PDA

View Full Version : erm guys, I'm back on the Board

heroic_decepticon
23rd September 2008, 01:48 PM
hi one and all, I'm back and posting for the first time here, after 8 months? :D

Saintly
23rd September 2008, 01:52 PM
WB HD!

what's happened in that 8mths? re-cap story? :D :P

iceburn
23rd September 2008, 01:57 PM
he's been stocking up on more DOUBLES yeah? *haha*

Pulse
23rd September 2008, 02:17 PM
Hey Mate :)

So are you back here in Oz?

heroic_decepticon
23rd September 2008, 02:31 PM
hi guys, its nice to be back. I been looking around the Board and it all looks great. Griffin did a great job!

I see also that you've all become 'veteran members' in my absence?!? heh. Nice development, yes.

Iceburn, you know what? It was your 'friendship request' that jolted me back here. :)

Pulse, I might not have met/spoke to you before? You gotta refresh my memory here.

Saintly, I gotta duck out for awhile, but I will do a re-cap in awhile when I have a moment.

Pulse
23rd September 2008, 02:42 PM
Pulse, I might not have met/spoke to you before? You gotta refresh my memory here.

I don't think I've met/spoke to you before either but Eh, it's all good... :)

I joined up during the time period you were overseas so from your perspective, You could still call me a newbie... :D

Borgeman
23rd September 2008, 02:48 PM
hey man welcome back, gone too long :)

George

roller
23rd September 2008, 02:50 PM
H. D i thought you had been destroyed in that Black hole on Sentosa island

Pity you weren't in Sydney a few months ago, you and the other NSW fans were in/on my fan meet text comic cover/story.

good to seeya

heroic_decepticon
23rd September 2008, 03:24 PM
Pity you weren't in Sydney a few months ago, you and the other NSW fans were in/on my fan meet text comic cover/story.

Roller, you gotta tell me what this is all about.

Here's the recap, much as I can manage it. (and hopefully not too boring and long)

From December '07 to Feb '08, I was in toy wonderlands Singapore and Hong Kong. Bought lots of interesting stuff. Haul threads can be found here:
Toy Hunt Trips (http://heroicdecepticon.blogspot.com/search/label/Toy%20Hunt%20Trips)

Back in Sydney in Feb '08 and started new job, but been extremely busy. I guess they do extract their pound of flesh.

Relocated to the city in June.

Wed bells in August.

Now, the busy period is tapering down and I've got my place in order.

Speaking of which, I am considering having an open house cum Transformers toy sale at my place sometime soon. I have lots and lots of G1 toys (duplicates, heh, i know i've become notorious for this) for sale. I also have TF Movie items (most are MISB), TF books, memorabilia and related stuff for sale. 95% of what I have for sale are in mint or MIB/MISB condition.

But more on this later. I'll post at Swindle's Yard part of the forums

iceburn
23rd September 2008, 03:29 PM
Iceburn, you know what? It was your 'friendship request' that jolted me back here. :)

glad that i was part of why you returned!! *hehe*
so dibs on all toys that you'll be selling FIRST!!

GoktimusPrime
23rd September 2008, 03:35 PM
Shotgun any one of your LioKaisers if you ever decide to sell one!! :D

dirge
23rd September 2008, 03:39 PM
welcome back dude.

Shotgun on Time Warrior!!1!

gamblor916
23rd September 2008, 05:12 PM
Welcome back HD
Any sniff of a sale it's going to be like mayhem around here :D

heroic_decepticon
23rd September 2008, 07:54 PM
thank guys for the nice words. I really should come by the Boards more often... 'no matter the cost'. heh

Welcome back HD
Any sniff of a sale it's going to be like mayhem around here :D

I've posted some info on the sale in the Swindle's Yard Sales section of the Board. I'm now trying to compile a list of what I would have for sale...