PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever ordered from the online LEGO shop?

Zommael
11th December 2015, 12:37 PM
I ordered a set from the LEGO shop online (http://shop.lego.com/en-AU/) last week, and it hasn't turned up yet. Ordinarily I wouldn't be too worried about that but I can't seem to get any useful information out of the tracking and I've also already received a parcel I ordered from overseas last week. It's a Christmas present for my wife that she doesn't know about.

Anyone able to reassure me or, alternately, scare the **** out of me?

millhouse
11th December 2015, 12:41 PM
I ordered a set from the LEGO shop online (http://shop.lego.com/en-AU/) last week, and it hasn't turned up yet. Ordinarily I wouldn't be too worried about that but I can't seem to get any useful information out of the tracking and I've also already received a parcel I ordered from overseas last week. It's a Christmas present for my wife that she doesn't know about.

Anyone able to reassure me or, alternately, scare the **** out of me?

Never had any issues. Usually only order the larger sets with free shipping (at that price level) but never had any issues whatsoever, besides a damaged box one time and customer support was fantastic.

There's probably a tonne of mail going through, given the season.

Akky82
11th December 2015, 12:48 PM
Um, pretty sure it actually comes from Denmark, if that sheds any light on your waiting, last large set i ordered took 12 working days though.

Edti- also the tracking didnt show anything until it got to alexandria airport.

BruiseLee
11th December 2015, 12:49 PM
Ordered a fair bit from them over the years and haven't had any issues with delivery. Sit tight, postage could be delayed with some kinda event happening in a few weeks. :)

Zommael
11th December 2015, 01:33 PM
Awesome. Thanks everyone. I will stop panicking now. For a bit. :p

Thurmus
11th December 2015, 01:57 PM
My wife ordered something for me from there. Took a bit to get here but had no problems. Really well packed.

Trent
11th December 2015, 09:37 PM
The tracking is garbage. And as stated it comes from Denmark so it can take a while.

Omega Metro
15th December 2015, 01:12 PM
You can copy the tracking number onto the Australia Post site and sign up fo email updates. Don't like your chances of it getting delivered prior to Christmas. Can take up to 3-4 weeks to deliver. My parcel that is getting delivered today has taken over a month to arrive.

Zommael
15th December 2015, 02:29 PM
You can copy the tracking number onto the Australia Post site and sign up fo email updates. Don't like your chances of it getting delivered prior to Christmas. Can take up to 3-4 weeks to deliver. My parcel that is getting delivered today has taken over a month to arrive.

It probably should arrive before Christmas. I ordered it on the last shipping date before Christmas, and having finally been able to get some sense out of tracking yesterday I believe it is now in the country (and in the hands of Australia Post - ulp!).

kovert
15th December 2015, 10:43 PM
I requested replacement stickers through LEGO customer support late last year. The stickers were sent with a letter backed by a cardboard insert in an A5 envelope. Even though it was just a letter it took a month to arrive.

Ordered some LEGO sets back in March this year and it took about three weeks to arrive. As the others have said, it was really well packed and has that nice cardboard smell when you open the box.

Zommael
18th December 2015, 05:45 PM
Well, it arrived today, so my panicking was for no reason. :)