PDA

View Full Version : Ghostbusters Figures

Robzy
28th July 2016, 10:19 PM
Blitzway's new line of 1/6 scale Ghostbusters (http://news.toyark.com/2016/07/26/official-images-blitzway-ghostbusters-figures-216315) figures looks awesome - the likenesses are terrific! There's even rumours they're making an Ecto-1 in that scale too :eek:

On top of that, Blitzway is also making a 1/12 scale line as well (as is Mezco).

Gofigure
29th July 2016, 10:29 AM
saw that

and immediately got pumped!

They look terrific

Tetsuwan Convoy
29th July 2016, 11:20 AM
Oh wow, those things look amazing! I assume there's some kind of soft rubber over the hands and neck area, as there doesn'te seem to be any joints.

Ralph Wiggum
29th July 2016, 12:43 PM
So much scowling...can they have less grumpy faces?

They still look awesome though.

UltraMarginal
29th July 2016, 01:32 PM
So much scowling...can they have less grumpy faces?

They still look awesome though.

Bustin' ghosts be serious business!:)

TAAUBlaster
29th July 2016, 01:43 PM
Bustin' ghosts be serious business!:)

But bustin' is supposed to make them feel good :p

They've done a really good job on the sculpts. I'm keen to see the Ecto-1 they do. Its obvious they are paying attention to the small details so I'm expecting good things:D

VGMStudios
12th August 2016, 05:45 AM
I have never noticed this but why is there a port on their pants? Where does it lead it and do I want to find out?! :P

Robzy
14th August 2016, 11:10 PM
There's never been an explicit explanation for the leg hose, but most people (including Dan Aykroyd) have stated that it's probably a catheter tube (similar to ones used by Air Force pilots) in case the Ghostbusters literally p!ss themselves with fright during a ghostly encounter. Probably just a little joke by the wardrobe department :D

drifand
2nd September 2016, 10:13 AM
Ouch 1k for the bunch, is a easy pass due to price. They are nice but I don't think I am keen to drop 1k

Ralph Wiggum
2nd September 2016, 10:39 AM
Ouch 1k for the bunch, is a easy pass due to price. They are nice but I don't think I am keen to drop 1k

That sounds reasonable given they're the equivalent of four Hot Toys figures. But yeah, 1k is a hefty amount to drop at once...that's a overseas holiday right there :D