PDA

View Full Version : And the strangest place you've found Fort Max and victorion during the sale is....

requiemau88
15th June 2016, 02:42 PM
To start off the big w toy sale I thought I'd post the places we've found the sale items.....

Camping and fishing, but on the back wall

M-bot
15th June 2016, 06:06 PM
Kitchen at Karingal (Vic). Between Kitchen and storage at Fountain Gate (strangely enough, also Vic). To be fair, in Fountain Gate's case, they do tend to work very hard to not have TFs in their toy department, so at least that's consistency.:p

DELTAprime
15th June 2016, 08:58 PM
On a pallet on the back dock with a sign saying "hold for toy sale".:p

Jaxius._
17th June 2016, 07:12 PM
Some randoms trolley....

Omega Metro
17th June 2016, 08:17 PM
Under the table of the catalogue person at the front of the BigW store. I ask where Fort Max is situated in the store and she pulls one out from under the table.:D

GoktimusPrime
17th June 2016, 09:29 PM
Yesterday I found Fortress Maximus in Home Entertainment, and Victorion was inside the back lay by room, but the toys weren't on lay by! Maybe the staff hadn't shelved them yet... although it was already 16:30. They weren't on hold because the girl who was there asked me if I wanted to buy a Victorion and was willing to hand one over to me (even taking it off the shelf to show it to me).

mknell
18th June 2016, 01:33 PM
I found my fort max in the intimates section at big w plumpton, that drity old fort max

1AZRAEL1
18th June 2016, 04:31 PM
Hidden in the back corner in Penrith store, on shelves facing the wall

GoktimusPrime
18th June 2016, 09:54 PM
I found my fort max in the intimates section at big w plumpton, that drity old fort max
Staff must've confused him for Nexus Maximus. :p

Keidatron
18th June 2016, 10:36 PM
In the toy section, cause apparently that's not where toys get put in other stores o_O

5FDP
24th June 2016, 11:47 AM

Ummm... I'm inclined to question why you were there looking for one?