PDA

View Full Version : Fan Letters requested for MTMTE #50

philby
16th January 2016, 02:35 PM
http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/james-roberts-wants-your-letters-for-more-than-meets-the-eye-50/34550/

As title suggests, they are asking fans to send in letters and stories etc of your favourite MTMTE moments and what it means to and that kind of thing. A special email address has been setup:

mtmte50[at]gmail[dot]com

and anything you send to that will be considered 'for publication'. The deadline is Sunday night (american time I assume).

Kinda cool! :)

Keidatron
17th January 2016, 08:30 PM
Awesome, email already off and away

Paulbot
17th January 2016, 10:08 PM
Thanks for bumping this thread. I saw it yesterday and thought "I'll do that tomorrow" but almost missed out!

Ploughmans Lunch
17th January 2016, 10:34 PM
I did it and it was kinda confusing but maybe.

GoktimusPrime
18th January 2016, 11:59 AM
Sent mine off (it's still Sunday night in the U.S. ;)). I didn't mark it as "For publication" though, so don't expect to see anything from me in print. :o

Paulbot
18th January 2016, 12:40 PM
Anything sent to that address "will be considered 'for publication'."

A special email has been set up - mtmte50[at]gmail[dot]com - so that your letters are immediately recognised as being intended for publication in issue 50. Sending something to that address indicates that the message is 'For Publication'.
That's why they set up an address. If you met the deadline you might indeed get your name in print.