PDA

View Full Version : The Little Toy Company Website

Pages : [1] 2 3

G1Optimal
21st December 2016, 10:29 AM
http://www.thelittletoycompany.com.au

I have brought from there ebay page they are good place to buy transformers from

And they have Combiner Wars Deluxe Groove for $26.00
http://www.thelittletoycompany.com.au/transformers-combiner-wars-legends-class-figures/edj9obsisa404erbuxyr296ean1ew2

DaptoDog
21st December 2016, 12:14 PM
I've bought a few Black Series figures from this store, every experience has been top notch. Everything has been delivered quickly and well packed.

Thurmus
22nd December 2016, 12:29 AM
I have bought two lots of Transformers and a Marvel figure. They offer pick up from Richmond. I had my stuff posted. Excellent to deal with.

Ploughmans Lunch
16th January 2017, 10:57 AM
Wave 3 Legends (Gnaw, Kickback, Bumblebee) in stock.

SMHFConvoy
17th January 2017, 09:55 AM
Wave 3 Legends (Gnaw, Kickback, Bumblebee) in stock.

Gnaw has already sold out :mad:

rhvi
21st January 2017, 03:38 AM
Are they online only? Because if I can do pick-up that would be devine; I live ridiculously close to their listed street on FB....

Thurmus
21st January 2017, 07:47 AM
They do offer pickup at certain times.

philby
21st January 2017, 11:00 AM
Are they online only? Because if I can do pick-up that would be devine; I live ridiculously close to their listed street on FB....

You can organise to meet up, that's what I usually do.

rhvi
21st January 2017, 09:33 PM

Best thing I've heard all day, thanks!

philby
24th January 2017, 07:15 PM
Best thing I've heard all day, thanks!

no worries :) they have a location in richmond but last time they offered to meet me at an auspost centre in moorabbin which was closer to me.

laproblematique
2nd February 2017, 10:38 PM

Did they email you to initiate pick up? First time ordering off their site, I've emailed asking when I can pick up but no response. Do I simply rock up to their Richmond store with the email invoices?

Handsprime
3rd February 2017, 05:34 PM
Anyone know when Optimus, Megs and Sixshot are gonna be in? Thinking about getting them from here, but I don't want to wait too long for them.

philby
3rd February 2017, 09:07 PM
Did they email you to initiate pick up? First time ordering off their site, I've emailed asking when I can pick up but no response. Do I simply rock up to their Richmond store with the email invoices?

hmm whenever i bought from them through ebay, local pickup was an option when checking out. i then emailed after the order was confirmed and stuff to organise it. i might not have actually ordered through the website. was there an option on there? last time I think it took a couple of days to get a response too.

laproblematique
4th February 2017, 09:37 AM
hmm whenever i bought from them through ebay, local pickup was an option when checking out. i then emailed after the order was confirmed and stuff to organise it. i might not have actually ordered through the website. was there an option on there? last time I think it took a couple of days to get a response too.

Yeah I was able to put in a couple of orders through the website and have invoice confirmation emails. Hopefully they'll get back to me and I can pick up early next week (not sure they're open on weekends).

laproblematique
6th February 2017, 01:15 PM
What are the response times with these guys usually like? I've dropped an email, lodged a query on their website and sent a Facebook message (which has been marked as seen) regarding picking up an order that I have paid for last Wednesday for some in stock/damaged items yet haven't received a reply.

Ploughmans Lunch
6th February 2017, 04:28 PM
What are the response times with these guys usually like? I've dropped an email, lodged a query on their website and sent a Facebook message (which has been marked as seen) regarding picking up an order that I have paid for last Wednesday for some in stock/damaged items yet haven't received a reply.

Usually good. Bit weird they havent replied, hope they do soon!

Paulbot
6th February 2017, 07:47 PM
I've found that I had to prompt them when I first ordered with a pick up, but my two dealings with them have worked out well.

Chevron Action Flash
17th February 2017, 08:09 PM
I've dealt with TLTC a lot over last few years. Bear in mind that they ARE a two man operation. I know one of the guys is out of the country till next week but trust me they're very honest, decent blokes. Highly recommend.

laproblematique
19th February 2017, 03:04 PM
Yep arranged pick up for some figures after a couple of days after emailing them. Very easy to deal with and look forward to buying from them again.

Borgeman
19th February 2017, 05:45 PM
My only issue with them is their pickup option is based on their availability, not yours, which would be fine for an ebay seller - but if you're going to offer it on a website, at a minimum you have to have set pickup times/locations, so the customer knows when they can collect.
I spent 2 weeks trying to arrange pickup from richmond, and it was a lot of "we are there from 10-11am 2moro only" or similar statements which were unrealistically tight windows. It grew frustrating very quickly.

Ploughmans Lunch
27th February 2017, 01:46 PM
Titans Return wave 4 deluxe, voyagers and leader class are up for preorder soon.

Paulbot
27th February 2017, 02:43 PM
Titans Return wave 4 deluxe, voyagers and leader class are up for preorder soon.

Going to assume "Sold Out" actually means "Not Yet Available" and I didn't miss them!?

Ploughmans Lunch
27th February 2017, 05:35 PM
Going to assume "Sold Out" actually means "Not Yet Available" and I didn't miss them!?

Yep! Will be up soon.

Paulbot
27th February 2017, 05:50 PM
Yep! Will be up soon.

Cool:cool:

Paulbot
1st March 2017, 01:45 PM
The preorders are up, although they don't expect those deluxes for a while.

Ploughmans Lunch
27th March 2017, 08:56 PM
Brawn, Cosmos and Roadburn are up for preorder.

Paulbot
27th March 2017, 08:59 PM
Brawn, Cosmos and Roadburn are up for preorder.

And Seaspray :cool:

I notice they also have the Last Knight menu item - but no toys yet

Paulbot
13th April 2017, 10:49 PM
They've got preorders open for a reissues of UW Devastator and one of Movie anniversary line Optimus Primes, plus the three latest Legends releases: Kup, Hot Rod and Gnaw.

Also a preorder for the Legendary Defenser deluxe combiner Voltron as a set.

CHILENO20
14th April 2017, 05:41 PM
They've got preorders open for a reissues of UW Devastator and one of Movie anniversary line Optimus Primes, plus the three latest Legends releases: Kup, Hot Rod and Gnaw.

Also a preorder for the Legendary Defenser deluxe combiner Voltron as a set.

All over it like white on rice :D

OptimusNerd
21st April 2017, 04:32 PM
Very interesting that TLTC is flirting with the world of 3P offerings, as they're offering a very good price on the new PE Leonidas re-do. $155AUD when the US retailers are selling at $155 USD... I'm very happy with that. Sure it might end up being cheaper out of China, but for TLTC to be up early and with a good price... bodes well.

G1Optimal
25th April 2017, 06:50 PM
And Seaspray :cool:

I notice they also have the Last Knight menu item - but no toys yet

The preorders for them are up now including preorders for deluxe wave 2

Batfan007
29th April 2017, 07:50 PM
I've only ordered a few things from TLC, but it's been fantastic customer service, delivery times, packaging and prices so far.

They will get more of my orders for sure this year.
They always respond to my inquiries too, which is much appreciated.:D

Batfan007
29th April 2017, 07:51 PM
Very interesting that TLTC is flirting with the world of 3P offerings, as they're offering a very good price on the new PE Leonidas re-do. $155AUD when the US retailers are selling at $155 USD... I'm very happy with that. Sure it might end up being cheaper out of China, but for TLTC to be up early and with a good price... bodes well.

Plus you avoid the whole "Oz post lost lost my shit from China YET again" ordeal :mad:
Normally I would order from China, but at that price, why risk it?

GoktimusPrime
1st May 2017, 11:45 PM
I'm hearing good stories from people on and off this board about this company. Might make a few small orders at first and give 'em a go.

