PDA

View Full Version : Subscription 4 toys now being sent out (possible spoilers)

griffin
29th April 2016, 01:08 PM
Don't read this news topic until you get your toy if you want to keep the surprise element when it arrives.

For everyone else, and those not getting these....

The first toy of the 4th set has now started arriving at American homes and it is - Needlenose.
http://www.allspark.com/forums/topic/127467-tfss-40-shipping-first-figure-has-arrived-4282016/page-4#entry3217682

Note that there will be an accelerated release schedule with this set, of every 3 weeks.

BigTransformerTrev
29th April 2016, 01:10 PM
Don't read this news topic until you get your toy if you want to keep the surprise element when it arrives.

For everyone else, and those not getting these....

The first toy of the 4th set has now started arriving at American homes and it is - Needlenose.
http://www.allspark.com/forums/topic/127467-tfss-40-shipping-first-figure-has-arrived-4282016/page-4#entry3217682

Note that there will be an accelerated release schedule with this set, of every 3 weeks.

Ah crap - I read on before I realised what I was reading :(

griffin
29th April 2016, 04:02 PM
Even though people here will get their Subscription toys about two weeks after the Americans (and various news sites wouldn't hide it's identity beyond a week), and only about half a dozen people are getting them "live", I figured I shouldn't spoil it for those handful of people who will actually try to get a surprise when they open up their box.

I've highlighted the first part of the post, to make it more obvious.

Deonasis
29th April 2016, 05:42 PM
Nice to see them shipping. For some reason i thought they were coming 2 at a time (i've nothing to base that feeling on though).

MayzaPrime
29th April 2016, 11:38 PM
Nice to see them shipping. For some reason i thought they were coming 2 at a time (i've nothing to base that feeling on though).

The Club sent an email that the figures will be shipped out at 3 week intervals... :D

reillyd
10th May 2016, 06:37 PM
Just got Needlenose tonight and his Targetmaster friends. Never had the original, but he looks SO close to what he looked like in the Transformers UK weeklies. Or at least what I remember them as.

Usually I get mine last too, so thank you Aus Post!

griffin
10th May 2016, 08:24 PM
Looks like I have to pay another visit to the post office this week.

griffin
16th May 2016, 03:51 PM
The second figure is now being received by Americans - Grabuge (Ruckus).

The bio and some photos can be seen here (http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-news-rumors/1066688-tcc-fss-figure-2-arriving-post13595145.html).

Krayt
20th May 2016, 10:55 PM
Got no 2 yesterday..... Woohoo!

MayzaPrime
20th May 2016, 11:28 PM
Got mine today... :D

CHILENO20
20th May 2016, 11:55 PM
Got no 2 yesterday..... Woohoo!

Got mine today... :D

Mine on Thursday :D

prjkt
21st May 2016, 12:46 PM
I guess I'll be getting my Ruckus on soon too

CHILENO20
21st May 2016, 03:57 PM
I guess I'll be getting my Ruckus on soon too

It ain't bad at all, currently using mine as a leg for Sky Reign :D

prjkt
22nd May 2016, 10:40 AM
It ain't bad at all, currently using mine as a leg for Sky Reign :D

Heh my Sky Reign was all my orphan-limb bots at the time, Needlenose, Groove, Alpha Bravo and Brake Neck

griffin
9th June 2016, 12:11 PM
Number 3 is now showing up at American homes and is Spinister.
http://www.allspark.com/forums/topic/127886-tfss-40-shipping-spoiler-thread-third-figure-arriving-812016/?p=3251653

Krayt
1st July 2016, 10:55 AM
Whoops... Missed this thread and found another!

Funpub so sent out the 4th, US guys have it, and it's the one everyone expected

griffin
1st July 2016, 08:16 PM
No need to keep it a secret in this topic. ;)
The fourth toy is Windsweeper (http://www.allspark.com/2016/06/tfss-4-0-figure-4-gallery/), with Matrix.

Whoops... Missed this thread and found another!

Fixed. :)

griffin
9th July 2016, 10:49 PM
Apparently (http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-news-rumors/1073391-fourth-tfss-4-0-figure-arriving-post13754388.html) the next toy won't be sent out until early August, some 5-6 weeks after Windsweeper, rather than the usual 3 week interval of this series.
They claim to be too busy sending out JoeCon toys, but that shouldn't take them another 4 weeks, so the delay could really be because the 5th series is now most likely not going to arrive until November, so they don't need to be rushing the release of series 4 anymore.

reillyd
13th July 2016, 06:12 PM
Doesn't seem plausible reason for such a long wait. Gee I hope it isn't financial problems, and they can't pay the bills to Hasbro manufacturing......

