PDA

View Full Version : Activators Bumblebee in Sydney

SilverDragon
9th October 2008, 05:37 PM
I'm looking to get Activators Bumblebee for a friend of mine. I sort of got her into TFA and Bumblebee is her favourite character (due to the movie, though).

So, has anyone seen one in Sydney recently? If so, how much are they?

i_amtrunks
10th October 2008, 10:07 AM
I think Activators are about the $17 mark and about $13.50 on sales.

Kmart has been the only place I have seen Activators, but my area is well nkwon for being badly stocked. Bumblebee is the hardest figure to find of the first wave activators, I was lucky to walk into a small town toy store while on holidays and get mine just after the store had been stocked.

Good luck.

dirge
10th October 2008, 09:29 PM
The Activators evaporate like fumes from what I have seen, and stores don't seem to get more than 1 or two of each. Unlike the ***** Bumper Battlers which are already clogging some stores. Sigh.

Good luck with Bumblebee.

GoktimusPrime
11th October 2008, 02:12 PM
dirge has picked one up for you SD so you can stop looking now. He'll get in touch with you.

heroic_decepticon
12th October 2008, 12:57 AM
this is probably not real helpful, but I saw a bunch of Activators, including at least 3 Bumblebee Activators at the Toyworld in Kiama, today.

dirge
12th October 2008, 01:34 AM
SD, you have a Private Message.

SilverDragon
21st October 2008, 10:05 PM
I've stopped searching, since it's hard to find and when fate serves it up, I stuff up the opportunity through my own ineptitude at responding to messages.

That and she likes Movie 'Bee more.