Zippo
2nd May 2017, 07:08 AM
I might have to hit them up and see if postage costs to New Zealand are accurate on the website.

$26AU for a Leader, but $75 for a CW Giftset .. seems a bit of a jump

prjkt
2nd May 2017, 07:12 AM
I might have to hit them up and see if postage costs to New Zealand are accurate on the website.

The CW gift sets are about 3-4 times the size of a leader, and from experience Ausposte cost goes up almost exponentially with size domestically, I doubt international would be any different

Batfan007
2nd May 2017, 03:04 PM

PROTIP: lose the GIGANTIC box, those giftsets are nice, but boxes are HUUUGGEEE! Ask them to send without the box in a smaller parcel, but wrapped and you will get them for less total.
will still be pricey for international shipping, but next alternative is like $150 AUD online from international etc, rather than the cheaper price at TLC, the store - not the band.

Zippo
2nd May 2017, 04:25 PM
It has been a while since I purchased from Australia and I know the last time I did it was super expensive to post. However they did answer my email and advised new postage rates going up soon, so I'll see what changes (of course it may go up)

Batfan007
4th May 2017, 08:57 AM
It has been a while since I purchased from Australia and I know the last time I did it was super expensive to post. However they did answer my email and advised new postage rates going up soon, so I'll see what changes (of course it may go up)

I cant speak for other companies, Im just saying specifically email / contact TLC and ask them if they will, they have been pretty happy to oblige so far with requests I have made. :cool:

DarkHyren
4th May 2017, 01:16 PM
I haven't purchased from Little Toy Company before but seeing some of the good reviews here I sent them a few questions.
I have to say that at the least their email staff are prompt with their replies and knowledgeable about the Transformers items they are selling, a nice change from you know who.
Will be looking into placing an order soon as they do have a few things I'm after and will let you know how I go

Batfan007
4th May 2017, 09:20 PM
I haven't purchased from Little Toy Company before but seeing some of the good reviews here I sent them a few questions.
I have to say that at the least their email staff are prompt with their replies and knowledgeable about the Transformers items they are selling, a nice change from you know who.
Will be looking into placing an order soon as they do have a few things I'm after and will let you know how I go

PLEASE dont tempt the fates. TLC is awesome, they respond in a timely fashion and I purposely avoided comparisons to any other companies in this or any country.

I *:)kindly*:)request for the sake of sanity lets keep this thread about The Little Toy Company ONLY and nothing off topic lest this thread degenerate into uselessness.

DarkHyren
4th May 2017, 11:28 PM
Making comparisons to other companies one has had dealings with is unavoidable, especially when one has a good experience after a particularly sour one, but I wasn't trying to drag things off topic.
Hence why I didn't name names, it was just a comparison, nothing more.

Anyway I found out that if you order in stock and pre order items in the same order you wont get your items till everything is in stock (this might seem obvious but it was still worth finding out for certain) so I'll probably get a few in stock items I have my eye on first and if all goes well I'll try a pre order

DELTAprime
5th May 2017, 03:16 PM
Just looked at their site and I see they have a bunch of TR figures up that I'm after, but some are preorder. How good is TLTC at getting their preorders out in timely manner? (are they fast like HLJ or slow as molasses like PC)

M-bot
7th May 2017, 11:31 AM
Just looked at their site and I see they have a bunch of TR figures up that I'm after, but some are preorder. How good is TLTC at getting their preorders out in timely manner? (are they fast like HLJ or slow as molasses like PC)

Sometimes stuff will show up at retail before TLTC has stock. But as far as all my dealings with them so far, they are very reliable. And the wait times have never been ridiculous. So say half way between HLJ and PC with regards to wait times.

Dimi194
7th May 2017, 12:46 PM
Their stock is AU (or it was last time I asked, about a year ago) so it's usually not long before/after it hits shelves here.

My fav part about their pre-orders is if they can't fulfil they refund you, and will hold items and shop together or separate (if you request them to)

Tober
7th May 2017, 03:57 PM
They are pretty good. They would be a lot better if they had an account system. ;)

Batfan007
9th May 2017, 05:29 PM
Making comparisons to other companies one has had dealings with is unavoidable, especially when one has a good experience after a particularly sour one, but I wasn't trying to drag things off topic.
Hence why I didn't name names, it was just a comparison, nothing more.

Anyway I found out that if you order in stock and pre order items in the same order you wont get your items till everything is in stock (this might seem obvious but it was still worth finding out for certain) so I'll probably get a few in stock items I have my eye on first and if all goes well I'll try a pre order

There are THREE threads for the company that shall not be named. I'm all for talking about every company under the sun, but does THAT company need FOUR threads devoted to it?

no, I feel dirty even mentioning them in the thread of TLC, who have had excellent customer service all around for me so far.:D

Anyhow, bought a Victorion from TLC recently and it arrived less than two weeks after I ordered it, and it was on sale for $100. Very happy with that bargain. Usually when I get anything from VIC to WA it takes 3-4 weeks at standard shipping etc.

gamblor916
9th May 2017, 09:10 PM
They have a bunch of SW Black series including Darth Revan on pre-order again.

DELTAprime
9th May 2017, 09:38 PM
They have a bunch of SW Black series including Darth Revan on pre-order again.

Really. Right after I give up on collecting SW Black figures cause $35 each is really not worth it me. Maybe I'll just get Revan since I'm a big TOR fan.

M-bot
14th May 2017, 04:00 PM
I've just had my 4th or 5th transaction with TLTC. Again, perfect!

Picked up today at a mutually convenient time. Very competitive prices. Transaction went without a hitch.

The best part? Three emails in as many days, each one replied to within 24 hours of being sent.

Had a long chat with the owner/operator - he seems to have a very good handle on running his business in a way that other online retailers seem to struggle with, in a way that is sensible and sustainable.

Highest possible recommendation.

M-bot
14th May 2017, 04:01 PM
They are pretty good. They would be a lot better if they had an account system. ;)

They are working on this as we speak.

Batfan007
15th May 2017, 09:53 AM
I've just had my 4th or 5th transaction with TLTC. Again, perfect!

Picked up today at a mutually convenient time. Very competitive prices. Transaction went without a hitch.

The best part? Three emails in as many days, each one replied to within 24 hours of being sent.

Had a long chat with the owner/operator - he seems to have a very good handle on running his business in a way that other online retailers seem to struggle with, in a way that is sensible and sustainable.

Highest possible recommendation.

Yup, their communication is excellent. I've sent messages at various times over last six months, and pretty had a response in in 1-24 hours every time :)

Their prices are also excellent, I'll be buying more through them rather than brick and mortar, now that i know their postage is reliable and timely (always an issue in WA).

GoktimusPrime
20th May 2017, 12:49 AM
Just made my first order with these guys (TR Topspin and Quake). Now to play the waiting game and hope that they deliver.

Paulbot
20th May 2017, 11:49 AM
Just remember to be patient. Just because retail stores has something doesn't mean The Little Toy Company is ready to fill your order yet (like wave 1 TLK stuff). I saw the new TR Brawn today at Kmart but I'm waiting on my preorder with this store to come in.

GoktimusPrime
21st May 2017, 02:34 PM
Well I managed to find Quake locally (so I'll be selling off my LTC one when it arrives). It seems that Australia has missed out on Topspin entirely so yeah... help me Little-Toy-Company, you're my only hope!

M-bot
21st May 2017, 02:43 PM
Well I managed to find Quake locally (so I'll be selling off my LTC one when it arrives). It seems that Australia has missed out on Topspin entirely so yeah... help me Little-Toy-Company, you're my only hope!

You'll be fine. :) They do get things a little after retail, but never the 6-12 months you might wait from ...ahem... other sites. I spoke to TLTC not long ago and they are expecting this wave in the next month or two. I have an order with them for several toys in the same wave as you and Paulbot.

Sinnertwin
21st May 2017, 03:16 PM
I did a little order of 1 Star Wars figure with damaged packaging, just to test the waters.

