November 2015, 01:56 PM
Ooooo.. maybe our dates overlap. I am in Brisbane from Tues 5th - Mon 18th Jan. If they do overlap maybe a early Jan Brisbane member meetup can happen.

Megatran
22nd November 2015, 03:23 PM
Travel is for work ... if it goes ahead. Thinking of tagging a few extra days onto the trip for non-work activities.

Megatran
10th December 2015, 10:41 PM
Looks like I won't be required to make this trip. Pretty glad to be honest.

griffin
11th December 2015, 12:14 AM
Looks like I won't be required to make this trip. Pretty glad to be honest.

Don't you mean "sad", not "glad", since you aren't coming to Brisbane... ;)

:p

Megatran
11th December 2015, 07:41 AM
Definitely glad. :D Also means I won't have to see NSW even if only from the air. ;)

Would've eaten into my leave over Christmas / NY.

Trent
11th December 2015, 08:00 AM
Definitely glad. :D Also means I won't have to see NSW even if only from the air. ;)

Yeah, I'd be sad too if I couldn't meet the stanadard of Awesome required to live in NSW :cool:

Megatran
11th December 2015, 08:10 AM
Yeah, I'd be sad too if I couldn't meet the stanadard of Awesome required to live in NSW :cool:
You set very high stanadard indeed. :p:p:p:p:p

(Now waitng for Mods to throw the book at me for breaching Rule 8) -_-