PDA

View Full Version : TR Gnaw & Kickback

GoktimusPrime
9th December 2016, 10:50 PM
If anyone in Sydney happens to spot these, could they please post on the NSW Sightings thread? I've been checking it regularly but so far no sightings around me and I haven't been able to find any. It'd save me time and fuel if I didn't have to physically hunt these toys, especially as shopping centres are becoming ever busier as we approach the holiday season.

Also, while unlikely, if anyone happens to find a CW Blackjack, could they please also post on the NSW Sightings thread. Cheers.

DarkHyren
10th December 2016, 01:01 AM
I'm pretty sure I saw CW Blackjack at RejectShop last week, I think it was Macarthur. I should be going back soon, maybe tomorrow even, so I'll double check then

5FDP
10th December 2016, 06:14 PM
Located at Rouse Hill Big W. I've posted the same in the NSW Sighting thread.

GoktimusPrime
10th December 2016, 11:05 PM
I'm pretty sure I saw CW Blackjack at RejectShop last week, I think it was Macarthur. I should be going back soon, maybe tomorrow even, so I'll double check then
I checked my local Reject Shop but couldn't find him there. :( If you could grab one for me in your travels it'd be much appreciated.

Located at Rouse Hill Big W. I've posted the same in the NSW Sighting thread.
Cheers. I managed to get there exactly at closing time! :o

DarkHyren
11th December 2016, 10:12 PM
I checked my local Reject Shop but couldn't find him there. :( If you could grab one for me in your travels it'd be much appreciatedDone, got you one CW Blackjack. PM me and we'll see if we can line up our schedules in this oh silly of seasons

GoktimusPrime
12th December 2016, 12:01 AM
Done, got you one CW Blackjack. PM me and we'll see if we can line up our schedules in this oh silly of seasons
Champion! Will PM you in the coming week. :)

Ploughmans Lunch
18th December 2016, 01:22 PM
Hey, also looking for these (can't seem to find time right now)