PDA

View Full Version : Kmart toy sale - NOVEMBER 17 to 30

Sinnertwin
13th November 2016, 09:04 PM
Catalog sale 17/11

Catalogue on the Kmart website (http://www.kmart.com.au/catalogue#view=catalogue&saleId=14726&page=13), at page 13.

Also features:

Powersurge Optimus Prime
$69

Rescue Bots Optimus Prime w/Trailer
$29 (Save $10)

RescueBots Elite
$15

Titans Return Voyagers
$35 (Save $14)

Titans Return Deluxes
$20 (Save $5)

griffin
15th November 2016, 09:06 PM
Do you know the end date? Is it one week or two?
(the catalogue isn't on the website yet for me to check)

Sinnertwin
16th November 2016, 06:34 AM
17/11-30/11

Wave 2 Voyagers [Alpha/Astro] have also started arriving

liegeprime
16th November 2016, 07:17 AM
Hmm good time to pick up that Sentinel Prime figure then... shame the PS Optimus is still too pricy for what it is... im only after the minicon partner 😜😜

griffin
17th November 2016, 06:57 AM
Catalogue on the Kmart website (http://www.kmart.com.au/catalogue#view=catalogue&saleId=14726&page=13), at page 13.

The placement of the boxes in the photo makes it look like Bruticus is holding onto the Sentinel Prime box.

griffin
17th November 2016, 07:10 AM
I think they've mixed up the names of the Rescue Bots Elite and Epic... or they have a new regular price for the Elite that is now $24 cheaper, at $15 each.
The Epic are the non-transforming 12-inch "titans", while the Elite are the transforming bigger Rescue Bots toys, now called Megabots (includes the Heatwave that is pictured, plus Hightide and Optimus).
The existing prices at Kmart have been Elites $39 and Epics at $15... but this catalogue is quoting "Elite" and showing the photo of an Elite, at the "Epic" price of $15 without noting that it is saving $24.

ampoldj
17th November 2016, 07:36 AM
Very good timing as our new Kmart in Gungahlin will open on 24th hope they have TItans stuff :D

MV75
17th November 2016, 09:18 AM
Heh, and the Kmart at northlakes opens today. Well I assume it does because that whole new wing opens today. Not that I'd go because it'll be packed with Ikea window shoppers, and northlakes is a downright nightmare of a place to visit even on quiet days.

Handsprime
17th November 2016, 12:23 PM
Guessing that now the wave 2 voyagers have returned, we should be seeing Soundwave outside Toymate soon?

Sinnertwin
21st November 2016, 06:04 PM
Guessing that now the wave 2 voyagers have returned, we should be seeing Soundwave outside Toymate soon?

Hopefully. PM OP is selling and Blaster is shelf warming. The inventory will still recognise the leader class sales and order more, which means either more OP & Blasters or Soundwaves. It all depends on what is at the external warehouses.

ILikeSoundwave
21st November 2016, 06:14 PM
Or maybe they can go straight to Sixshot :D:D:o Can't wait for that guy to come out!

kovert
21st November 2016, 10:01 PM
Heh, and the Kmart at northlakes opens today. Well I assume it does because that whole new wing opens today. Not that I'd go because it'll be packed with Ikea window shoppers, and northlakes is a downright nightmare of a place to visit even on quiet days.

A few years ago it was a fairly quiet shopping centre with stacks of empty car spaces. Look at it now. :eek:

DELTAprime
21st November 2016, 10:45 PM
Hopefully. PM OP is selling and Blaster is shelf warming. The inventory will still recognise the leader class sales and order more, which means either more OP & Blasters or Soundwaves. It all depends on what is at the external warehouses.

If Kmart's system is as dumb as Coles and Big W (the two retail places I've worked) I wouldn't bet on it as an item has to be really low or empty on stock for the order to be created. Blaster's sitting on shelves could potentially delay Soundwave.:rolleyes:

MV75
24th November 2016, 08:40 AM
A few years ago it was a fairly quiet shopping centre with stacks of empty car spaces. Look at it now. :eek:

Yea, it's gone stupid. Next is the confirmed ticketless paid parking. Even less reason to want to be there. I much prefer going to Strathpine these days. Best thing that ever happened to that place was Westfield selling it. It's so much nicer now.