Item arrived wrapped in bubblewrap, posted in a mailbag.
The toys packaging itself was casefresh, so that was an added bonus.

Received confirmation email of shipping & it arrived within 2 days after processing payment.

Quite happy with TLTC from my small sample size of 1 purchase so far.

Ploughmans Lunch
21st May 2017, 05:34 PM
lil' cuties Repugnus and Shuffler up for sale (in the available now section!)

CHILENO20
21st May 2017, 05:43 PM
lil' cuties Repugnus and Shuffler up for sale (in the available now section!)

They're up on their ebay site as well

Tober
25th May 2017, 02:28 PM
Movie Masterpieces are up, as well as more third party stuff.

TRANSFORMERS TAKARA MASTERPIECE MOVIE SERIES OPTIMUS PRIME MPM-04 PRE-ORDER (https://www.thelittletoycompany.com.au/transformers-preorders/transformers-takara-masterpiece-movie-series-optimus-prime-mpm-04-pre-order) $140.00

TRANSFORMERS TAKARA MASTERPIECE MOVIE SERIES BUMBLEBEE MPM-03 PRE-ORDER (https://www.thelittletoycompany.com.au/transformers-preorders/transformers-takara-masterpiece-movie-series-bumblebee-mpm-03-pre-order) $105.00

hYpNoS
26th May 2017, 02:30 AM
I bought from these guys before via their ebay page early last year, back then I had a long list of questions and took a week to get a reply...guess times changed but I got my intended order after they replied.

I see good now but has anyone made a pre-order with them, I'm curious as to where they get their stock and their reliability in that regard, how are pre-orders handled upfront payment or pay later (as in via their website not ebay).

And how does their shipping cost work, I can't expect a hlj/bbts warehouse storage type deal can I, saw a listing about the platinum edition unicron and just thinking how much damage my wallet would take from postage.
I hate to bring "them" up but what if they got stock from...those guys, I see a few ebay pages seeing stock at good rates but clearly profitable if bought from "them", I'm just paranoid about australian business is all

DarkHyren
26th May 2017, 03:11 AM
From my experiments with their online store shipping seems to be a flat rate, no matter how many in stock items I seem to place in the cart on their site shipping stays the same ($15 for regular, $35 for express). Maybe someone else can shed some extra light on the matter but it seems that's how they do things, with flat rates (please correct me if I'm wrong regular customers).

As for mixed orders (in stock items ordered with pre orders, or pre orders due at different times ordered together) LTC informs me that they hold all items till the last one in the order is with them so that they can send everything at once.

As for where they source their items, no idea sorry

hYpNoS
26th May 2017, 11:43 AM
From my experiments with their online store shipping seems to be a flat rate, no matter how many in stock items I seem to place in the cart on their site shipping stays the same ($15 for regular, $35 for express). Maybe someone else can shed some extra light on the matter but it seems that's how they do things, with flat rates (please correct me if I'm wrong regular customers).

As for mixed orders (in stock items ordered with pre orders, or pre orders due at different times ordered together) LTC informs me that they hold all items till the last one in the order is with them so that they can send everything at once.

As for where they source their items, no idea sorry

Cheers for the info, this is looking promising.

Dimi194
26th May 2017, 12:20 PM
If you want things to ship separately, tell them and then they'll just charge individual shipping for them (I assume they send you an invoice for extra postage when they arrive)... or do them as separate transactions.

Haven't actually tried, but that is what they told me in an email about it.

Ravagecat
26th May 2017, 07:01 PM
I see good now but has anyone made a pre-order with them, I'm curious as to where they get their stock and their reliability in that regard, how are pre-orders handled upfront payment or pay later (as in via their website not ebay).

Ordered a couple of upcoming TM's from them and they wanted payment up front.

BruiseLee
26th May 2017, 07:20 PM
^ my last order with them was a preorder for Marvel Legends. Picked that one up last week. No issues and had a nice chat as well. :)

hYpNoS
26th May 2017, 10:30 PM
If anyone is interested...they listed mp36 megatron, $230, they listed his arrival around "NOVEMBER/DECEMBER 2017 LATEST JAN 2018"

What is this madness, they'll become god tier as a reliable small seller if they keep up the range like this while not reaching out so hard like you know who and then burning away customers :eek:

If you want things to ship separately, tell them and then they'll just charge individual shipping for them (I assume they send you an invoice for extra postage when they arrive)... or do them as separate transactions.

Haven't actually tried, but that is what they told me in an email about it.

I see, well I'd rather it be all grouped together provided its a flat $15...

I wonder what would happen if I did the platinum unicron and the generations trypticon together (they just listed the last one, $195), THAT would be an incentive for me to buy from them :D

Ordered a couple of upcoming TM's from them and they wanted payment up front.

Seems fair, provided stock does infact come of course

^ my last order with them was a preorder for Marvel Legends. Picked that one up last week. No issues and had a nice chat as well. :)

Nice, well if I was a bit closer I'd be doing pick up, btw I'm assuming its just a pickup point only and not a shop to browse right?

I'd love more walk in collectable shops to check out on my travels.

spiderken17
26th May 2017, 10:38 PM
MP Megatron is tempting but the pay up front thing is still making me pause for obvious reasons.

hYpNoS
26th May 2017, 11:40 PM
MP Megatron is tempting but the pay up front thing is still making me pause for obvious reasons.

If you're anywhere near them a pick up (once they receive it) would help relieve the pressure of it being looked at if that's what you're worried about, noticed a few retailers are starting to open up a second run on megatrons.

If its actually getting it in stock I have more faith in them doing a prompt refund based on the responses here than you know who, perhaps shoot them an email and see how it goes, makes me wonder if they got the permit or are just winging it

Jellico
27th May 2017, 12:05 AM
I have just been emailing them. They push the full refund for non delivery thing pretty hard. Good for them. 😀

I never really understood the dislike for payment up front shown here.

I get people have been burnt by making a payment then seeing the company collapse or worse.
But at the same time plenty seem to have no issue with ordering at multiple locations then pulling the rug out from under the least perfect ones. Not good for the smaller players.
It just seems nasty all around with no obvious solution 😣

Thurmus
27th May 2017, 12:31 AM
I ordered a few things in stock earlier this year and when they went to ship them found one of the items was in the computer but not physically there. They let me know straight away and then refunded me the money and some of the freight charge. Can't blame them for an honest mistake and I have felt all my dealings with them have been very positive.

DarkHyren
27th May 2017, 06:08 AM
If anyone is interested...they listed mp36 megatron, $230, they listed his arrival around "NOVEMBER/DECEMBER 2017 LATEST JAN 2018"Yes, very interested... Now, does anyone know though if this one will come with or without his orange butt plug?

spiderken17
27th May 2017, 07:03 AM
Yes, i forgot about that. Even more interested if it doesn't have one.

Tober
27th May 2017, 08:37 AM
I doubt it will have the plug. Ask them.

I'm more concerned about possible seizure, but I don't think anyone had their imported MP-36 nabbed by customs.

Thurmus
29th May 2017, 12:45 AM
Just noticed they had pre-orders for Titans Return Octane and Blitzwing showing August/September.

hYpNoS
30th May 2017, 12:53 AM
Yes, very interested... Now, does anyone know though if this one will come with or without his orange butt plug?

I doubt it will have the plug. Ask them.

I'm more concerned about possible seizure, but I don't think anyone had their imported MP-36 nabbed by customs.

Depends on where its from but for that price...it would be silly sourcing from the US which WILL have the plug installed because of the shipping prices etc.

The risk is high although they claim (or so their listings say) they will refund if they can't forfill and the consensus is they're quite responsive to questions.

Only risk after that is if they somehow find it if shipped back interstate, so a local pickup if possible and getting confirmation if they have the necessary permits would make this a good option, if not then surly they'd refund if their shipment got seized...

