PDA

View Full Version : SDCC new Titans Return reveals

Handsprime
22nd July 2016, 07:47 AM
A few more have been shown at SDCC, (http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/hasbro-press-event-titans-return-megatron-gnaw-brainstorm-bumblebee-and-more-sdcc/35916/) Including Brainstorm, Megatron, Gnaw and a Legends Bumblebee which looks like the classics one!

MV75
22nd July 2016, 08:21 AM
Gnaw looks cool. Would look better with chrome teeth.

Handsprime
22nd July 2016, 08:34 AM
Back of Megatron's box reveals 4 new toys as well, including Six Shot!
https://scontent-syd1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/13708145_297957853887982_8511260641276531017_o.jpg

doublespy
22nd July 2016, 08:48 AM
This year's Legends class is getting better and better!

Loving the new Bee and I'd army build the crap out of that lil' Gnaw:D

TAAUBlaster
22nd July 2016, 09:11 AM
Well I guess we know there will be a Blitzwing down the line too :D

MayzaPrime
22nd July 2016, 09:22 AM
Cool look like Sixshot is officially confirmed

SuspectimusPrime
22nd July 2016, 09:27 AM
That Megatron is bloody amazing. Very glad I skipped CW Megatron.
Can't wait to build a small army of Gnaws!

Ploughmans Lunch
22nd July 2016, 10:35 AM
Hoping that Optimus Prime gets an Octane/Tankor re-do!

philby
22nd July 2016, 11:14 AM
wasn't sixshot already known from artwork a while ago?

MayzaPrime
22nd July 2016, 11:22 AM
wasn't sixshot already known from artwork a while ago?

Yes known... not confirmed :p

CBratron
22nd July 2016, 03:00 PM
I'm not as bothered about the Blitzing repaint as I thought I'd be.

Bee is cool. So is Gnaw. Not so sure about Blurrstorm.

And please PLEASE don't name that orange lion-thing, Steeljaw.

Starscream77
22nd July 2016, 04:01 PM
they did an Optimus repaint from Sixshot ?? What the !!!!

Paulbot
22nd July 2016, 04:03 PM
And please PLEASE don't name that orange lion-thing, Steeljaw.
Steeljaw huh? I got more of a Razorclaw vibe, although the head looks a bit more like Jihaxus.

llamatron
22nd July 2016, 04:29 PM
I think it is based off one of the Japanese exclusive stand-alone headmaster heads...

Ploughmans Lunch
22nd July 2016, 04:32 PM
they did an Optimus repaint from Sixshot ?? What the !!!!

Huh? Pretty sure Sixshot looks like a new mold and not a remold of PMOP/Super Ginrai. The other Optimus is a size too small.

Jaxius._
22nd July 2016, 05:09 PM
SIXSHOT

DELTAprime
22nd July 2016, 05:22 PM
Do we need a new Megatron and Bumblebee already? I would prefer a character that wasn't done within the last year or two.

Handsprime
22nd July 2016, 05:50 PM
Do we need a new Megatron and Bumblebee already? I would prefer a character that wasn't done within the last year or two.

Yeah, but they look so good

SuspectimusPrime
22nd July 2016, 06:30 PM
Just going over the images of Megs again, and seeing the TM sitting in the tank's pilot seat I wonder if we would get an Overlord repaint out of this mould?

SuspectimusPrime
22nd July 2016, 06:33 PM
At odds over Liokaiser (http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/official-images-for-transformers-generations-liokaiser-hasbrosdcc/35919/). The colours, new headsculpts for the limb members, and combined form looks so good, but Deszaras as is robot mode is awful. When it was originally announced I hoped they would re-engineer him somehow to give him a robot mode (albeit, forced one).

MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!!
22nd July 2016, 08:45 PM
Definitely liking the look of Megatron, but that grey plastic they're using is atrocious!

http://i.imgur.com/DOKZ9Pi.jpg

Bidoofdude
22nd July 2016, 11:25 PM
Gnaw is fantastic. I'm really considering what looks to be a great new Bumblebee, but I do have the Generations Legend (which is great).

Megatron's plastic/paint look horrid, but the mould looks decent. Pass, but the alt modes look better than Generations Blitzwing's (who I will stick with when a new one gets made from Megatron), so that's nice.

Lord_Zed
23rd July 2016, 01:13 AM
I dunno, not feeling another grey/silver tank Megs even if he is a triple changer.

But I'd replace Generations Blitzwing with a repaint of this in a heartbeat.

Of course Flywheels or G2 Megatron repaint would be even better.

Bumblebee and Gnaw look like they will be cool when Taktom fix the colours, but I don't know if I want yet another CHUG Bee.

Starscream77
23rd July 2016, 09:43 AM
Huh? Pretty sure Sixshot looks like a new mold and not a remold of PMOP/Super Ginrai. The other Optimus is a size too small.

