PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Xtrans Ollie, IGear PP03J, Cubex Huff.

Awsam
22nd April 2016, 07:54 PM
Like the title says, I'm after Xtrans Ollie and I-Gear PP03J (and possibly Cubex Huff)
I have a few things available for trade towards them as well if you're interested.
-MISB MP05 Megatron v2 *sold
-MISB Platinum Trypticon
-Takara Factory loose MP09 + accessories (no trailer)
-BNIB UT Buzzing (MP Blur)
-BNIB MPP10 *sold

Wormz
22nd April 2016, 08:52 PM
I have the platinum tripticon.. I'll pm you

Awsam
22nd April 2016, 10:11 PM
No, that's not what I mean ^_^
I want Xtrans Ollie, Igear PP03J, Cubex Huff. If anyone with those bots is interested in what I've listed for trade/credit then that's a plus. Otherwise cash is fine.

Facepunches
23rd April 2016, 06:08 AM
Isn't there talk that badcube were looking into releasing huff again in the nearish future?

Awsam
23rd April 2016, 08:17 AM
Isn't there talk that badcube were looking into releasing huff again in the nearish future?

According to FB they're making their own. They're also re-releasing Brawny & Sunsurge

ZoonMaster5000
23rd April 2016, 12:45 PM
According to FB they're making their own. They're also re-releasing Brawny & Sunsurge

Not sure if you are aware but cubex turned into badcube after the huff debacle.
But yeah they are releasing huff 2.0 this year so I think you should wait for that one, should be far superior in quality compared to the first release.

Awsam
24th April 2016, 11:34 AM
Not sure if you are aware but cubex turned into badcube after the huff debacle.
But yeah they are releasing huff 2.0 this year so I think you should wait for that one, should be far superior in quality compared to the first release.

Yeh I read somewhere that some crucial people from Cubex are involved with Badcube :)

If he pops up I'd be interested ^_^

But the other two are primarily what Im after. So if anyone has PP03J or XTB Ollie, let me know the price ^_^

Awsam
28th April 2016, 03:28 PM
Bump ^_^