Ploughmans Lunch
31st May 2017, 04:37 PM
I think at this stage it's safe to say that Customs/Border Force/insert authority here don't care about MP-36.

DarkHyren
31st May 2017, 07:18 PM
If nothing else I continue to be impressed with the speed of LTC's communications speed (as I havent had time nor funds to place an order yet).
So a special thanks to them for answering all my little niggly questions.

For everyones information: MP Megatron purchased through LTC will NOT have an orange plug.
I'll probably be making a pre order through them as this is a good price, just as soon as I have the funds available :o

llamatron
3rd June 2017, 02:46 PM
Lots of new stuff up for pre-order including TR Overlord. :)

Sinnertwin
3rd June 2017, 03:03 PM
Ovahlooordo?!?!?!?!

Bidoofdude
8th June 2017, 10:19 PM
Do TLTC bunch all your items including preorders into the one package, or one by one? (I'm doing pickup if it helps)

DarkHyren
8th June 2017, 10:26 PM
Do TLTC bunch all your items including preorders into the one package, or one by one? (I'm doing pickup if it helps)Only when ordered in the same checkout. But if you're picking up then that doesnt matter anyway, they mainly only hold all items ordered together so that you arent paying extra postage, if you're picking up then there should be no issue (I'm pretty sure others who have picked up can back this up but going off what I know this should be the case)

CHILENO20
8th June 2017, 10:29 PM
Only when ordered in the same checkout. But if you're picking up then that doesnt matter anyway, they mainly only hold all items ordered together so that you arent paying extra postage, if you're picking up then there should be no issue (I'm pretty sure others who have picked up can back this up but going off what I know this should be the case)

Definitely can back the comment when picking up in person. TLTC have always been great with me and picking up bulk orders.

Batfan007
9th June 2017, 06:50 PM
Only when ordered in the same checkout. But if you're picking up then that doesnt matter anyway, they mainly only hold all items ordered together so that you arent paying extra postage, if you're picking up then there should be no issue (I'm pretty sure others who have picked up can back this up but going off what I know this should be the case)

Is there a limit to how many items you can bundle for postage? I'm assuming their must be, I just bought several purchases a week or so apart and kept adding to "existing order".

I assume if needed I can pay more postage when the items are actually out?

Batfan007
9th June 2017, 06:52 PM
I bought from these guys before via their ebay page early last year, back then I had a long list of questions and took a week to get a reply...guess times changed but I got my intended order after they replied.

And how does their shipping cost work, I can't expect a hlj/bbts warehouse storage type deal can I, saw a listing about the platinum edition unicron and just thinking how much damage my wallet would take from postage.
I hate to bring "them" up but what if they got stock from...those guys, I see a few ebay pages seeing stock at good rates but clearly profitable if bought from "them", I'm just paranoid about australian business is all

A week is pretty ordinary for ebay, just use their regular vanilla email from their main website. Slowest response I've had so far is 3-6 hours on a weekday.

Dimi194
13th June 2017, 08:33 PM
Ordered in stock items in Thursday, got them today... great turnaround (esp considered the long weekend was what stopped them arriving yesterday)!

One word of caution, they packed the 5 figures v tightly so some of the DLXs had bent backing cards on the edges; no big deal for me as I throw away my boxes etc. but maybe need to email them in advance if you want the packages in mint condition.

Otherwise I recommend!

hYpNoS
7th July 2017, 10:26 PM
Looks like they're getting the takara tomy mall exclusive mp15-16e set

https://www.thelittletoycompany.com.au/transformers-preorders/transformers-takara-mp-15/16-e-masterpiece-cassettes-pre-order

I'm willing to take the gamble, not gonna be burnt like the last mob I dealt with

ChlorHex
8th July 2017, 02:34 PM
What's the difference with the shipping rates?
The 15 bucks option versus the less than 10 bucks one?
I can't seem to find info on how they calculate shipping...
Can anyone forward the link to me?
Thanks in advance.

DarkHyren
8th July 2017, 06:09 PM
What's the difference with the shipping rates?
The 15 bucks option versus the less than 10 bucks one?
I can't seem to find info on how they calculate shipping...
Can anyone forward the link to me?
Thanks in advance.Well there isnt really a page with shipping rates I can find other then this one which as one could gather is only for if you need to pay them to post something https://www.thelittletoycompany.com.au/shipping/

But from experience looking at the postage prices when I've added things to the cart this is the basic run down.
For one item the size of a deluxe transformer or smaller it generally costs $9 for regular postage and $15 for express post.
For one item the size of a voyager transformer or larger it generally costs $15 for regular postage and $35 for express post.
And for multiple items regardless of size and number of items it generally costs $15 for regular postage and $35 for express post.

ChlorHex
9th July 2017, 02:24 AM
Well there isnt really a page with shipping rates I can find other then this one which as one could gather is only for if you need to pay them to post something https://www.thelittletoycompany.com.au/shipping/

But from experience looking at the postage prices when I've added things to the cart this is the basic run down.
For one item the size of a deluxe transformer or smaller it generally costs $9 for regular postage and $15 for express post.
For one item the size of a voyager transformer or larger it generally costs $15 for regular postage and $35 for express post.
And for multiple items regardless of size and number of items it generally costs $15 for regular postage and $35 for express post.

Thanks for that buddy:)
That's most helpful.

M-bot
3rd August 2017, 08:29 PM
Pre-order for TR deluxe Brainstorm (Walgreens Exclusive) is up - only $24! Due September/October.

https://www.thelittletoycompany.com.au/transformers-preorders/transformers-titans-return-deluxe-brainstorm-pre-order

SMHFConvoy
3rd August 2017, 08:38 PM
Pre-order for TR deluxe Brainstorm (Walgreens Exclusive) is up - only $24! Due September/October.

https://www.thelittletoycompany.com.au/transformers-preorders/transformers-titans-return-deluxe-brainstorm-pre-order

Nope, not after all the trouble I've gone to making a custom one.

G1Optimal
15th August 2017, 09:54 AM
I just noticed they have titan returns brainstorm if anyones interested available for preorder for $24.00

Batfan007
17th August 2017, 12:42 PM
Well there isnt really a page with shipping rates I can find other then this one which as one could gather is only for if you need to pay them to post something https://www.thelittletoycompany.com.au/shipping/

That's been my experience so far.

I've requested to get my in stock items sent (for one postage fee) and will pay another postage fee later in the year when the various pre-order items arrive.

No sense in waiting till december/jan for stuff I bought in stock two months ago, so I just asked them to send the in stock stuff.

A good option to have! :D

GoktimusPrime
24th August 2017, 09:09 PM
Just made my second order with TLTC.

M-bot
20th September 2017, 08:14 AM
Power of the Primes official images have appeared in the banner of the website, but not yet in the Transformers pre-orders section of the site. Might be an indication that pre-order listings are imminent.

Omega Metro
20th September 2017, 08:43 AM
Power of the Primes official images have appeared in the banner of the website, but not yet in the Transformers pre-orders section of the site. Might be an indication that pre-order listings are imminent.

Nice! Though I need to start seeing some deliveries before I place any more orders with these guys. PC Paranoia is what you call it I think.:o

M-bot
20th September 2017, 01:29 PM
Nice! Though I need to start seeing some deliveries before I place any more orders with these guys. PC Paranoia is what you call it I think.:o

PC Paranoia! Good name for it. :D

GoktimusPrime
26th September 2017, 10:52 PM
PMed TLTC asking about Deluxe Class Cogman...

Hi there,
Are you planning on selling Transformers The Last Knight Premier Series Deluxe Class COGMAN?

yes we will be shortly

Can't wait to get it! :D

Tober
27th September 2017, 09:08 AM
PMed TLTC asking about Deluxe Class Cogman...

Can't wait to get it! :D

In which case TLTC may not be the best option. I'm still waiting on MPM Bumblebee and TR Misfire.

