PDA

View Full Version : TRU Online (both AUS & US) feedback

BigTransformerTrev
4th March 2016, 03:23 PM
Toys R Us Online Store feedback thread.

Well lets see, I got my MP Soundwave order completely f'ed up by the American TRU online store a couple of years ago.

Today I got my Platnium Edition Trypticon completley f'ed up by the Australian TRU online store.

I do not like the online TRU stores - no sir I don't :mad:

jazzcomp
4th March 2016, 03:55 PM
I got my MP grimlock from American TRU online. Some of the items we want aren't available online at time of release from Australian TRU online. :eek: The MP's and others online are the ones that are shelfwarming. :rolleyes:;)

TAAUBlaster
4th March 2016, 05:41 PM
Their online store is a joke. It's 2016, and they can't even let you chose which figure/character you want to buy and just send you any random one the warehouse staff decide.
Never shopped with them online and I won't even consider it until they allow specific characters to be bought (like EVERY OTHER online toy store.:rolleyes:)

BigTransformerTrev
4th March 2016, 06:05 PM
Their online store is a joke. It's 2016, and they can't even let you chose which figure/character you want to buy and just send you any random one the warehouse staff decide.
Never shopped with them online and I won't even consider it until they allow specific characters to be bought (like EVERY OTHER online toy store.:rolleyes:)

Yeah my son and two friends sons desperately want RescueBots toys but they are not available in the bush so we checked out TRU's website and encountered that same problem :mad: so we ended up ordering 21 of them from Amazon - there's a near five hundred bucks TRU missed out on due to their bollocks online practices

philby
22nd March 2016, 11:21 PM
Yeah my son and two friends sons desperately want RescueBots toys but they are not available in the bush so we checked out TRU's website and encountered that same problem :mad: so we ended up ordering 21 of them from Amazon - there's a near five hundred bucks TRU missed out on due to their bollocks online practices

i hope you let them know! put a photo of the amazon box on their facebook or something hehe