PDA

View Full Version : Lego Batman Movie MiniFigures.

Destructicon
23rd November 2016, 08:29 PM
Hello, Gentlemen I was quite excited to see these and must admit there may have been a bit of a movement in the underpants region. Apparently, they are available as of the new year and seeing as I don't traditionally collect Minifigures I will lash out a grab a box.

http://collider.com/the-lego-batman-movie-minifigures/#zodiac-master

The_Black_Sheep
23rd November 2016, 09:13 PM
Yeah I'm gonna have to get me a King Tut & a KISS Batman... Lol

Bumblebee2000
23rd November 2016, 09:43 PM
Nice, might have to get a box of these. Don't make a habit of collecting the minifigs, nice as they are, but with the trouble I had for The Lego Movie, I can only assume Batman will make things harder.

Trent
23rd November 2016, 10:38 PM
I guarantee that when is was announced Sinnertwin was a drooling mess on the floor ;)

1AZRAEL1
24th November 2016, 04:17 PM
I think I may have to buy a box of these haha

BruiseLee
24th November 2016, 08:41 PM
I think I may have to buy a box of these haha

Just one? Thinking I need an army of Batmen in Tutus!!

Lint
29th March 2017, 02:10 PM
I've bought boxes of these.

Don't normally like the spruik things I don't have yet but I figure I should get in before the movie is officially released here.

I will have one two three full sets of LEGO batman movie minifigures up for grabs at $100 each (i.e $5 per figure). Please register your interest via PM

jazzcomp
29th March 2017, 04:48 PM
PM'd, Lint.

shockNwave
28th April 2017, 05:58 PM
The Harley Quinn in this movie would have to be the cutest lego Harley I've seen. In fact, her cuteness reminds me of the therapist from the Lucifer TV series.

What a coincidence they're both therapists.:cool:

ampoldj
30th April 2017, 09:05 PM
I got late on these figures as i only tried to grab Joker first then realized i want them all after 3 months. Most TRUs and Myers are out (Big W got only a single box in my area i believe) and now i still need Fairy Batman, The Calculator, and Pencil guy thing...

Lint
1st May 2017, 09:09 AM
I got late on these figures as i only tried to grab Joker first then realized i want them all after 3 months. Most TRUs and Myers are out (Big W got only a single box in my area i believe) and now i still need Fairy Batman, The Calculator, and Pencil guy thing...

Try Coles/Woolies, I believe every store has received at least one box and I have personally seen a Woolies with two boxes.

Target also featured the Batman minifigures in their last sale. I think it's over now but the stock should still be there. Saw multiple boxes at one of my local Targets.

Soundwarp
1st May 2017, 04:56 PM
Damm I'm going to have to get them all for "My Kids".

ampoldj
3rd May 2017, 12:20 AM
Try Coles/Woolies, I believe every store has received at least one box and I have personally seen a Woolies with two boxes.

Target also featured the Batman minifigures in their last sale. I think it's over now but the stock should still be there. Saw multiple boxes at one of my local Targets.

I have no luck with Coles or Woolies here. I will have to check 2 Targets i usually go to this weekends or pay a total $20 for the three from ebay if i get frustrated :p

Edit: Myer got one new box restock and luckily got all 3 out of 10 i checked ;)