PDA

View Full Version : Searching for JustIToys MP-05 add on kit

Jetfire in the sky
21st December 2015, 07:18 PM
So I purchased MP-05G recently in the e-bay 10% of bonanza and have just transformed him into alt mode because I have MP-05 in bot mode. I am really keen to find this 3rd party add on kit but the usual sources went out of stock probably a long time ago due to the fact the kit came out not that long after the original MP Megs.
Why on Earth hasn't TT/Hasbro released an upgrade kit since!?
Anyway, could anyone guide me in the direction of this kit somewhere please, it seems that JustIToys are mostly WST now. :confused:

Pig's_A_King
26th December 2015, 06:51 PM
There was a new but rusted one on robot kingdom awhile back that was very cheap... I don't know if anyone bought it though

Jetfire in the sky
27th December 2015, 07:25 AM
Yes! Thanks for that, it's still there. Postage is a killer but I have a plan :)

Pig's_A_King
27th December 2015, 08:48 AM
I was thinking about buying it, and swapping out the screws... Then I thought, nah.... Still there aye? Been like 18 months at least

Jetfire in the sky
17th January 2016, 05:21 PM
I was thinking about buying it, and swapping out the screws... Then I thought, nah.... Still there aye? Been like 18 months at least

Finally ordered it :) Shipping to a relative in Honkers, then it will be dropped off in China.
I plan to use black marker to cover the rusty screws. Will have this kit in my greasy fat hands easter Monday. :D
Thanks Pig's_A_King for the help in finding this.

drifand
18th January 2016, 10:33 AM

3 years, I was hunting mp-10 and grimlock reissue and had saw that there.
Never had the place to display And everyone has waited for some moron who invented the so call scaled down series for a megatron which never happen yet.

Nice of TT to leave people hanging.