PDA

View Full Version : WTB MP07 Starscream

megatren
4th December 2015, 01:54 PM
Looking for MP07 Starscream at reasonable price.

ZoonMaster5000
4th December 2015, 03:08 PM
What happened to your order at tfi? I got mine 2 weeks ago

Edit: just read your post on the other thread sorry you missed out.

UltraMarginal
4th December 2015, 03:35 PM
Well that's getting confusing, I always thought of MP-07 as Thundercracker.

I'm pretty sure TRU Bankstown have some left. there might be another 20% off sale in the next month or so.

megatren
4th December 2015, 04:41 PM
Here is what I got:

Dear valued customer,
Thank you for taking the time to make a purchase with us. Unfortunately, we are unable to get anymore MP-07 Starscream. Our original supplier broke their promise of our original amount. We tried very hard to keep our promise to our customers of MP-07 Starscream for our great price and have been through 4 different suppliers and imported all the stock they had left from across the globe that were willing to wholesale. If you have made a deposit, this will be refunded to you. To speed the process up, please respond by giving us the Paypal address that you used to pay for this deposit. We sincerely regret this decision, and are working hard to scramble more stock together from across the globe.
Kindest regards,
Management.
Tfidu.

Sinnertwin
4th December 2015, 07:10 PM
Well that's getting confusing, I always thought of MP-07 as Thundercracker.

I'm pretty sure TRU Bankstown have some left. there might be another 20% off sale in the next month or so.

MP7 is Thundercracker, but Takara have never used zeroes in their numbering -that's a Hasbro initiative :)

drifand
4th December 2015, 07:27 PM
I think it would have been easier just saying the new hasbro mp tru starscream.
I had to google just to confirm which one it meant

Joshy
28th January 2016, 01:39 AM
Has anyone seen any mp07s kicking around still? My tfi order also got cancelled.