Try having a close look at the legs and shoulders of Op on the back of that box in the picture

Zommael
23rd July 2016, 12:07 PM
Try having a close look at the legs and shoulders of Op on the back of that box in the picture

Sixshot is leader class and OP is voyager, so there's no way one is a retool of the other. They just have similar looking legs.

Ploughmans Lunch
23rd July 2016, 04:04 PM

Hey, if you're right then you're right, but I just don't see it at all.

CaminusPrime
23rd July 2016, 04:31 PM
The legends bumblebee is awesome, definitely want a cliff jumper repaint.

Ozgardian
23rd July 2016, 08:35 PM
Getaway & Doublecross look pretty good from the pictures I've seen. Kinda sick of seeing moulds redone to death but I guess that's the way things are done these days. Triggerhappy & Brainstorm share the same mould which sort of burns me as Triggerhappy's always been my favourite jet.:(

reillyd
23rd July 2016, 11:02 PM

Yeah, I thought the very same thing. Why waste a legends mold when you could just reissue the earlier one, and use the tooling for a new character. And a Voyager Megatron will look puny compared to a Leader Optimus.

SuspectimusPrime
24th July 2016, 12:12 AM
Getaway & Doublecross look pretty good from the pictures I've seen. Kinda sick of seeing moulds redone to death but I guess that's the way things are done these days. Triggerhappy & Brainstorm share the same mould which sort of burns me as Triggerhappy's always been my favourite jet.:(

+1 Yeah, whatever they need to do to bring us unique moulds for Skullcruncher, Weirdwolf and Mindwipe.

griffin
24th July 2016, 10:59 PM
More images from the Breakfast preview event (http://news.tfw2005.com/2016/07/21/san-diego-comic-con-2016-hasbro-transformers-breakfast-event-pictures-319773), with some new RID toys (including the two new Starscream toys), Liokaiser boxset, and the SDCC exclusives on display.

Combiner Wars Liokaiser – new heads on all four Deluxes as well as the gestalt. Individual names are: Dezarus for the torso (Sky Lynx remold), Guyhawk for the pinkish jet, Fellbat for the blue jet, Ironbison for the tan colored tank, and Drillhorn for the blue drilltank. The Legends class accompaniment to the set is named Iron Scythe, and is a reuse of one of the Japanese Transformers Prime Arms Microns, specifically the one that came with Voyager Starscream. Fans also take note, Hasbro is being mindful of the legacy of Liokaiser as this set is explicitly being referred to as the Destrons!
Titans Return Voyager Megatron with Doomshot – turns into a plane and a tank.
Titans Return Legends Bumblebee – very Generation 1
Titans Return Legends Gnaw the Sharkticon
Titans Return Titan Master Overboard – Crashbash redeco as Generation 1 cassette Overkill
Titans Return Titan Master Sawback – very interesting looking new mold, lion themed, Predacon colored.
Robots in Disguise Clash of the Transformers 2016 TRU exclusive wave – Optimus Prime, Paralon, and Starscream – aka the ones released in Canada last week.
Robots in Disguise Power Hero Starscream
Robots in Disguise Legion class and Three Step Changer Bisk
Transformers Alt Modes series 2 – featuring Bumblebee, Cliffjumper, Sideswipe, Smokescreen, Bluestreak, and Acid Storm

griffin
24th July 2016, 11:03 PM
Official images of Titans Return toys (http://news.tfw2005.com/2016/07/21/san-diego-comic-con-official-titans-return-product-images-319928) revealed at SDCC...

Voyager class Megatron with Doomshot
Legends class Bumblebee
Legends class Gnaw
Titan Master Sawback (called Lione in the file name, confirming the intended homage of this one)
Titan Master Overboard (called Overkill in the file name)
Deluxe class Brainstorm single carded release

Paulbot
24th July 2016, 11:11 PM
Titans Return Titan Master Overboard – Crashbash redeco as Generation 1 cassette Overkill

Of course! When I saw the photo of that recolour my mind went to it being Rippersnapper.

morg176
25th July 2016, 02:35 PM
Just wondering, what animal partners (or vehicles for that matter) would people like to see with stand alone titan master heads. More dinos would be good, a plesiosaur or a pterasaur maybe. :D

Bumbleb33
26th July 2016, 09:00 PM
Was anyone surprised by how few Transformers were actually revealed at this SDCC in comparison to years gone by? With that said the reveal of Gnaw was awesome, I definitely intend to army build that little fella!

SuspectimusPrime
27th July 2016, 09:53 AM
Just wondering, what animal partners (or vehicles for that matter) would people like to see with stand alone titan master heads. More dinos would be good, a plesiosaur or a pterasaur maybe. :D

More animals partners in general would be great. I think there's more play-ability if the animal partners have a low level of consciousness to act on their own when the TM is in head-mode.