PDA

View Full Version : Transformers E-hobby Exclusive Unite Warriors Grand Scourge

CyberiusPrime
5th February 2016, 07:19 PM
So i took a look at this figure at Robot Kingdom, he looks fantastic, like the similar vein to the 3 titan hunters.

However the steep price of nearly $100 USD plus shipping is killing it for me.

What do you guys and gals think?

Thanks

griffin
5th February 2016, 07:32 PM
HLJ still have it in stock (https://www.hlj.com/product/tkte-0042-tf) for US$66.

reillyd
6th February 2016, 01:29 AM
It really is quite awesome to display. Standalone, it's a good Scourge, but if you nick the limbs from another combiner, he looks just awesome. You will regret passing it up, methinks.

CyberiusPrime
6th February 2016, 09:27 AM
HLJ still have it in stock (https://www.hlj.com/product/tkte-0042-tf) for US$66.

My bank has HLJ on their fraudulent vendor list.

I tried to buy something from them before and the purchase was blocked :(

I don't know if I should risk it or not

CHILENO20
6th February 2016, 09:44 AM
Let your bank know you wish to purchase from them. Grand Scourge is a great figure, I highly recommened it :D

Sinnertwin
6th February 2016, 10:03 AM
My bank has HLJ on their fraudulent vendor list.

I tried to buy something from them before and the purchase was blocked :(

I don't know if I should risk it or not

As you've no doubt figured out, they do accept paypal as a payment method so you're well covered.

DELTAprime
7th February 2016, 12:39 PM
I got him at release and think he's a good repaint. Only issue I have is he has the exact same sword as Arcee has in the Combiner Hunters set and while Arcee's version is nicely painted Scourge's version is plain red plastic.

Megatran
7th February 2016, 03:31 PM
I got him at release and think he's a good repaint. Only issue I have is he has the exact same sword as Arcee has in the Combiner Hunters set and while Arcee's version is nicely painted Scourge's version is plain red plastic.
Better than the Hasbro grey belonging to Beast Hunters green Optimus. ;)

DELTAprime
7th February 2016, 06:50 PM
Better than the Hasbro grey belonging to Beast Hunters green Optimus. ;)

So I finally know where that sword is from, thanks. Still think Scourge's version could use some paint.

UltraMarginal
8th February 2016, 11:01 AM
Someone posted on Twitter that the handle of the sword will snap off if not careful. especially in closed 5mm hand holes.