Been burnt by OTFCc last time

Krayt
19th July 2016, 06:26 AM
So seibertron has posted pics of a factory leaked, "Botcon 2016" bagged CW deluxe and suggest it is the secret fig for 4.0

If it is, it is an easy choice, but I was hoping for a little more uk comic-y myself

Won't say who, but could easily have had a spot with Optimus or sky lynx

CHILENO20
19th July 2016, 08:41 AM
So seibertron has posted pics of a factory leaked, "Botcon 2016" bagged CW deluxe and suggest it is the secret fig for 4.0

If it is, it is an easy choice, but I was hoping for a little more uk comic-y myself

Won't say who, but could easily have had a spot with Optimus or sky lynx

Nice, but like Krayt mentioned, was kinda hoping for something different. At least another Con that hasn't had a toy before. Still, can't wait to have it in hand :)

Ploughmans Lunch
19th July 2016, 01:47 PM
I want this, actually.

MayzaPrime
19th July 2016, 02:01 PM
I mean it makes sense to have Bluestreak, his bio does include being the long survivor from an attack on his city (cant remember the name ATM) but I was really hoping for another Wrecker, Rotorstorm from Blades or Guzzle from Brawl would have been good.

griffin
19th July 2016, 08:36 PM
It was one of the two most likely candidates... this is a link to the photos of this "mystery" toy (http://news.tfw2005.com/2016/07/18/transformers-subscription-service-4-0-mystery-figure-revealed-319510).

MayzaPrime
20th July 2016, 01:46 PM
Just got an email from TFCC... looks like the 5th shipment will be sent out at the end of July.

liegeprime
20th July 2016, 07:12 PM
I mean it makes sense to have Bluestreak, his bio does include being the long survivor from an attack on his city (cant remember the name ATM) but I was really hoping for another Wrecker, Rotorstorm from Blades or Guzzle from Brawl would have been good.

I was hoping they'd finish off the whole Mayhem guys with a Targetmaster Quake figure, retool/recolour from Brawl.

griffin
20th July 2016, 09:08 PM
I was hoping they'd finish off the whole Mayhem guys with a Targetmaster Quake figure, retool/recolour from Brawl.

When FunPub don't do something obvious, it usually means one of four things...
- the mould is not available (shouldn't be the case with this one)
- the toy doesn't fit in with a current set's theme (usually only the case for BotCon, so shouldn't apply here... but it might have been planned for later if they weren't ending this year)
- the mould just doesn't pull off the homage enough after a few test shots (could be the case here)
- Hasbro or TakaraTomy have one in the works, and will be out within the year (I believe GEN Doubledealer was one example of this, while the BotCon 2007 Seekers are an example of being allowed to do something that is not planned by Hasbro at that time)

I think if Hasbro aren't planning to do it, and FunPub weren't closing this year, we would have seen one from them probably next year. Not sure why it wasn't in the Subscription series 4 or 5, but I would imagine that it was on their wish list to Hasbro with the rest of the Mayhem team.

Krayt
20th July 2016, 09:39 PM

So many people have wanted brawl to be quake, they have said several times that the mould wasn't available at the time the set was being created. There are a few posts about it out there, but I'd have to hunt them down

griffin
20th July 2016, 11:01 PM
So many people have wanted brawl to be quake, they have said several times that the mould wasn't available at the time the set was being created. There are a few posts about it out there, but I'd have to hunt them down

It sounds familiar, but I find it odd that it wasn't available, as they are using the Onslaught mould that came out at the same time.

Krayt
21st July 2016, 12:04 AM
But consider production runs..... They stopped using onslaught after the bruticus runs, but still needed brawl for Hasbro Nosecone....

Or maybe made at the same time as the Botcon sets.... So mould had ramhorn in it....

liegeprime
22nd July 2016, 12:46 AM
Isnt onslaguth more of a retool only of the Hotspot mould? So it would be around by then. I'm still hoping HAsTak reconsiders using the brawl mould for a general release Quake instead... you never know :D:p

Krayt
31st July 2016, 04:56 PM
No. 5 is so so so so GREEN!!.... So let's start the count.... 10 days normally....

griffin
1st August 2016, 07:48 PM
The fifth one is now in the hands of some Americans - Bludgeon (http://www.allspark.com/2016/07/tfss-4-0-figure-5-gallery/).

Krayt
8th August 2016, 06:26 PM
Colour me impressed green!! He's here already!

CHILENO20
8th August 2016, 06:40 PM
Colour me impressed green!! He's here already!