M-bot
4th October 2017, 09:17 AM

I emailed TLTC over the weekend with a few queries, got a response on Monday. One of the questions was about the POTP pre-orders, they’re expecting be up later this month or early November.

GoktimusPrime
6th October 2017, 02:56 AM
Just preordered TR Overlord. Third time with this mob now. :)

Deano85
7th October 2017, 02:30 PM
Has anyone else pre-ordered Titans Return Octane from them? Still waiting to receive mine.

llamatron
7th October 2017, 02:44 PM
I'm waiting on a lot of TR stuff, but I suspect it's just one item holding it up (overlord)

Dinkydarth
7th October 2017, 04:46 PM
I'm waiting on TR Octone, blitzing and seaspray. I was told early October. I have shot them an email asking for an update.

M-bot
7th October 2017, 05:00 PM
I'm waiting on TR Octone, blitzing and seaspray. I was told early October. I have shot them an email asking for an update.

I received a Seaspray with a big order from them a while back. I’m waiting on Octone and Blitzwing too, among others. I understand their Trypticons are coming very soon (next week or so?), so hopefully a big haul of TR stuff comes with that.

G1Optimal
7th October 2017, 07:10 PM
In which case TLTC may not be the best option. I'm still waiting on MPM Bumblebee and TR Misfire.
I have been told that there supply of mpm3 and mpm4 is getting sent together and they are due to be shipped next week.

Or so i have been told

Jellico
7th October 2017, 07:59 PM

Seaspray is in stock. It is Blitzwing and Octone that are holding up proceedings. I asked back around the 25th and they said early October.

I try not to be nervous but... well we all know. The fact the two Voyagers basically haven't shown up anywhere else is comforting.

UltraMarginal
9th October 2017, 10:37 AM
perhaps I should be adding TR Overlord and Trypticon to my already large order with these guys?

Dinkydarth
9th October 2017, 02:28 PM
I sent them an email asking for update on Octone and Blitzwing on Friday. No reply yet.

Ploughmans Lunch
10th October 2017, 07:39 PM
I sent them an email asking for update on Octone and Blitzwing on Friday. No reply yet.

I got an email from them last week stating that Octone and Blitzwing will be in by the months end. Still waiting on Trypticon and others though.

Jellico
11th October 2017, 06:31 AM
I am impressed to say I got an email immediately last night. Admittedly I was asking about the in stock items that are being held up, but they mentioned Octone and Blitzwing are coming in October.

Dinkydarth
11th October 2017, 06:53 AM
I got an email from them last week stating that Octone and Blitzwing will be in by the months end. Still waiting on Trypticon and others though.

That's interesting. I got a reply after five days and two emails. Was told Octone and blitziwng would be "released to then any time now"

UltraMarginal
11th October 2017, 10:24 AM
we are in October, which is pretty much any time now.

M-bot
15th October 2017, 08:49 PM
Just got a shipping notification (well, pick up in my case) for Trypticon (and a bunch others that weren’t specified). Check your emails, folks! :D

M-bot
22nd October 2017, 03:38 PM
Caught up with Adam @TLTC yesterday - they’ve been without substantive internet for the last week or so so haven’t been able to update their website entirely with the new items in stock.

Jellico
22nd October 2017, 05:25 PM
Any word on the two triple changers?

M-bot
22nd October 2017, 06:53 PM
Any word on the two triple changers?

Octone and Blitzwing? Picked mine up yesterday.

Jellico
22nd October 2017, 07:30 PM
Good. Hopefully when they get their internet back I will get a notification.

GoktimusPrime
22nd October 2017, 11:54 PM
Is it just me, or is this page completely blank...
https://www.thelittletoycompany.com.au/transformers-the-last-knight-preorders/

PROVOST
23rd October 2017, 07:20 AM
^^^^^

Working ok on my net and PC.

Deano85
23rd October 2017, 09:31 AM
Octone and Blitzwing? Picked mine up yesterday.

Sweet. Hopefully that means I'll get my Octone shipped this week.

Jellico
23rd October 2017, 09:41 AM
Well... I can't find them as pre orders or in stock on the website. If nothing else it confirms that there was movement at the station last night.
Interestingly Gok's link goes to a page under construction.

UltraMarginal
23rd October 2017, 09:45 AM
@Gok, everything that was on that page is now on the Transformers the last knight : in stock page

I'm assuming they've left that up in case they decide to stock any other TLK items

Bidoofdude
25th October 2017, 02:48 PM
C'mon Legends Kup, become in stock. The wait is unbearable, all the pictutes make him look so good.

Dinkydarth
25th October 2017, 05:11 PM
just got confirmation for shipping of octone and blitzwing.

llamatron
25th October 2017, 06:48 PM
I got a shipping confirmation for an order with Hasbro OVERLORD in it, so keep an eye out for that.

M-bot
25th October 2017, 08:42 PM
C'mon Legends Kup, become in stock. The wait is unbearable, all the pictutes make him look so good.

I’m waiting on Kup too, and LG Hotrod, to complete my ‘86 movie shelves. Also can’t wait!:)

GoktimusPrime
25th October 2017, 10:59 PM
I was told that Deluxe Cogman would become available for order last weekend, but I can't find it on their website.
https://www.thelittletoycompany.com.au/transformers-the-last-knight-available-now/

Bidoofdude
26th October 2017, 01:23 AM
I was told that Deluxe Cogman would become available for order last weekend, but I can't find it on their website.
https://www.thelittletoycompany.com.au/transformers-the-last-knight-available-now/

That may be the available now/in stock section of the site. :p

GoktimusPrime
26th October 2017, 10:50 PM
Link please?

M-bot
7th November 2017, 10:54 AM
POTP pre-orders are up.
https://www.thelittletoycompany.com.au/transformers-preorders/?category=POWER+OF+THE+PRIMES

TRON
8th November 2017, 11:06 PM
Thanks for the heads up, created an account straight away and just preordered all the available power of the primes line (about $350 ouch). Have dealt with the bloke via ebay before and very reliable and trust worthy.

Bidoofdude
16th November 2017, 10:55 AM
Wish LG Kup would drop soon, the wait is hard to bear. :(

AJ_Prime
21st November 2017, 10:30 PM
Hi, I was wondering if you will be putting up pre-orders for MPM Barricade, and if so can you please advise when we will see it on your website? Thanks in advance.

Batfan007
23rd November 2017, 08:05 PM
Is it just me, or is this page completely blank...
https://www.thelittletoycompany.com.au/transformers-the-last-knight-preorders/

Yup.

Looks like everything is now on the "available now" page

Paulbot
23rd November 2017, 08:56 PM
Hi, I was wondering if you will be putting up pre-orders for MPM Barricade, and if so can you please advise when we will see it on your website? Thanks in advance.

FYI - they don't post / aren't members here.

AJ_Prime
23rd November 2017, 11:30 PM
FYI - they don't post / aren't members here.

oh haha my bad, thanks for that!

Batfan007
24th November 2017, 07:58 PM

I feel your pain. My classics movie collection awaits him.

Batfan007
25th November 2017, 08:31 PM
Did anyone else else order Fans Hobby Laser p irme / gun fighter from TLTC?

https://www.thelittletoycompany.com.au/third-party-transformers-preorders/fans-hobby-mb-04-gun-fighter-ii-pre-order

It was due back in june, and I know loads of other places have delivered there's by now, and still no sign of my one that I pre-ordered, or any kind of update about whether they are still getting it?

hYpNoS
26th November 2017, 03:26 PM
Did anyone else else order Fans Hobby Laser p irme / gun fighter from TLTC?

https://www.thelittletoycompany.com.au/third-party-transformers-preorders/fans-hobby-mb-04-gun-fighter-ii-pre-order

It was due back in june, and I know loads of other places have delivered there's by now, and still no sign of my one that I pre-ordered, or any kind of update about whether they are still getting it?

