PDA

View Full Version : Holiday in Victoria

Soviet Fox
2nd August 2016, 07:24 PM
Hey guys. Going to be travelling to Vic in the next couple of weeks. Staying in Ballarat but visiting melbourne. Any must visit stores for TF?

Also any suggestions for kid friendly (5-8yo) fun attractions

Cheers

Thurmus
2nd August 2016, 07:46 PM
Sovereign Hill is really good. Went there for the Winter Wonderland although I am not sure when it finishes.

Soviet Fox
2nd August 2016, 07:56 PM
Sovereign Hill is really good. Went there for the Winter Wonderland although I am not sure when it finishes.

Thats on our 'to do' along with Kryal castle. Cheers

autobreadticon
2nd August 2016, 10:05 PM
Lobos collectibles

CHILENO20
2nd August 2016, 10:08 PM
Lobos collectibles

Second that *thumbs up* though you're gonna miss out on the sale they have this Saturday, 20% store wide

Megatran
2nd August 2016, 10:54 PM
Second that *thumbs up* though you're gonna miss out on the sale they have this Saturday, 20% store wide
This Saturday hey. Anything worth a mention? I might have to pay a visit. (Sorry for hijacking this thread).

CHILENO20
2nd August 2016, 11:00 PM
This Saturday hey. Anything worth a mention? I might have to pay a visit. (Sorry for hijacking this thread).

Garage sale as well :) That's what I'm really looking forward too :D

Ploughmans Lunch
3rd August 2016, 12:20 PM
Evil Empire comics on Sydney road in Brunswick occasionally has a few little bits and pieces of interest. Overall though the store is pretty nuts and worth having a look in anyway.

Lint
3rd August 2016, 06:22 PM
Probably already on your itinerary but the kids/toy section of CBD Myer is worth a visit. So is Minotaur on Elizabeth street even if both are a bit lean on TF's at the moment.

If you're here on a Sunday, check out the Diamond Valley Railway in Eltham. Kids will get a kick out of the miniature railways they can ride on and it's an impressive spectacle for adult riders too.

Otherwise Funfields in Whittlesea or the Carribean Gardens Market in Scoresby are very kid friendly. But they're a fair bit away from the city centre and you'd probably have to commit a day for each of them.