PDA

View Full Version : 20% TFs at K-Mart 2 to 8 Oct

Paulbot
29th September 2008, 10:17 PM
From Thursday 2 October to 8 October there is 20% off Transformers and Star Wars toys at K-Mart.

This is just a week after they had the same discount! Why not just make 20% off the regular price hey? :)

There's also some Lego on sale but it doesn't appear to be a "percentage off all Lego".

autobreadticon
29th September 2008, 10:39 PM
it been at least 3 weeks since animated deluxes appeared at TRU and recently Voyagers have appeared at Target, maybe this sale is aimed at moving new animated stock quickly, hopefully!!!!! :)

man... i crawling towards the poor house, standing in front of its door and walking inside it, every $$ this month on TFs :o

iceburn
29th September 2008, 10:42 PM
bring on more voyagers... :P

jacksplatt11
29th September 2008, 10:47 PM
wow and so soon after the last sale, hmm.. definitely trying to clear stock me thinks.. might pick up a blitzwing if i see one

jaydisc
30th September 2008, 12:15 AM
I love Kmart % off sales.... Now we just need some price matching ammunition!

llamatron
30th September 2008, 12:20 AM
I love Kmart % off sales.... Now we just need some price matching ammunition!

The Myers Leader Class sale will still be running (ends October 12th I think).

jaydisc
30th September 2008, 12:24 AM
The Myers Leader Class sale will still be running (ends October 12th I think).

Spot on! I love how Myer runs sales for so long. So if anyone hasn't gotten $54 Animated Leaders yet, grab a Myer catalog ASAP in preparation.

griffin
30th September 2008, 01:22 AM
Excellent, I might be able to get the Bumper Battler Jazz I couldn't find at the last Kmart sale.

STL
30th September 2008, 03:12 AM
It's a holiday sale. I'm surprised they didn't keep their initial one rolling on through but either way, I ain't complaining. It basically means 20% off everywhere.

The Lego sets have some great prices too:
- Creator Cool Convertible $48
- Castle Tower Raid $33
- Creator Transport Ferry $80
- Technic Excavator $54
- Castle Troll Warship $69
- Castle Dwarves Mine Defender $10
- Technic Telescopic Handler $89

So while not a percentage sale off, these are all definitely better than 20% off sale prices. I might have to pick up that Cool Convertible...

i_amtrunks
30th September 2008, 09:40 AM
Lego Cool Convertible is mocking me to buy it...

I remember that the past 2 years that Kmart and Target had Transformers on sale every 2nd week after their July sales, they seem to be doing the same, just a few months later this year.

They've got to try and clear out the excess movie stock somehow.

Bartrim
30th September 2008, 09:55 AM
man... i crawling towards the poor house, standing in front of its door and walking inside it, every $$ this month on TFs :o

Don't worry Bread you can join me as I'm already there :p

It's unfair that they bring out so many good things to buy but my pay doesn't increase to match that need to buy.

Golden Phoenix
30th September 2008, 10:30 AM
I find this amusing. just constant sales. Makes my wallet sad though.
I think the reason for the constant sales would be so the can put their normal prices up to full and just use the sales to bring them down and sound like they are cheap.com Also means they can slap a "20% off Sale" on it and that'd make it seem better than it is

Pulse
30th September 2008, 01:00 PM
I find this amusing. just constant sales. Makes my wallet sad though.
I think the reason for the constant sales would be so the can put their normal prices up to full and just use the sales to bring them down and sound like they are cheap.com Also means they can slap a "20% off Sale" on it and that'd make it seem better than it is

Just wait til the Christmas Season kicks in... ;) (This secret increasing-decreasing of prices will be occuring a ka-plenty... :rolleyes:)

The_Damned
1st October 2008, 04:47 AM
hopefully they will get some new stuff out down here.

iceburn
1st October 2008, 08:39 AM
just went thru the catalogue this morn
they are having DVD Sale as well and i saw the Movie Bumblebee and Optimus Prime Mask with DVD for $18.99 and will be available on (if i am correct) 9 Oct onwards

Saintly
1st October 2008, 09:49 AM
just went thru the catalogue this morn
they are having DVD Sale as well and i saw the Movie Bumblebee and Optimus Prime Mask with DVD for $18.99 and will be available on (if i am correct) 9 Oct onwards

+1 The DVDs is listed in a separate K-Mart catalogue.

autobreadticon
2nd October 2008, 01:43 PM
heres what in Store

Leader Ultra Magnus ~71
Marvel Crossover TF - $24

I tried to price match with the Myer catalogue but no success, It was spotted at DP so Paul if you can get me Ultra magnus or lay-by it , i love you long time !!!!

Linthart
2nd October 2008, 03:31 PM
heres what in Store

Leader Ultra Magnus ~71
Marvel Crossover TF - $24

I tried to price match with the Myer catalogue but no success, It was spotted at DP so Paul if you can get me Ultra magnus or lay-by it , i love you long time !!!!

where did you try and price match at?
Deer park?

I want to try that trick myself at chadstone tonight so
I need to know how people have successfully done it?

I have a myer catalogue already :-)

Cheers

autobreadticon
2nd October 2008, 06:49 PM
Wave 4 deluxes + deluxe jazz
i think they just stock them this evening

Lint
3rd October 2008, 04:27 PM
It's a holiday sale. I'm surprised they didn't keep their initial one rolling on through but either way, I ain't complaining. It basically means 20% off everywhere.

The Lego sets have some great prices too:
- Creator Cool Convertible $48
- Castle Tower Raid $33
- Creator Transport Ferry $80
- Technic Excavator $54
- Castle Troll Warship $69
- Castle Dwarves Mine Defender $10
- Technic Telescopic Handler $89

So while not a percentage sale off, these are all definitely better than 20% off sale prices. I might have to pick up that Cool Convertible...

If you can find em. I hit 2 stores which had a severe lack of most of these items. Then again we get stock lag in the west.