Best keep asking about it to them directly, I had a platinum unicron on pre-order with them and over a month passed, eventually just asked for them to cancel it.

Took a few emails but I know anything with "refund" in the title made them respond, they aren't bad guys at least, they say their supplier was the issue, but I guess I won't get any unicrons any time soon

danny-boy
26th November 2017, 07:45 PM
I’m pretty sure they advertised their Megatron reissue from the Hasbro Asia release which was early November. Anybody receive Megatron from them yet?

llamatron
26th November 2017, 08:35 PM
They also offered the takara reissue later... And now the Hasbro Asia listing is gone from their site and only the takara one remains... So not sure what's going on. A bit annoyed... (I like many others ordered the Hasbro Asia one)

reillyd
26th November 2017, 10:22 PM
Umm, this isn't going to derail into a PremiumCollectables type thread is it? You're really better emailing them directly

yoshi594
27th November 2017, 06:52 PM
Umm, this isn't going to derail into a PremiumCollectables type thread is it? You're really better emailing them directly

it wouldn't be that way if communication was better, that was the main issue with PC at first...

i hope you guys get your answers in regards to Mp-36, I think facebook might be the best way to communicate with them.

llamatron
28th November 2017, 05:05 PM
They're shipping out the Hasbro Asia MP36s at the moment.

SMHFConvoy
28th November 2017, 05:19 PM

It's almost december, I thought it would've shipped by now

Jellico
28th November 2017, 06:32 PM
They're shipping out the Hasbro Asia MP36s at the moment.

TLTC or stores in general? I thought he wasn't coming out till February?

High_Q
28th November 2017, 07:46 PM
I bought an MP-28 from their website last Thursday night, and received the parcel yesterday. Item was packed well and price was reasonable.

I also previously pre-ordered MP-36 from them, and just checked their MP-36 page, which still lists "ESTIMATED ARRIVAL IS FEBRUARY 2018".

gamblor916
28th November 2017, 09:10 PM
I just got a shipping confirmation for MP-36. Sweet primus it's been a long time coming.

Jellico
28th November 2017, 11:30 PM
Oh the irony. I put all my PotP orders onto my MP36 order expecting MP36 to make them arrive late in February.

Well let us know if the reissue fixes the paint and silencer issues.

danny-boy
29th November 2017, 09:11 AM
I just got a shipping confirmation for MP-36. Sweet primus it's been a long time coming.

Nice. I hope mine ships soon. When did you place your order?

gamblor916
29th November 2017, 01:10 PM
Nice. I hope mine ships soon. When did you place your order?

As soon as it was announced and available on the site.

danny-boy
29th November 2017, 02:15 PM
As soon as it was announced and available on the site.

thanks.

Omega Metro
30th November 2017, 06:53 PM

Just got my shipping notice for MP-36 as well.:)

Bidoofdude
1st December 2017, 12:10 AM
Got this reply on LG Kup and co:

"Hi Ryan

We are expecting them in December

Kind Regards

The Little Toy Company"

Fingers crossed.

GoktimusPrime
1st December 2017, 12:48 AM
TLTC finally replied to me a week ago and told me that Cogman would be made available for order on the weekend and that TR Overlord would start shipping this week. I can't find Cogman on their site and I've received no notification about Overlord shipping.

I don't think I'll be dealing with these guys again. Glad that I only have one outstanding order with them. But this is also why I'm just now really wary of Australian online retailers.

ComradeRenko
1st December 2017, 08:42 AM
TLTC finally replied to me a week ago and told me that Cogman would be made available for order on the weekend and that TR Overlord would start shipping this week. I can't find Cogman on their site and I've received no notification about Overlord shipping.

I don't think I'll be dealing with these guys again. Glad that I only have one outstanding order with them. But this is also why I'm just now really wary of Australian online retailers.

I got notification yesterday that Overlord had been shipped, so yours should hopefully be shipping soon as well. This is my second order with them, and I haven't had any problems. That said, I haven't tried to contact them about anything.

Can't help you with your Cogman dilemma.

Bidoofdude
1st December 2017, 02:32 PM

I’d give them the benefit of the doubt, as they seemed to have a bit of a bump with emails going back up and things.

Preorder estimates being a tad behind aren’t a new thing, I can’t remember a time when my BBTS order came in on time and although unfortunate, can’t be solved with a magic word and a click of the heels when they haven’t come in yet.

PaddlesPrime
1st December 2017, 07:14 PM
Are these guys any good with delivering in stock items? They have a few T30 figures I missed out on a reasonable prices.

Bidoofdude
9th December 2017, 07:21 PM
Are these guys any good with delivering in stock items? They have a few T30 figures I missed out on a reasonable prices.

Seem to be top notch in terms of stuff they have in. They do pickup as well.

PaddlesPrime
10th December 2017, 08:22 AM
Ok thanks. I was just wondering because feedback in both the feedback thread and their FB page was pretty mixed.

Paulbot
12th December 2017, 09:40 PM

FYI Cogman (https://www.thelittletoycompany.com.au/transformers-the-last-knight-available-now/transformers-the-last-knight-deluxe-cogman) is on their site now

Bidoofdude
13th December 2017, 01:01 AM
C’mon Legends...

M-bot
20th December 2017, 03:41 PM
C’mon Legends...

Likely mid-January. Apparently a very big shipment due then. Soz. :(

Bidoofdude
20th December 2017, 09:10 PM
Likely mid-January. Apparently a very big shipment due then. Soz. :(

Not the worst, the chance of them not coming at all was a much larger fear. At least I can wait in a lot more assurance.

OZtimus
21st December 2017, 04:10 PM
Received delivery of Unicron platinum edition today from LTC.
Just 4 days before Xmas, might place it under the Xmas tree to open :D .

CHILENO20
29th December 2017, 08:10 PM
Can someone in admin change the title to Action Figure Warehouse? Went to pick up some stuff today and he has told me that they have changed their name.

BruiseLee
29th December 2017, 08:45 PM
Can someone in admin change the title to Action Figure Warehouse? Went to pick up some stuff today and he has told me that they have changed their name.

Maybe hold off until they have changed their website and FB as they are still LTC there.

There also already seems to be an Action Figure Warehouse already operating on FB. Not sure which country they're in but they list pricing in Pesos.

So from LTC to AFW. No probs as long as they don't call themselves Action Figure Universe, we're good.

Bidoofdude
29th December 2017, 09:37 PM

Damn. I really liked "The Little Toy Company," it was cute but also informative. AFW seems a bit over the top to me, but good for them.

CHILENO20
29th December 2017, 10:55 PM
Damn. I really liked "The Little Toy Company," it was cute but also informative. AFW seems a bit over the top to me, but good for them.

They have decided to go with what they know more of, which is of course, action figures. Hence the name change. A smart business decision, go with what you know and when your are ready, expand.

DaptoDog
30th December 2017, 12:23 PM
I thought these guys wanted to stay small. I'm noticing 2-3 month lags now from their ETAs on my Black Series pre orders. Won't be pre ordering from them anymore but may still buy from them for stuff in stock.

G1Optimal
31st December 2017, 01:42 PM
As long as pre-orders carry over and commucations are still there i wish them good luck.:)

Tober
8th January 2018, 01:32 PM
So now The Little Toy Company have started a shipping update page:

https://www.thelittletoycompany.com.au/news/

So I guess this means I can expect my November pre-orders in March... :(

I stopped pre-ordering after the MPM Bumblebee fiasco. :mad:

Bidoofdude
8th January 2018, 11:54 PM
So now The Little Toy Company have started a shipping update page:

https://www.thelittletoycompany.com.au/news/

So I guess this means I can expect my November pre-orders in March... :(

I stopped pre-ordering after the MPM Bumblebee fiasco. :mad:

Rip. Waiting til February now. At least they're putting it up there.

