PDA

View Full Version : Comic and MP wants.

Bumblebee2000
10th December 2015, 08:31 PM
Not expecting much luck but I'm looking for either Masterpiece Soundwave or Soundblaster, don't care which version as long as it is complete.
May also be interested in Universe Hound depending on the price.
Finally I'm looking for any Simon Furman IDW comics or Last Stand of the Wreckers, dependent on the price.

i_amtrunks
11th December 2015, 01:46 PM
In regards to the comics, are you after the rare collections or individual issues?

And by "any" Furman penned issues, do you just mean the IDW mainline series (infiltration through to maximum Dinobots and spotlights) or the DW series as well?

Let me know as I may be able to help you out, depending on your requirements.

Bumblebee2000
11th December 2015, 01:58 PM
In regards to the comics, are you after the rare collections or individual issues?

And by "any" Furman penned issues, do you just mean the IDW mainline series (infiltration through to maximum Dinobots and spotlights) or the DW series as well?

Let me know as I may be able to help you out, depending on your requirements.
I'd prefer individual issues but probably depends on the price of the collections. Not sure what either would be worth. Which collection are we talking about though? Premier or IDW Collection?
Regarding the DW issues, War Within aside I haven't read any of that publisher's stuff so it probably isn't something I'm looking for. If you have a list of what series I could at least look up what they are in case I find the stuff interesting. I would definitely prefer IDW though.

Jetfire in the sky
11th December 2015, 08:08 PM
I have a loose universe Hound complete with Ravage, and I think some Furman comics. PM inbound

Gofigure
12th December 2015, 01:46 PM
Got a sealed brand new boxed mp soundwave if ur interested

warbotronmc
12th December 2015, 06:15 PM
Got a sealed brand new boxed mp soundwave if ur interested

is this Hasbro if it pm me please as i am interested

ComradeRenko
14th December 2015, 10:04 AM
I've got a file box full of the IDW run from Infiltration through to the Death of Optimus Prime, around 125 issues. All as single issues. It's a rather heavy box. Have a look on TF Wiki to get an idea of the various runs and how they all fit together. PM me if you are interested.

Bumblebee2000
15th January 2016, 04:51 PM
Bumping this, still looking for MP Soundwave.