Where?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

griffin
8th August 2016, 06:44 PM
I was at the post office today and mine wasn't there yet. :(

Krayt
8th August 2016, 09:23 PM
Where?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Here!!!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CpVViUOVMAENaiL.jpg

CHILENO20
8th August 2016, 09:40 PM
Here!!!

Awesome!!!! Can't wait to get mine :D

griffin
11th August 2016, 11:38 PM
If this list is true of upcoming toys (http://news.tfw2005.com/2016/08/09/new-titans-return-figures-rumored-krok-kup-perceptor-321327), it proves what some were saying about why the obvious inclusion of Quake wasn't being done by the Club... because Hasbro must have vetoed it for being on their own upcoming line-up. (not that a mere 1000 Club toys would make much of a difference to the 10s or 100s of thousands of Quake toys that Hasbro would be producing)

SuspectimusPrime
12th August 2016, 11:38 AM
If this list is true of upcoming toys (http://news.tfw2005.com/2016/08/09/new-titans-return-figures-rumored-krok-kup-perceptor-321327), it proves what some were saying about why the obvious inclusion of Quake wasn't being done by the Club... because Hasbro must have vetoed it for being on their own upcoming line-up. (not that a mere 1000 Club toys would make much of a difference to the 10s or 100s of thousands of Quake toys that Hasbro would be producing)

OMG - KROK!!! :eek::eek::p

Krayt
12th August 2016, 02:25 PM
Only problem is, a TR quake would probably be a HardHead repaint, not a CW... and Getaway is already down as a Chromedome repaint, and Kup completes the '86 cars lineup... so i Doubt a set of limbs is incoming

reillyd
12th August 2016, 04:20 PM
Only problem is, a TR quake would probably be a HardHead repaint, not a CW... and Getaway is already down as a Chromedome repaint, and Kup completes the '86 cars lineup... so i Doubt a set of limbs is incoming

Once I would't have thought they'd release a second version of a character so soon, but then we have precedents GN Brainstorm TR Brainstorm, CW Megatron TR Megatron...who knows.

prjkt
12th August 2016, 04:40 PM
Once I would't have thought they'd release a second version of a character so soon, but then we have precedents GN Brainstorm TR Brainstorm, CW Megatron TR Megatron...who knows.

And TFCC Chromedome, now TR Chromedome...

Krayt
15th August 2016, 10:24 AM
I was making reference to the moulds used.... as in TR not CW for the Quake, not Hasbro's quick replace methodology....

Anyway... back on topic....

Rumor has it that Impactor and not-so-secret-7th are getting ready to ship.

prjkt
20th August 2016, 10:25 AM
The individual members of Thunder Mayhem are now available for separate sale from the club store

griffin
22nd August 2016, 10:36 PM
Gallery for the final two figures of the fourth Subscription set can be found here at the Allspark site (http://www.allspark.com/2016/08/tfss-4-0-final-figure-and-bonus-figure-gallery/).

UltraMarginal
23rd August 2016, 01:13 PM
Gallery for the final two figures of the fourth Subscription set can be found here at the Allspark site (http://www.allspark.com/2016/08/tfss-4-0-final-figure-and-bonus-figure-gallery/).

and they both look really nice.

CHILENO20
26th August 2016, 11:15 AM
Just got my Impactor & Bluestreak today, I'm a happy lil bot :D

prjkt
26th August 2016, 02:19 PM
I guess that's what's waiting for me at the post office today. Cool.

Krayt
26th August 2016, 05:29 PM
Geez that's quick for once!!!

Stupid work.... can't wait to check myself now!

BigTransformerTrev
26th August 2016, 06:29 PM
Just got my Impactor & Bluestreak today, I'm a happy lil bot :D

Yeah mine showed up today too.

As Krayt has said before - you know when they show up here in woop-woop the rest of you should be receiving them :p

CHILENO20
26th August 2016, 06:34 PM

As Krayt has said before - you know when they show up here in woop-woop the rest of you should be receiving them :p

Lol. I can finally complete my version of Sky Reign (Rejectatron) :D

griffin
27th August 2016, 02:53 PM

For some reason Brisbane takes a few more days. I checked my mailbox today and it wasn't there.

MayzaPrime
27th August 2016, 04:01 PM
Damn... havent got mine yet... guess its going to turn up next week :)

griffin
29th August 2016, 06:52 PM
Mine arrived today... and I'm usually one of the last to get the Subscription toys.

MayzaPrime
30th August 2016, 10:56 AM
Mine arrived today... and I'm usually one of the last to get the Subscription toys.

I am usually one of the first... :confused::p