PDA

View Full Version : Warning: KO MP-25L Loudpedal

MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!!
17th July 2016, 02:00 AM
Planet Iacon has posted pics (https://www.facebook.com/Planetiacon.stfu/posts/1107468602652412) of a KO MP Loudpedal compared to the official product.

DaptoDog
17th July 2016, 10:53 AM
Planet Iacon has posted pics (https://www.facebook.com/Planetiacon.stfu/posts/1107468602652412) of a KO MP Loudpedal compared to the official product.

Is this a record or something? I haven't even received the official one I pre-ordered yet.

drifand
17th July 2016, 05:28 PM
Is this a record or something? I haven't even received the official one I pre-ordered yet.

I already touched the offical one a few weeks back.
But Ko is expected.

ampoldj
18th July 2016, 06:13 AM
I already touched the offical one a few weeks back.
But Ko is expected.

i still havent opened mine totally forgot it :D

need to check it together with UW Bruticus if it comes today

griffin
29th July 2016, 07:53 PM
I got mine today from a (usually) reliable source, and according to the images in the first posting's link, the real one should have "E1916" stamped on the toy and the box, while the KO should have "D1816" instead.
However, my box has E1916, while the toy inside has D1816. The box isn't double taped or show any sign of being opened... so could both production dates be legit?
The only other things that appear to be noticeably different are the size of the round heads to the pins on the back and the size of the flaring on the front of the box. Both of which are like the legit version on mine, which just leaves the "D1816" on the toy as the only definite indicator that mine is a KO.
Did anyone who got theirs before the KO came out, have "D1816" on the toy, or were they all E1916... as ones made on the day of "D1816" were all for Japan, while the ones for Asia/HK were made on the day of "E1916", or both days.

CHILENO20
30th July 2016, 06:01 PM
I got mine through PC, I'll check when I get home

griffin
31st July 2016, 12:38 PM
The online store replied, and were quite stern in their opposition to KOs, particularly to people who treat them as real Transformers (like reselling them as the real thing) and claim to not understand why people actively chase after them and are proud to own KOs (which I've seen a number of people on the global fansites who openly hope for certain things to be KOed, and get all excited about ones as they are announced).

They've been around for about as long as Robotkingdom, and have always been better with communication than RK when there is a problem (which is why I stopped buying from RK) so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt on this one until I hear more evidence to suggest otherwise.

(I posted the question on the STFU facebook page, in the first post, as well but they never replied.)

ampoldj
3rd August 2016, 09:10 AM
I still have to open mine (sigh, too busy) but checked the box from PC is E1916

crankcase76
4th August 2016, 05:56 PM
Just checked my figure as I got mine from RK before the KO's and the figure is stamped with D1816. Have just checked the box and mine is stamped with E1916, but buy the other indicators with the link my one is an Original, the small pins in the back, the hood is like the original and the sticker sheet is yellow and the right colours. The box art is right and the small Blaster is correct. So I am stumped to as the stamp on the figure is apparently the KO. But all the rest is right.

Deonasis
4th August 2016, 07:16 PM
Just checked my figure as I got mine from RK before the KO's and the figure is stamped with D1816. Have just checked the box and mine is stamped with E1916, but buy the other indicators with the link my one is an Original, the small pins in the back, the hood is like the original and the sticker sheet is yellow and the right colours. The box art is right and the small Blaster is correct. So I am stumped to as the stamp on the figure is apparently the KO. But all the rest is right.
Was the box double taped or showing any other signs of tampered tape?

crankcase76
4th August 2016, 08:41 PM
Was the box double taped or showing any other signs of tampered tape?

No double taped, and had not been tampered with.

Deonasis
4th August 2016, 09:32 PM
No double taped, and had not been tampered with.
Thanks, I thought so but wanted to ask.

:confused:

drifand
5th August 2016, 08:51 AM
Could the information given is not accurate?
Otherwise mailing TT in Japanese might be one of the only ways to go.

crankcase76
5th August 2016, 10:34 PM
Could the information given is not accurate?
Otherwise mailing TT in Japanese might be one of the only ways to go.

That's what I'm thinking, the info could be wrong. As the indicators for mine are fine. So maybe they had 2 different batches for certain markets, HK and Japan???

Ozgardian
6th August 2016, 05:21 PM
The box on mine is 'E1916' where as the figure is 'D1816'.

griffin
6th August 2016, 06:55 PM
Sounds like mine should be okay then... that's a relief. :)

philby
11th August 2016, 03:25 PM
I got mine the other day. My box says E but my figure says D. It has the smaller round bits and my sticker sheet definitely looks like the original. I can't tell the difference in most of those photos and who knows with QC right now they might not exactly be good ways to check (i noticed a small bit of paint chipping and defects and the revolving logo is really loose). Is anyone able to translate the text in the photos?

I bought mine from an ebay store that others i think have recommended and say are legit, 'toy_story_world'. It said original and not KO in the description.