PDA

View Full Version : Who is your favourite Mega Beast Wars Transformer?

GoktimusPrime
6th July 2016, 10:55 AM
As with the other polls, we're looking at which was your favourite toy at during the Beast Wars period. Thanks. :)

There will be new polls in the future for Transmetals etc., so don't fret if there's a Mega figure that you don't see here now. I've even included Con exclusives. :cool:

P.S.: The future Beast Wars II poll will not include Apache, as that toy is identical to B'Boom. I know that the characters are separate, but these polls are exclusively looking at toys. I do intend to include Big Mos in the poll though, so no need to vote on Transquito if Big Mos happens to be your favourite. Basically future polls including Takara BW TFs will exclude toys that are identical to their Hasbro counterparts; so fans of Tasmania Kid or Scuba might as well go and vote on Snarl or Claw Jaw respectively in the Deluxe BW poll. :o I just don't see the point in "double dipping" where the toys are exactly the same.

CHILENO20
6th July 2016, 11:12 AM
Inferno, clever gimmick and about as close to the show as you can get :)

GoktimusPrime
6th July 2016, 01:19 PM
I also voted for Inferno. Even before I saw him appear on the show he's just such a fun toy! :D And yeah, the show model is wonderfully toy-accurate. I guess because the toy is so awesome there was little that animators wanted or felt that they needed to change. :) Also - IMO - best G1 name reuse. :cool:

Arctorro
6th July 2016, 01:36 PM
Scorponok. Never really liked the character (except when he was being hurt, then he was great :D), but just loved the toy.

MayzaPrime
6th July 2016, 02:23 PM
Scorponk... it was my first Mega class Beast Wars.

Seraphim Prime
6th July 2016, 05:32 PM
Polar Claw - I didn't have any of the Megas until I started filling in gaps later in life, but was always drawn to Polar Claw. Polar bears are the coolest!

SuspectimusPrime
7th July 2016, 04:41 PM
Polar Claw - I didn't have any of the Megas until I started filling in gaps later in life, but was always drawn to Polar Claw. Polar bears are the coolest!

+1!

Unfortunately, I pulled out my Polar Claw a month ago and found all the plastic aside from its non-gimmick bear arm to have started yellowing :(

Picked up Barbearean to show my girlfriend that there is a bear Transformer. Still in great shape :)

Lord_Zed
7th July 2016, 07:37 PM
This ones easy, Inferno no contest. Great use of gimmicks and transparent plastic.

DELTAprime
7th July 2016, 09:54 PM
You left TM Megatron off the poll, he is a Mega and he is my favourite Mega Class Transformer of all time. (well the TT version that doesn't have GPS)

GoktimusPrime
7th July 2016, 11:44 PM
You left TM Megatron off the poll, he is a Mega and he is my favourite Mega Class Transformer of all time. (well the TT version that doesn't have GPS)
*ahem* :rolleyes:

There will be new polls in the future for Transmetals etc., so don't fret if there's a Mega figure that you don't see here now.

DELTAprime
8th July 2016, 08:03 PM
*ahem* :rolleyes:

Sorry Gok, was in a rush and didn't read fully, my bad.:o

i_amtrunks
11th July 2016, 08:14 AM
I love inferno, but he got all the screen time, so I voted Polar Claw. Great gimmicks and both modes ad version strong, even if the surveillance bee likes to shoot out of mine for no good reason! Yellowing is bad.

GoktimusPrime
11th July 2016, 11:17 PM
I love inferno, but he got all the screen time, so I voted Polar Claw. Great gimmicks and both modes ad version strong, even if the surveillance bat likes to shoot out of mine for no good reason! Yellowing is bad.
Fix'd. :) Lio Convoy's yellowing is worse (at least on mine) :o