Ploughmans Lunch
16th January 2018, 08:34 PM
I wanna trust the guy because I’ve met him and he’s nice but gotta admit I’ve got a lot on the line and I’m heck nervous

Paulbot
21st January 2018, 12:36 PM
I noticed that they've put up preorders for all the new MPs (Shadow Panther, Dinobot, Movie Ironhide) and the second wave POTP leader (Unicronus Rodimus)

Sutton
21st January 2018, 01:37 PM
I've never had an issue with this store, always get my order no worries - sometimes it's a bit slower than the retail stores but his prices are really good if you put in a decent sized order to negate the postage, so I'm fine with being a little patient.

Did notice that almost all of the 3P items have instantly gone to 'sold out', which seems more likely that there's a supplier issue on that end. But that doesn't surprise me, the price on those Toyworld Dinobots was too good to be true!

drifand
21st January 2018, 05:56 PM
I've never had an issue with this store, always get my order no worries - sometimes it's a bit slower than the retail stores but his prices are really good if you put in a decent sized order to negate the postage, so I'm fine with being a little patient.

Did notice that almost all of the 3P items have instantly gone to 'sold out', which seems more likely that there's a supplier issue on that end. But that doesn't surprise me, the price on those Toyworld Dinobots was too good to be true!

Sounds familiar to a retailer I know, I only advise people to spread your wallet not just in one retailer.

all the best.

DELTAprime
21st January 2018, 07:07 PM
I know PC has left people skittish but these are different people than PC and have been in business since 2003.

drifand
21st January 2018, 07:32 PM
I still recommend people to spread your money out. That way anything goes wrong is not all in one bag. But hey I learned my lesson very well and it has paid off quite well. When people get too comfortable they are not prepared.

Here is my take on official products:

If you buy from Amiami, Nippon Yasan, HLJ, or BBTS(US) etc Japanese online retailer > the owner dies the company still continues. No disrespect to ANYONE business WILL continue. If you must have bonus coins etc > Robotkingdom

You buy from small companies > family issues, death, accident > everything HALTS > regardless of how good the reputation. Those of you who know Ben Bento, he has halt his business completely.

I understand 3p are harder to source from Japanese companies, and hence why I would spread my purchases evenly.

Again all the best on your purchases. I only noticed some people are not getting replies or items.

Just to be clear, I am not asking anyone to jump ship.

Ploughmans Lunch
22nd January 2018, 10:22 AM
Tbh echoing drifand. The guy at tltc is wonderful and I’ve been v happy w their service but I think there have been supplier issues outside of their own control and I’m just hedging my bets.

ChlorHex
22nd January 2018, 12:34 PM
Have to agree with drifand.
We've all been burnt by PC and I generally don't stick to one retailer these days if possible.
I avoid pre-orders and only buy in-stock items from the small local online shops.
Always happy to support local businesses but only for in-stock stuff.
Trust is a major issue now for most of us thanks to PC.
I do hope TLTC pick up their game though.

Thurmus
22nd January 2018, 01:31 PM
Agree with your points but I also think people need to realise that if they want things within days of release, go to the big overseas guys like Robot Kingdom or BBTS etc.

TLTC are most likely customer 100+ to the suppliers. Australia is not an important market to them and the quantities are not large either.

You also have to take in to account time zones when expecting answers to questions when they have to contact people overseas. you can lose days on the suppliers even reading correspondance due to time zones and weekends.

Bidoofdude
7th February 2018, 11:37 PM
Fingers crossed Kup comes in the next week or so.

G1Optimal
8th February 2018, 05:52 PM
Power of the Primes Wave 2 pre orders are up https://www.thelittletoycompany.com.au/transformers-preorders/?category=PRE-ORDER+POWER+OT+PRIMES

DELTAprime
9th February 2018, 09:45 PM
That's not good, the cost of the Wave 2 Prime Masters went up $5 from Wave 1. If that price is correct I'll be getting them from someone else. But the rest of the prices on Wave 2 are good.

skeg
9th February 2018, 10:35 PM
Just a listing error. Will be fixed tomorrow. You are welcome to PM myself if you think something doesn't look right on the site. :) Thanks for the pick up.

That's not good, the cost of the Wave 2 Prime Masters went up $5 from Wave 1. If that price is correct I'll be getting them from someone else. But the rest of the prices on Wave 2 are good.

G1Optimal
15th February 2018, 10:37 AM
Little toy company has the studio series up for preorder

Omega Metro
15th February 2018, 12:58 PM
Little toy company has the studio series up for preorder

Oh man. :( I’m goona be a so broka.

DELTAprime
15th February 2018, 04:13 PM
Hey Skeg, would you mind letting us know here when POTP Wave 1 starts shipping out to customers?

I believe some people have been waiting a really long time for them. (and others like me are just impatient):p

This is something I really hate about Hasbro's distribution model, the toys show up when they show up. As opposed to Takara that have set dates everything appears at retail.

M-bot
15th February 2018, 06:24 PM
Hey Skeg, would you mind letting us know here when POTP Wave 1 starts shipping out to customers?

I believe some people have been waiting a really long time for them. (and others like me are just impatient):p

This is something I really hate about Hasbro's distribution model, the toys show up when they show up. As opposed to Takara that have set dates everything appears at retail.

I was told today that most of it (bar leaders I believe) are due end of next week/beginning of the week after. The leaders now apparently due in March. Frustrating, I agree, they've been delayed a few times, but have to take TLTC at their word that it is not in their hands, but dependant on their suppliers. I am choosing patience.

skeg
15th February 2018, 09:03 PM
I was told today that most of it (bar leaders I believe) are due end of next week/beginning of the week after. The leaders now apparently due in March. Frustrating, I agree, they've been delayed a few times, but have to take TLTC at their word that it is not in their hands, but dependant on their suppliers. I am choosing patience.

You're 100% correct M-bot. We are so far down on the food chain with some suppliers, so we sometimes get bumped. :( I can only apologise for the delay.

Once stock arrives, I'll get the warehouse to take a picture again and I'll upload it. ;)

@DELTAprime - I understand the pain :( Just a side note, that we do normally stock these lines once received. We don't just order to fill pre-orders. :) I know its still "waiting" as such, but no money down and we will be cheaper than retail in most cases. :cool: I did reply to your PM also regarding the POTP wave, but M-Bot is spot on with information. ;)

DELTAprime
15th February 2018, 09:07 PM
Well that sucks. I'm going to be waiting on the Leaders in that case. Any idea when in March the Leaders should show up?

skeg
15th February 2018, 09:12 PM
Could you please PM me your order number and I can see what I can do. :):D

Well that sucks. I'm going to be waiting on the Leaders in that case. Any idea when in March the Leaders should show up?

Jellico
15th February 2018, 10:23 PM

Ditto. I have a MP36 tied to my PotPs Wave 1 that is a replacement for the one I ordered and didn't get from them that shall not be named, so I have been waiting a while. I emailed you guys tonight already, but I want to know if I should be tying my leaders to Wave 2 in April instead of waiting for a March release.

DELTAprime
15th February 2018, 10:59 PM
Well PMed you Skeg, and then PMed you again this time with an updated idea on how we can sort this since I'm wanting to order other items in the near future from you guys. (come on payday):p

skeg
16th February 2018, 01:07 AM
Hi Jellico,

Your MP36 will be allocated waiting for the stock of the POTP wave one (due in the next two weeks). Once they are in, your order will be shipped to you. ;)

We have a date of APRIL/MAY for the POTP wave 2. So keep that in mind with ordering the Leader class (wave 1 due March). Most orders come to us mid/late in the month also.

Ditto. I have a MP36 tied to my PotPs Wave 1 that is a replacement for the one I ordered and didn't get from them that shall not be named, so I have been waiting a while. I emailed you guys tonight already, but I want to know if I should be tying my leaders to Wave 2 in April instead of waiting for a March release.

@DELTAprime - I only received one PM from you:(, to which I have replied.

