PDA

View Full Version : KO Combiner Wars Powerglide

reillyd
18th June 2016, 10:10 PM
There's a Powerglide KO but that comes with weapons missing from the HasTak release. I can't seem to inline the image, so I'm just going to post a http://www.ebay.com/itm/BOXED-Transformer-MBT-Powerglide-12CM-1-decal-/322124116439.

Not to promote it, or endorse it. I'm pretty sure we ALL have Powerglide by now, but just in case.

Handsprime
18th June 2016, 10:15 PM
1st, link to Astrotrain KO?

2nd, yeah I agree KO's always have these intresting concepts, but the problem is that it's made out of inferior materials. When I was at Parklea Market's I saw a few KO Transformers that had intresting concepts, but I had to pass because I knew that I would play for like 10 minutes, then they would break.

reillyd
18th June 2016, 10:34 PM
Sorry, looks like the Headmaster Astrotrain was a 3rd party release. The 'head' was just a face swap out feature, so modified the original post.

Polursine
19th June 2016, 12:34 PM
sirtoys has a few listings of Starscream, Megatron, Powerglide as KO OS. Stated that they use hard plastic which IMO has been really quite sturdy the past few years.

reillyd
6th July 2016, 08:28 PM
I saw a comparison picture, and they are DEFINITELY not Legion Commander scale. More just oversized cheap KO.

millhouse
7th July 2016, 02:24 PM
I saw a comparison picture, and they are DEFINITELY not Legion Commander scale. More just oversized cheap KO.

I've got Powerglide and he's about the size of MP Bumblebee. Needless to say, he fits in rather nicely, for the price paid anyway!