PDA

View Full Version : MYER 'One is never enough toy sale'. 13 Sep - 9 Oct

Megatran
7th September 2016, 05:31 PM
This is it for all you Transformers fans who have held back on purchasing the recent releases.

+ Platinum Edition: One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall. $99.95 (save $50).

+ Assorted Generations LEADER Titans Return. $59.95 each. Price after offer $89.95 each. Available in-store only.

+ Assorted Generations VOYAGER Titans Return. $34.95 each. Price after offer $44.95 each (currently $49.95 each :confused:). Available in-store only.

+ Assorted Generations DELUXE Titans Return. $19.95 each. Price after offer $29.95 each. Available in-store only.

+ Assorted Generations LEGENDS Titans Return. $14.95 each. Price after offer $19.95 each.

(Sale also on selected Star Wars & Lego items.)

EDIT 8th September
T&Cs:
On sale from Tuesday 13 September until Sunday 9 October, unless sold out.
Cannot be used with other offers.
Not all brands, products and styles available all stores.

EDIT 14th September
Add link to catalogue.
http://catalogues.myer.com.au/catalogue/toy-sale/14713953235086.html#pageNo=0

Omega Metro
7th September 2016, 06:00 PM
What's the Lego items?

Megatran
7th September 2016, 06:04 PM
What's the Lego items?
20% off Lego Friends, Lego City and Lego Superheroes.

Omega Metro
7th September 2016, 06:07 PM
20% off Lego Friends, Lego City and Lego Superheroes.

Thanks.:)

UltraMarginal
7th September 2016, 06:13 PM
They are some excellent prices, especially for the leaders and deluxes.

DarkHyren
7th September 2016, 06:30 PM
+ Assorted Generations LEADER Titans Return. $59.95 each. Price after offer $89.95 each. Available in-store only.Wow, looks like I finally have a reason to go to Myer, thanks for the heads up, I think I will certainly be taking advantage of this offer!

llamatron
7th September 2016, 07:14 PM
Ok I'm down for a blaster at that price. Maybe prime too.

Hope they stock wave 2 deluxes while this is on!

shockNwave
7th September 2016, 08:07 PM
Ok I'm down for a blaster at that price. Maybe prime too.

Hope they stock wave 2 deluxes while this is on!

The leader class ones have also grabbed my attention as well.

Paulbot
7th September 2016, 08:29 PM
Nice, going to be heading out for a Wheelie and Eject.

Megatran
7th September 2016, 09:07 PM
(can a mod / admin staff please amend the thread title to include the end sale date 9 Oct. Thanks.)

Handsprime
7th September 2016, 09:18 PM
Well I guess it's time to find Galvatron, Skullsmasher and the other Legends toys I don't already own

ILikeSoundwave
7th September 2016, 09:30 PM
Anyone seen Wave 2 Voyagers at Myer?

UltimateGalvatron
7th September 2016, 10:21 PM
I haven't bought any Transformers for a while, but I'm considering picking up Hardhead for that price.

shockNwave
9th September 2016, 04:43 PM
Never in my wildest dreams did I think that Myer could be so generous during a sale. I mean the prices are better than those of The Little Toy Company and that's saying a lot.:D

Megatran
9th September 2016, 05:46 PM
Myer is having a Super Saturday 1 Day Offers on 10th September. 40% off the 2nd toy when you buy 2 toys. Here's the link:
http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?p=535906#post535906

Never in my wildest dreams did I think that Myer could be so generous during a sale.
Let's just hope the toys are aplenty throughout the sale .... not just the left over stock. ;)

doublespy
10th September 2016, 09:45 AM
Never in my wildest dreams did I think that Myer could be so generous during a sale. I mean the prices are better than those of The Little Toy Company and that's saying a lot.:D

Same!

These are fantastic prices!

Lint
10th September 2016, 10:52 AM

I think it's also that all the other big retailers don't do good sales anymore, especially for Transformers. Big W confine themselves to maybe 2 toy sales a year, none of which have been decent in recent times, Target have generally struggled with even having stock TO sell and scummily enough, when they do, remove or hold back new items from the sale, Kmart just stopped having sales and TRU is TRU:rolleyes:

Myer seems to be the only retailer who takes Toy Sales seriously these days. Keep it up!

kovert
10th September 2016, 11:05 AM
Perfect timing for the Sep/Oct school holidays :)

griffin
11th September 2016, 12:59 PM
The Myer at Garden City Brisbane only had the Platinum Edition set for the sale (which starts in two days time). They didn't have ANY Titans Return toys, and probably won't get them in before the sale starts (nor did they have the catalogues yet)... but at least the sale goes for 4 weeks, so most stores should get at least one shipment during that time.
(but probably only one shipment... the last big sale on Transformers at my nearest Myer only had lot of stock at the start of the sale and then nothing new until after it ended)

BruiseLee
13th September 2016, 02:31 PM
Some good prices by Myer here. Walked out of the CBD store with some things today but was very tempted to pick up a few others.

