PDA

View Full Version : WTB MP SOUNDWAVE

warbotronmc
4th December 2015, 08:07 PM
I am after MP Soundwave with laser beak. Anyone selling one pm me please.

warbotronmc
7th December 2015, 10:56 AM
I am guessing there is none around :(

drifand
7th December 2015, 12:36 PM
I am guessing there is none around :(

At one time they were cheap as chips, they are harder to obtain at a low price at this stage unfortunately.

tinyJazz
7th December 2015, 12:39 PM
Do you mean the Takara one with just Laserbeak, none of the other tapes?

I have one MIB, can do $190

warbotronmc
7th December 2015, 12:52 PM

I will send you a PM about this Takara one

warbotronmc
7th December 2015, 12:56 PM
At one time they were cheap as chips, they are harder to obtain at a low price at this stage unfortunately.

I know. I been hunting down for a while now and no luck of the HASBRO one with all the tapes for a very decent price

warbotronmc
7th December 2015, 01:01 PM
I am also wondering if someone is selling Hasbro Masterpiece Soundwave with all the Tapes for a reasonable price

warbotronmc
8th December 2015, 09:53 AM

did you get my message Tinyjazz

Juggernaut
10th December 2015, 06:15 AM
99 for the goat one at Myers. Easy repaint and voila!

warbotronmc
10th December 2015, 08:57 AM
99 for the goat one at Myers. Easy repaint and voila!

hahahaha. I thought of that as well. but not good on painting but I think I will still get it eventhough

UltraMarginal
10th December 2015, 09:26 AM
Hey guys , what are the hasbro mp soundwaves misb going for these days . Thinking of selling one as i have 3

$149.99

cheers, will hold onto them then if thats the case

from the price check what is it worth thread.

edit: seller has 3, clearly purchased extra to sell down the road at a profit. feel free to haggle I say. but it is a source of the Hasbro release.

drifand
10th December 2015, 09:39 AM
I am pretty sure no one sells them at rrp for hasbro ones and is easily sold at $200 mark even on gumtree.

$150 gets you a sideswipe in tru so $149 can't be realistic at today's view point if you ask me.

DarkHyren
10th December 2015, 12:38 PM
$150 gets you a sideswipe in tru so $149 can't be realistic at today's view point if you ask me.$150 may get you a sideswipe at TRU but TRU are ridiculously over priced and should never be used as a reliable source of prices for things.
One can get a sideswipe pretty much anywhere else for half that.
In saying that I'd say $200 is a reasonable price for MP Soundwave

warbotronmc
10th December 2015, 02:20 PM
$150 may get you a sideswipe at TRU but TRU are ridiculously over priced and should never be used as a reliable source of prices for things.
One can get a sideswipe pretty much anywhere else for half that.
In saying that I'd say $200 is a reasonable price for MP Soundwave

i totally agree TRU is totally way over price. i am sure they get this toys merely to not much and make a lot profit but then again they have to be profitable to stay afloat

warbotronmc
13th December 2015, 11:44 PM
still looking for a Hasbro Masterpiece Soundwave. Anyone selling please pm me thanks

warbotronmc
15th December 2015, 09:14 AM
I am still looking for a Hasbro Masterpiece Soundwave for Sale preferably pickup in Sydney if not shipping to me is okay as long as shipping cost in reasonable

Sunsurge
16th December 2015, 05:39 PM
Hey warbotron,
I do have a Hasbro MP Soundwave that I could sell. It has been opened and put on display, but all the pieces are there and everything is still in good condition.

Postage from Adelaide to Sydney would be a killer though.

warbotronmc
16th December 2015, 09:55 PM
Hey warbotron,
I do have a Hasbro MP Soundwave that I could sell. It has been opened and put on display, but all the pieces are there and everything is still in good condition.

Postage from Adelaide to Sydney would be a killer though.

thanks sunsurge but i found one already. anyways PM for price and postage cost to Sydney as i have a friend looking for one still

Sunsurge
16th December 2015, 11:50 PM
thanks sunsurge but i found one already. anyways PM for price and postage cost to Sydney as i have a friend looking for one still

Ok no props warbotronmc. Congratulations on finding one :)
I have decided to hang on to Soundwave for now.