PDA

View Full Version : We've lost the 5th of January - PLEASE NOTE

griffin
6th January 2016, 07:40 AM
All activity from yesterday (January 5th) appears to have gone.
It look like the site has been reverted to a version from 24 hours ago, which might mean there was a server issue and their daily backing up has saved the board from losing everything.

Even PMs and registrations are gone from yesterday, so if you did either of those, or you posted something important (like in a sales transaction), please repost it or resend that PM.

UltimateGalvatron
6th January 2016, 07:53 AM
I was thinking it was only a problem with my computer. :(
That sucks, but thanks for clearing it up.

Paulbot
6th January 2016, 08:23 AM
I dreamt last night that I was in the middle of a Crisis/Battleword event here alternate universes/timelines were merging. People and places from other earths were coexisting causing confusing irregularities and inconsistencies. I wake up to this and thinks maybe it wasn't a dream?!

5FDP
6th January 2016, 08:47 AM
Wow, that's annoying. Yesterday was the first day I logged in in about 2 and a half weeks (was on leave). Can't be bothered retyping / re-reading everything.

BigTransformerTrev
6th January 2016, 09:02 AM
Wow, that's annoying. Yesterday was the first day I logged in in about 2 and a half weeks (was on leave). Can't be bothered retyping / re-reading everything.

Yeah and I wrote a CW Bruticus especially for 5F - glad he read it before it got erased. I'll chuck the photos back up but not sure Ivan be bothered rewriting anything

kup
6th January 2016, 09:21 AM
Got me by surprise too. I was thinking that I had imagined some replies to sales posts as I did them late last night.

UltraMarginal
6th January 2016, 09:49 AM
my birthday was erased, is the universe trying to tell me something:eek:

BruiseLee
6th January 2016, 10:19 AM
I made a quip about Megatran's undies. It seems the internet was not ready for that.

CHILENO20
6th January 2016, 10:37 AM
I made a quip about Megatran's undies. It seems the internet was not ready for that.

So that's what happened. :cool:

5FDP
6th January 2016, 10:45 AM
Yeah and I wrote a CW Bruticus especially for 5F - glad he read it before it got erased. I'll chuck the photos back up but not sure Ivan be bothered rewriting anything

It's all good mate. Got it locked away in the memory banks :) Again, really appreciate the write-up.

Ploughmans Lunch
6th January 2016, 11:29 AM
For a moment I thought I was being cyberbullied or something. All good!!

Skullcruncher
6th January 2016, 11:40 AM
Having not read or replied to anything much on here for 6 months+ - it must of been me raising some threads from the dead :D

drifand
6th January 2016, 11:50 AM
Lost one important pm but is not end of the world.

I reposted my stuff .

Megatran
6th January 2016, 12:13 PM
Didn't something similar happen to an overseas TF forum a few months back? Coincidence?

Deonasis
6th January 2016, 12:17 PM
Is it a leap year?

Zommael
6th January 2016, 02:40 PM
WAITWAITWAIT, I found it!

...nah, sorry, that's a missile from Armada Jetfire. Carry on.

Golden Phoenix
6th January 2016, 02:50 PM
Did you look under the couch?

Paulbot
6th January 2016, 10:50 PM
Alright everybody. Remember what you posted today because tomorrow it may all be gone again! Just to be safe, I'm going to download the entire forum!

:)

prjkt
7th January 2016, 11:02 AM
Alright everybody. Remember what you posted today because tomorrow it may all be gone again! Just to be safe, I'm going to download the entire forum!

:)

I'm glad we didn't seem to lose anything from the 6th :) would have been like some form of Groundhog Day!

If it helps I was unable to access the site from around 1-2AMish the morning of the 5th, shortly after I posted my collection update (luckily I didn't have to repost that)