Went there to get Leader PMOP for the Autobub and also put Skullsmasher and Blurr in the basket. :)

Thanks for the heads up Megatran. Keep this up and we may have to start calling you Myertran. :p

Bidoofdude
13th September 2016, 04:49 PM
Some good prices by Myer here. Walked out of the CBD store with some things today but was very tempted to pick up a few others.

Went there to get Leader PMOP for the Autobub and also put Skullsmasher and Blurr in the basket. :)

Thanks for the heads up Megatran. Keep this up and we may have to start calling you Myertran. :p

Still plenty of Blasters? I was planning on getting one tomorrow.

UltraMarginal
13th September 2016, 04:59 PM

There are at least 2 or 3 at myer Macquarie.

BruiseLee
13th September 2016, 05:14 PM

Yep, plenty of Blasters. Probably over 10 left on shelf.

morg176
13th September 2016, 05:31 PM
Thanks for the heads up on this sale

Managed to nab blurr and wheelie at myer shellharbour. Great prices.
Even better, the two gentlmen at the counter gave very good customer service.
When I asked if there any more tf out the back, he went out the back put all in a cardboard box and brought them out for me to ferret through. How often does that happen. :D

That had 1 scourge, no other deluxes that I could see and only wave one voy and leaders.

griffin
13th September 2016, 07:42 PM
The Myer at Logan Hyperdome didn't get the Leaders, and the toy staffer said the smaller stores weren't getting them. And it only looked like they got in just one case of the Deluxe, Voyager and Legends too... which won't last long.
So get in quick in case they don't restock.

hYpNoS
13th September 2016, 10:05 PM
If anyone is desperate werribee plaza/pacific werribee's myer has 2 Power master prime's and one blaster left, plenty of legends, ONE blurr, oh and 2 sentinel prime's and 2 galvatrons with 2 of the platinum edition one shall stand one shall fall and the usual over priced fort max.

Otherwise they still have PLENTY from the final cw deluxes and legends although hound is gone.

Does any myer stores have astrotrain?

morg176
14th September 2016, 12:01 PM
Does anyone know what TR they have at Myer wollongong?

Megatran
14th September 2016, 05:40 PM
Link to catalogue added to first post.

OptimusNerd
17th September 2016, 09:52 AM
Chadstone has 2 PMOP, 1 blaster, sentinel, Galvatron, all Eve 1 delux and heaps of legends.

DaptoDog
17th September 2016, 12:12 PM

I might be able to check it out tomorrow. I was hoping there might be some bargains given it is closing down soon but they probably will transfer all the good stuff to Shellharbour and other stores.

DarkHyren
17th September 2016, 02:11 PM
Anyone else notice that Ravage (wave 2) is pictured with the Legends class figures?
Anyone seen any wave 2 Legends at Myer?

Megatran
17th September 2016, 10:03 PM
Anyone else notice that Ravage (wave 2) is pictured with the Legends class figures?
That's Ravage? :p

shockNwave
17th September 2016, 10:13 PM
Does any myer stores have astrotrain?

All the Myers I've been to only have Sentinel Prime so far and I doubt they'll have Astrotrain.:(

dirge
17th September 2016, 10:59 PM
Grabbed myself a Blaster today. Wouldn't have paid $90 but at $60 I think he's worth it.

1AZRAEL1
18th September 2016, 04:50 AM
Every Myer I go in has not had Powermaster Op. Annoys the heck outta me

DaptoDog
18th September 2016, 01:23 PM

Checked it out today. Only TR was a couple Fort Max's. Was a small assortment of CW Legends and Onslaught.

Also 20% off toys.

morg176
18th September 2016, 02:24 PM
Checked it out today. Only TR was a couple Fort Max's. Was a small assortment of CW Legends and Onslaught.

Also 20% off toys.

Ok thamks, saves me a trip

Ploughmans Lunch
19th September 2016, 07:20 PM
I saw one TR Powermaster Optimus Prime at Myer in Melb CBD. Didn't get.

jazzcomp
24th September 2016, 08:35 PM
Kmart look to be price-matching Myer's sale prices on Titans Return toys, which is good for those without a Myer near them (or a Myer with any stock)...
voyager - $39 http://www.kmart.com.au/product/transformers-generations-autobot-infinitus--sentinel-prime/985331
deluxe - $20 http://www.kmart.com.au/product/transformers-titans-return-hyperfire--blurr/1022302
Legends - $15 http://www.kmart.com.au/product/transformers-titans-return-autobot-rewind/1022303