PDA

View Full Version : Will Combiner Wars Victorion be sold in Australia?

BJ3226
24th April 2016, 09:48 PM
A piece of news said that Combiner Wars Victorion is on sale in Target in the US.

Will it be sold in Australia?

prjkt
24th April 2016, 10:22 PM
Premium Collectables had it under the same restriction as the G2 sets that are coming (had to email on, couldn't advertise it on their site) so that's a hint at maybe?

I don't think it's actually been released anywhere yet

griffin
24th April 2016, 11:35 PM
From the Australian Toyfair last month (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=22670)...

Q - What upcoming store exclusives for Australia that are allowed to be made public?
A -Note, Retailer details are subject to changes from now until they are released.

Platinum Edition Planet of Junk Clash (Wreck-Gar, Autobot Hot Rod, Scrapheap) - NO
Platinum Edition One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall (Optimus Prime, Megatron) - Myer
Platinum Edition Armada of Cyclonus (Cyclonus, Scourge, Sweep) - NO
Platinum Edition RID Bumblebee & Grimlock - NO
Chinese New Year - Year of the Monkey Optimus Primal - NO
Superion (Gen2 deco) boxset - ToysRUs & Target
Menasor (Gen2 deco) boxset - ToysRUs & Target
Bruticus (Gen2 deco) boxset - Target (only)
Victorion boxset - BigW, ToysRUs & Target

Zommael
25th April 2016, 12:15 AM
From the Australian Toyfair last month (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=22670)...

Do we have any update on any of the new stuff that was shown at Botcon? I'm particularly think of the Computron set.

Jaxius._
25th April 2016, 11:07 AM
I hope it can be bought physically in stores so i can go blind

DELTAprime
25th April 2016, 12:58 PM
I'm betting Victorion shows up at Big W for the toy sale like Devastator did last year.

Disclaimer: I have no insider knowledge.

Jaxius._
25th April 2016, 01:06 PM
I hope she isn't to much..

DarkHyren
25th April 2016, 01:24 PM
Based on the price of the G2 sets at Target I'm fairly confident Victorion will be minimum of $199