PDA

View Full Version : Myer $99 Platinum Sales

Pig's_A_King
9th December 2015, 07:17 PM
Myer has the YOTG Soundwave and O.P, as well as the three pack seekers for $99... I bought a Soundwave myself from Myer Carindale in QLD.... There are two left as off 5pm 9.12.05... There were about four O.Ps and two seeker sets also at $99.... Combiner Wars Cyclonus and Hot Spot were $40... Bombshell legends was $16....

Jetfire in the sky
9th December 2015, 07:48 PM
Myer has the YOTG Soundwave and O.P, as well as the three pack seekers for $99... I bought a Soundwave myself from Myer Carindale in QLD.... There are two left as off 5pm 9.12.05... There were about four O.Ps and two seeker sets also at $99.... Combiner Wars Cyclonus and Hot Spot were $40... Bombshell legends was $16....

Holy moly that's cheap!!

Pig's_A_King
9th December 2015, 07:53 PM
And scalpers are gonna buy all available stock and flood eBay and gumtree for months to come... And all fans will suffer And miss this opportunity.. As with Jetfire at the reject shop... And Big W with Devastator... I still am yet to get a Devastator at a reasonable price

Pig's_A_King
9th December 2015, 07:54 PM
I count myself lucky being able to pick up this bargain today... I would have bought another but the Mrs was with me... Maybe next week if he's still around, and the Mrs is no where around

yoshi594
9th December 2015, 08:03 PM
picked up the jets and laser prime. got soundwave last time it was on sale for 170ish.

laser prime is pretty good considering how old the mould is! the articulation is better than most of the toys today imo.

UltraMarginal
10th December 2015, 09:53 AM
I'm considering laser prime. considering. I've never had the mould and a quick search tells me this is the cheapest way to get hold of it. but the colours!

FruitBuyer
10th December 2015, 11:40 AM
Yeah, I'm going to get Soundwave for $99.00.

MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!!
15th December 2015, 04:03 PM
Did anybody else get a Soundwave that looked like the tape had been cut on both ends then resealed?

A family member got me one and didn't do the OCD check that I usually do. He looks okay through the window, but you never know...

FruitBuyer
15th December 2015, 04:17 PM
I've ordered mine, I'll let you know once I get him into my grubby little hands.

15th December 2015, 04:27 PM
Cheers! :)

DELTAprime
15th December 2015, 06:15 PM
I noticed last week Soundwave was full price on the web site, but last night I noticed that had changed to $99. I have now ordered Soundwave, he will look great on my Season 3 and Others MP shelf. Just hope he doesn't disintegrate in couple of years since he's clear plastic.

megatren
15th December 2015, 07:09 PM
In Parramatta http://i1377.photobucket.com/albums/ah63/davidmiranda0401/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsfobyigwr.jpeg (http://s1377.photobucket.com/user/davidmiranda0401/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsfobyigwr.jpeg.html)

FruitBuyer
17th December 2015, 11:09 AM
Did anybody else get a Soundwave that looked like the tape had been cut on both ends then resealed?

A family member got me one and didn't do the OCD check that I usually do. He looks okay through the window, but you never know...

Just checked and mine is fine, tape hasn't been cut.

17th December 2015, 11:32 AM
Just checked and mine is fine, tape hasn't been cut.

Cheers! :)

I think mine must've been a return that got re-taped. Looks like a return is in order!

Thanks again! :)

DELTAprime
17th December 2015, 10:38 PM
The nearest Myer is around 4-5 hours away so I don't get a chance to inspect mine. It's being sent from Western Victoria according to the tracking, you would think they would ship from a closer store to Central Queensland.

RayRay84
18th December 2015, 06:34 PM
My platinum ed. OP arrived in the mail from Myer double taped (as in, cut and then re-taped) - contents inside were still all secure and taped etc

I wouldn't return it as the contents should be fine, unless of course you collect MISB, in which case I would :)

19th December 2015, 04:06 AM
My platinum ed. OP arrived in the mail from Myer double taped (as in, cut and then re-taped) - contents inside were still all secure and taped etc

I wouldn't return it as the contents should be fine, unless of course you collect MISB, in which case I would :)

I'm partially a MISB collector, so I returned the bugger today and reordered at Myer's website -- hopefully I get lucky this time!

The nearest Myer is around 4-5 hours away so I don't get a chance to inspect mine. It's being sent from Western Victoria according to the tracking, you would think they would ship from a closer store to Central Queensland.

My new order is getting sent from Perth! You'd think there'd be a stockist closer to Sydney, but apparently not.

Mido
19th December 2015, 08:40 AM
Got mine from east gardens Myers and there was still one left.