PDA

View Full Version : New mode for a main cast character? (spoilers obviously)

Pulse
22nd September 2008, 11:03 AM
Looks like Megs is gonna have a new alt mode (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-movie-9/new-transformers-revenge-of-the-fallen-megatron-pictures-165837/) in ROTF...

Seems as though they're gonna be sticking with the same type of alt-mode design for him... :rolleyes:

Saintly
22nd September 2008, 11:13 AM
looks kinda ugly :)

i_amtrunks
22nd September 2008, 12:42 PM
looks kinda ugly :)

At least they are being consistent then! :p

If Megatron is not meant to be appearing in the movie, then how come we are seeing so much design stuff for him? Mis-information perhaps? :D

Thanatos
22nd September 2008, 02:17 PM
No way that's legit...

no way...

*dies a little inside*

1orion2many
22nd September 2008, 02:42 PM
Looks like a submersible tanks:rolleyes: and an ugly one at that but if it's real it'll grow on us I'm sure;).

Tommy K
22nd September 2008, 04:09 PM
something tells me that could go anywhere, even underwater

Saintly
22nd September 2008, 04:11 PM
maybe it's his other "ALT" mode since he got tossed

iceburn
22nd September 2008, 04:20 PM
Amphibious armored tank?

TheDirtyDigger
22nd September 2008, 06:52 PM
It's Galvatron.

g1_jazz
23rd September 2008, 07:40 PM
It's Galvatron.

i agree, although it could just be bays answer to megatrons original gun alt mode...

Soundwarp
23rd September 2008, 07:45 PM
Wow that's very interesting~

Golden Phoenix
23rd September 2008, 11:28 PM
Why a Cybertron tank though. Does he go back to Cybertron or something?

Pulse
23rd September 2008, 11:32 PM

I'm guessing Soundwave etc. rescues him from the bottom of the ocean, rebuilds him during the course of the movie & we only see Megs in his new alt-mode in the last 1% of ROTF (according to the spoilers that is...)

Beast_Wars_Superior
24th September 2008, 01:17 AM
I love it! I hope it's legit because that's a cool design.

Besides, IIRC many TF fans wanted the movie one to be a tank if the gun wasn't possible, because Megs is more synonymous with tank alt-modes than plane alt-modes. I personally like the Cybertronian tank a lot more than the Cybertronian jet.

Doesn't he hate Earth alt-modes because he thinks they're beneath him? Or maybe he couldn't be bothered to go scan an Earth tank after being rebuilt. :p

Golden Phoenix
24th September 2008, 08:56 AM
I'm guessing Soundwave etc. rescues him from the bottom of the ocean, rebuilds him during the course of the movie & we only see Megs in his new alt-mode in the last 1% of ROTF (according to the spoilers that is...)

But didn't Bay say that ROTF and the 3rd movie wouldn't be to connected. Like they could be pretty stand alone.

sifun
24th September 2008, 10:11 AM
Apparently optimus prime is getting a different toy and transformation according to tfw2005-

Pulse
24th September 2008, 10:41 AM
But didn't Bay say that ROTF and the 3rd movie wouldn't be to connected. Like they could be pretty stand alone.

Mate, We all know not to believe a word Bay says...

Quoting Bay from this page (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-movie-9/michael-bay-says-transformers-2-news-is-a-lie-except-for-shooting-in-philly-164717/),

Sorry everyone, everything you are reading (other then we are shooting in Philly) is false. We are going to give so much disinformation on this film to confuse everyone.

It's for that reason alone that I read all these spoilers about ROTF with a grain of salt... :rolleyes:

jaydisc
24th September 2008, 01:37 PM
ROTF LOL