PDA

View Full Version : Walgreen's TR deluxe Brainstorm

Eazy D
8th September 2016, 03:44 PM
Desperately looking for a Walgreen's Deluxe Brainstorm. Can anyone help out? Worst case scenario is anyone willing to sell the backing card and tech spec?

Cheers
D

Ploughmans Lunch
14th September 2016, 08:31 PM
PremiumCollectables will have some available at 9pm. Best of luck.

Eazy D
15th September 2016, 01:52 AM
Crap! Read your msg too late. Looks like I missed it if a few more orders went up....website is saying sold out. Anyways, thanks for the heads up. Still looking:(

MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!!
21st September 2016, 04:57 AM
Are you still looking?

I bought one but have decided not to open him as i'm going to open the Takara one instead.

Give me a shout if you're still interested.

Trent
21st September 2016, 09:19 AM
Are you still looking?

I bought one but have decided not to open him as i'm going to open the Takara one instead.

Give me a shout if you're still interested.

Pm'd

DarkHyren
22nd September 2016, 05:08 PM
Yeah there aren't many to be had, I suspect that for now they're being stockpiled by the scalpers out there to get the best price they can.
Had a mate in the states check out some Walgreens but none in sight sadly.

Paulbot
22nd September 2016, 05:45 PM
Some posts on US boards led me to believe that it actually isn't on mass release in the US yet which would hopefully mean it will become more readily available at a later point. Maybe?

Trent
22nd September 2016, 06:00 PM
I suspect that Hasbro Asia will be on the ball. When scalper prices are are at their maximum, they'll sweep in with an exorbitantly priced reissue ;)

Ploughmans Lunch
23rd September 2016, 02:46 PM
I reckon there'll be a May Mayhem with this guy an a version of the UW Blastoff mold.

I have literally no evidence of this tho.

Sinnertwin
23rd September 2016, 07:36 PM
I couldn't say no to the LG version from HLJ.
Slinky link if you guys are keen

http://hlj.com/product/TKT87281

DarkHyren
23rd September 2016, 07:47 PM
Granted it's an option for those that just want the mold, but for me personally I like the head and the colours on the WG TR BS better then the TT one, so I hope Ploughmans Lunch is right and we get a more widespread release of Brainstorm as well as TT Blastoff

Eazy D
28th September 2016, 02:35 AM
I caved and coughed up the scalper price on Ebay. I'm overseas at the mo with limited net access so I missed the post from Megatron. His offer would have been perfect. My luck seems to be terrible but at least I'm sorted for the moment with regards to Brainstorm.

Thanks to everyone who tried to help me out!

prjkt
28th September 2016, 10:21 PM
Hey Guys, if anyone's interested, I've got the Titan's Force 3 pack somewhere in the Auspost system with the more MTMTE coloured version of Brainstorm in the box that I've got no need/want for, so if anyone's interested in/happy with that version, let me know.
Will probably also include the box and any included artwork if anyone's after it (I've got no space here)

CHILENO20
28th September 2016, 10:33 PM
Hmmmm, peaking my interest

prjkt
28th September 2016, 11:58 PM
Hmmmm, peaking my interest

I'll let you know when the package arrives

laproblematique
29th September 2016, 10:00 AM
Hey Guys, if anyone's interested, I've got the Titan's Force 3 pack somewhere in the Auspost system with the more MTMTE coloured version of Brainstorm in the box that I've got no need/want for, so if anyone's interested in/happy with that version, let me know.
Will probably also include the box and any included artwork if anyone's after it (I've got no space here)

Can I be NIL to take it if CHILE doesn't proceed?

CHILENO20
29th September 2016, 05:48 PM
I'll let you know when the package arrives

PM'd :D

prjkt
30th September 2016, 01:30 PM
PM'd :D

Confirmed, Brainstorm is yours

UltimateGalvatron
30th September 2016, 04:49 PM
If CHILENO20 doesn't want the artwork I'd take that... ?

UltimateGalvatron
30th September 2016, 04:49 PM
Willing to pay for postage and money for item as well if needed. :)

Paulbot
26th October 2016, 09:20 PM
US TF sites have been posting that it's "now released" (http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/titans-return-brainstorm-released-at-walgreens/36569/) and there's an increase in the number of them on eBay (one seller has six in a photo).

Unfortunately the demand for the early release has bumped up the prices so now sellers are asking hugely (and artificially) inflated prices for it, averaging around $70 USD.

UltraMarginal
27th October 2016, 11:51 AM
Unfortunately the demand for the early release has bumped up the prices so now sellers are asking hugely (and artificially) inflated prices for it, averaging around $70 USD.

HAHAHA.

no.

5FDP
28th October 2016, 02:43 PM
Now that Walgreen's have them online (no international shipping though), they've exploded all over eBay. The end result - you could pick one up for $70 AU shipped. Better, but still too pricey.

1AZRAEL1
28th October 2016, 02:57 PM
I hate people. But if people are willing to pay it, then that's their prerogative. I won't.

gekisou
30th October 2016, 11:25 AM
One of my US friends got me two at 22 USD after tax. :)
So glad he owes me so many favours. lol

Paulbot
30th October 2016, 01:01 PM
Also BBTS:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS25233&mode=retail

Walgreens Brainstorm
$30 USD.

llamatron
30th October 2016, 01:19 PM
I think if you order 2 from the walgreens website and use the auspost shopmate reshipper it'll work out to ~$45 - $50 AUD each.

ZoonMaster5000
30th October 2016, 03:09 PM
Also BBTS:

I grabbed one off them because my pol is pretty much full I'll get $0 on shipping meaning I picked him up for under $40 aud.

Seraphim Prime
31st October 2016, 11:07 AM
One of my US friends got me two at 22 USD after tax. :)
So glad he owes me so many favours. lol

Hah!

I was trying to work out who Don was talking about on RFC! :)

gekisou
1st November 2016, 06:52 PM
Hah!

I was trying to work out who Don was talking about on RFC! :)

What? Don talked about this?

Seraphim Prime
2nd November 2016, 11:21 AM
What? Don talked about this?

Yeah, he offhandedly mentioned that he needed to get two for his friend in Australia. :)

llamatron
2nd November 2016, 10:29 PM
I ordered a spare if anyone in Perth needs it. Not sure what the cost is going to be yet, probably around the $50 mark.