PDA

View Full Version : MP-20 Wheeljack reissue May 2016

DaptoDog
4th December 2015, 11:32 PM
Looks like a reissue of Masterpiece Wheeljack is happening in May 2016.

www.e-hobby.co.jp/shopdetail/000000002695/

drifand
4th December 2015, 11:34 PM
Looks like a reissue of Masterpiece Wheeljack is happening in May 2016.

www.e-hobby.co.jp/shopdetail/000000002695/

They should reissue soundwave as well and red alert.

MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!!
5th December 2015, 12:14 AM
They should reissue soundwave...

Hopefully with all of his cassettes as well!

ampoldj
5th December 2015, 06:23 AM
They should reissue soundwave as well and red alert.

Hopefully with all of his cassettes as well!

They should also reissue Starscream as well...

But i think they already did reissue all of these in 2014 but well if there is high demand why not supply it :rolleyes:

drifand
5th December 2015, 09:53 AM
They should also reissue Starscream as well...

But i think they already did reissue all of these in 2014 but well if there is high demand why not supply it :rolleyes:

Because they consider people buying the hasbro version this year so they will skip that.

ampoldj
6th December 2015, 09:50 PM
Because they consider people buying the hasbro version this year so they will skip that.

oh yeah i just forgot that Hasbro Starcream existed :p

well MP11 and MP09 are the only ones im missing and I cant back track atm because TT is just unleashing MPs every month.

anyway I wish I could have just waited for this instead of buying Wheeljack for 100aud including the amazon device and coin :eek:

GoktimusPrime
6th December 2015, 10:35 PM
If Hasbro should ever decide to release that here, I do hope that they ask me to translate the instructions instead of reprinting the horrid in-house job that they did. :o And hopefully TRU would at least sell it at the same $100 price point that they initially sold it at (not a great price, but certainly better than paying $150 & $130 for MP Bluestreak and Lambor respectively!).

drifand
6th December 2015, 10:37 PM
If Hasbro should ever decide to release that here, I do hope that they ask me to translate the instructions instead of reprinting the horrid in-house job that they did. :o And hopefully TRU would at least sell it at the same $100 price point that they initially sold it at (not a great price, but certainly better than paying $150 & $130 for MP Bluestreak and Lambor respectively!).

which is stupid when you think of it that starscream was $150 for its size.

ampoldj
7th December 2015, 10:03 AM
^wheeljack and Bumblebee's english manuals are well like google translated ;

frozensage
8th December 2015, 12:24 PM
which is stupid when you think of it that starscream was $150 for its size.

Never pay rrp at toys r us... but 20% off and discount gift cards makes it closer to 100.

frozensage
8th December 2015, 12:26 PM
Very exciting news... hopefully get one for $60 from HK. Now just need prowl and sound wave reissue... was late to the party on MPs.

drifand
9th December 2015, 09:39 AM
Very exciting news... hopefully get one for $60 from HK. Now just need prowl and sound wave reissue... was late to the party on MPs.

This would be a first for me to hear that you can get one for $60 from HK. Most of the time, I have been seeing above the $75 mark.

philby
18th May 2016, 12:17 PM
Hi, does anyone have a date for this? i pre-ordered the re-issue at chimungmung, just wondering how much longer :D

drifand
18th May 2016, 01:01 PM
Hi, does anyone have a date for this? i pre-ordered the re-issue at chimungmung, just wondering how much longer :D

not that I heard, but I find releases always in the last week of the month.

And I am right, Nippon Yasan says 24/5/16 as a eta release.

philby
18th May 2016, 02:32 PM
ok thanks!

Kazza
29th May 2016, 02:01 PM
I wonder if the coin will still be spelt with 'Weeljack'. :rolleyes:

philby
30th May 2016, 03:49 PM
I wonder if the coin will still be spelt with 'Weeljack'. :rolleyes:

Well mine was shipped last week so hopefully there will be an answer soon :p assuming I'm getting a coin even, I don't remember hehe

Bladestorm
30th May 2016, 04:09 PM
I posted about Wheeljack in international sightings several days ago. He's been on shelves in Hong Kong since last week. :)

prjkt
30th May 2016, 05:31 PM
I got postage notification from PC today, this will probably be my last MP for a while (no more room in the cabinet :p)

drifand
1st June 2016, 10:59 AM
I got postage notification from PC today, this will probably be my last MP for a while (no more room in the cabinet :p)

No more room or there is nothing "new" that really caught you?
I am like just under the fence about Inferno mp.
As much as is plastic crack, is the level of interest I am wanting it. Afterall they could launch a couple of Mps that I have no attachment to and is just whether I have the "addiction" to follow through or just wait for the ones I am really after like Hound, Mirage, and Jazz.

prjkt
1st June 2016, 03:32 PM
My MP collection is mostly characters I really liked from the cartoon as a kid, ones that were memorable... Grimlock is still a maybe for that reason, but yeah, my MP shelf is almost full and I don't really remember Inferno much from the G1 show... Wheeljack was one of my favourite toys as a kid, really liked the way his ears would light up as he spoke in the cartoon.

drifand
2nd June 2016, 11:59 AM
My MP collection is mostly characters I really liked from the cartoon as a kid, ones that were memorable... Grimlock is still a maybe for that reason, but yeah, my MP shelf is almost full and I don't really remember Inferno much from the G1 show... Wheeljack was one of my favourite toys as a kid, really liked the way his ears would light up as he spoke in the cartoon.

I am already starting to throw my variants out of my shelf. Like you I am starting to put on the brakes and start to decide whether I really like the character enough to buy one. Wheeljack is awsome@ Wished they painted the entire car.

drifand
9th June 2016, 04:37 PM
oh btw coin sleeve still have spelling error.

philby
10th June 2016, 02:08 PM
Mine arrived today from Chimungmung with coin :) Also with the Autobot symbol on the roof printed slightly to one side and not straight :(