PDA

View Full Version : MYER 50% off 2nd toy when you buy 2 toys. In-store only. Ends 3 July

Megatran
29th June 2016, 04:09 PM
50% off the 2nd toy when you buy 2 toys.

Excludes nursery and [app]cessories.
Purchased in one transaction. Second item must be of equal or lesser value.
Offers available in-store only until Sunday 3 July 2016, unless sold out.
Cannot be used with other offers.

(No link provided from the Myer promo email).

CyberiusPrime
29th June 2016, 06:48 PM
Sooooo who feels like getting two Fort Maximus for $373.50 in total which equals $186.75 for each Fort Max.

I'm in the SE Vic suburbs :)

Let me know

griffin
29th June 2016, 07:41 PM
Sooooo who feels like getting two Fort Maximus for $373.50 in total which equals $186.75 for each Fort Max.

I'm in the SE Vic suburbs :)

Let me know

It notes that it can't be used with other offers, so it shouldn't work on the sale price of Fort Max. Sometimes it does work, but the majority of sale staff won't apply the sale price with these 2nd/3rd toy offers.
Just making sure no one gets their hopes up.

Batfan007
29th June 2016, 08:04 PM
It notes that it can't be used with other offers, so it shouldn't work on the sale price of Fort Max. Sometimes it does work, but the majority of sale staff won't apply the sale price with these 2nd/3rd toy offers.
Just making sure no one gets their hopes up.

Can't have people getting their hopes up.

Any other exclusions - does it include their standard Transformers toys?
Crap time for it really, CW finishing up, Titans yet to appear, nothing I actually want to buy in store right now.

Golden Phoenix
29th June 2016, 10:36 PM
*rubs eyes*

Lego is included?!?!

liegeprime
30th June 2016, 07:30 AM
Do they have Victorion as well? Coz those two are the ones ill be after, 50% off Victorion aint bad....that is if they have it in stock...

Stug
30th June 2016, 07:51 AM
Lego is included?!?!

Possibly only the Myer exclusive sets... it's 20% off all Lego in the current sale so this offer probably won't work on any other sets. :rolleyes:

1AZRAEL1
30th June 2016, 07:56 AM
Do they have Victorion as well? Coz those two are the ones ill be after, 50% off Victorion aint bad....that is if they have it in stock...

I didn't see any in Penrith. Doesn't mean to say others won't have her

griffin
30th June 2016, 09:13 AM
Victorion is only at BigW, TRU and Target.