DELTAprime
16th February 2018, 10:27 AM
Ok, give me a sec and I'll copy and paste and resend what I said.:o

philby
16th February 2018, 03:48 PM
Predaking available for pre-order, $195

https://www.thelittletoycompany.com.au/transformers-preorders/transformers-power-of-the-primes-titan-class-predaking-pre-order?category=PRE-ORDER%20POWER%20OT%20PRIMES

reillyd
16th February 2018, 05:57 PM
Predaking is real tempting, and an arrival before Christmas too!

G1Optimal
16th February 2018, 06:03 PM
You're 100% correct M-bot. We are so far down on the food chain with some suppliers, so we sometimes get bumped. :( I can only apologise for the delay.

Once stock arrives, I'll get the warehouse to take a picture again and I'll upload it. ;)

@DELTAprime - I understand the pain :( Just a side note, that we do normally stock these lines once received. We don't just order to fill pre-orders. :) I know its still "waiting" as such, but no money down and we will be cheaper than retail in most cases. :cool: I did reply to your PM also regarding the POTP wave, but M-Bot is spot on with information. ;)

Thanks skeg for the update :cool:

Bidoofdude
19th February 2018, 04:24 PM
Any day now the LG guys have to come in. C'mon LTC.

GoktimusPrime
28th February 2018, 03:51 PM
Any day now the LG guys have to come in. C'mon LTC.
I've already given up and double-ordered elsewhere. If TLTC ever deliver mine then they'll be soon up for sale.

G1Optimal
28th February 2018, 07:49 PM
Just heard that somethings (power of the primes wave 1 is what i asked ) have arrived and are being processed now

Jellico
28th February 2018, 10:16 PM
There was something on the Facebook page.

M-bot
28th February 2018, 11:06 PM
Got my notice to pick up - I think POTP wave 1 (barring leaders, if I’m not mistaken). Hoping for the same LGs as Bidoofdude, but not sure they’re there yet.

Jellico
1st March 2018, 12:43 AM
Let us know if you get the Leaders.

M-bot
1st March 2018, 11:32 AM
Let us know if you get the Leaders.

No leaders or Prime masters yet - those and LGs are due in a couple of weeks.

DELTAprime
1st March 2018, 02:18 PM
No leaders or Prime masters yet - those and LGs are due in a couple of weeks.

:(:(:(

I was hoping to get my Wave 1 minus Leaders in February. Not good that the Pretenders have been delayed also. Well it's not like I have any local stores with stock I could hit up and TLTC's prices are very good on everything except the Pretenders which is just average.

Any word on if Greatshot and Grand Max are coming in the same shipment? I'm thinking of ordering a Grand Max to add to my Greatshot order.:rolleyes:

Ploughmans Lunch
1st March 2018, 02:22 PM
:(:(:(

I was hoping to get my Wave 1 minus Leaders in February. Not good that the Pretenders have been delayed also. Well it's not like I have any local stores with stock I could hit up and TLTC's prices are very good on everything except the Pretenders which is just average.

Any word on if Greatshot and Grand Max are coming in the same shipment? I'm thinking of ordering a Grand Max to add to my Greatshot order.:rolleyes:

M8 mentioned Metroplex was coming soon but hey who knows.

M-bot
1st March 2018, 02:39 PM
I haven’t ordered Greatshot or Grand Max so I didn’t ask as not on my radar.

DELTAprime
1st March 2018, 02:41 PM
M8 mentioned Metroplex was coming soon but hey who knows.

Um, I said Grand Max, not Metroplex.;)

It seems stupid that toy distribution is still like this. If Activision, Disney and WB could have their Skylanders, Disney Infinity and Lego Dimensions toys in stores all around the world on release day why can't Hasbro at least get their toys out to stores all around the world in at least the same week or month.:(

Tilarta
1st March 2018, 03:14 PM
I ordered my first wave of Dinobots from the Power of the Primes assortment 2 months ago from thelittletoycompany.

The initial estimate was for delivery by January, then it was pushed back to February.
As we are now in March, I am concerned that the order has still not arrived.

My most recent inquiry as to the status of this order so far has not received a response.

Does anyone know if there are specific problems affecting this order?

The Ghost
1st March 2018, 03:43 PM
They posted on their FB page an apology for those expecting Feb pre-orders. They started shipping them yesterday (FTR, I've not received a notice for my orders, which were Marvel Legends and Star Wars Black items... I often seem to be last in the queue, which doubles my wait being in WA :P ).

G1Optimal
2nd March 2018, 03:43 AM
Just got my shipping notifications from them

Tilarta
2nd March 2018, 12:13 PM
Still awaiting my shipping notification.
Given that I'm the furthest from the company geographically (even if I'm in the next state!), it is most likely that I'm going to be the last one to be notified/recieve their order.

G1Optimal
4th March 2018, 01:50 PM
Hope you got you order Tilarta?

They also have wave 3 voyager inferno and also wave 4 deluxe novastar pre orders up:)

They have also sold out of everything wave 1 except prime masters and leaders:eek:

Jellico
4th March 2018, 04:36 PM
I tied myself down with Wave 1 because I wanted most of them so got decent savings on delivery.
What I wanted of Wave 2 sort of made sense because I didn't expect to see Deluxes under $30. They still make sense, just.
Wave 3 I just want Outback and Novastar (isn't she Wave 4?) At that point I am better off watching the shops.

Tilarta
4th March 2018, 05:26 PM
I got a confirmation of delivery email around 6:25 pm Friday.
What is unusual is the email was sent at 5:22am that same day.
Why did it take 12 hours to reach my mailbox? :confused:

Since I paid for the express postage option, I expect the package to arrive in 3 days, but given that mail apparently takes a day off over the weekend because of Sunday, I'm uncertain if that adds an extra day. Also, there's a geographical barrier to cross, which may result in an additional day as well.

Unfortunately, the difficulty of getting my orders has severely shaken my confidence in this company, to the degree that when it comes time to order my next wave of Transformers, I'll be looking to another retailer to provide them.
As the expression goes, the first impression is the most important one and it wasn't a good one. :(

G1Optimal
4th March 2018, 06:03 PM
I tied myself down with Wave 1 because I wanted most of them so got decent savings on delivery.
What I wanted of Wave 2 sort of made sense because I didn't expect to see Deluxes under $30. They still make sense, just.
Wave 3 I just want Outback and Novastar (isn't she Wave 4?) At that point I am better off watching the shops.

I better edit that as it is wave 4(i forgot to add it in):o

I got a confirmation of delivery email around 6:25 pm Friday.
What is unusual is the email was sent at 5:22am that same day.
Why did it take 12 hours to reach my mailbox? :confused:

Since I paid for the express postage option, I expect the package to arrive in 3 days, but given that mail apparently takes a day off over the weekend because of Sunday, I'm uncertain if that adds an extra day. Also, there's a geographical barrier to cross, which may result in an additional day as well.

Unfortunately, the difficulty of getting my orders has severely shaken my confidence in this company, to the degree that when it comes time to order my next wave of Transformers, I'll be looking to another retailer to provide them.
As the expression goes, the first impression is the most important one and it wasn't a good one. :(

EMail servers it happens to me to sometimes.

I estimate it may arrive on monday 5 march (moorabbin to hobart ) thats if it got posted before 6pm, after that it will be tuesday 6 march.

Tilarta
4th March 2018, 08:09 PM
This is what Australia's post's tracking website currently says:

Shipping information received by Australia 05:24pm Fri 02 Mar

Followed by these options which are unchecked:

We've got it
It's on it's way
It's coming today
Delivered

Jellico
4th March 2018, 08:58 PM
There should be a detailed tracking option. It will tell you which processing centre it last went through.

Tilarta
4th March 2018, 09:08 PM
Shipping information received by Australia Post, 05:24pm Fri 02 March, MOORABBIN VIC

Would have thought it at least moved a little on Saturday.
Going by that, it's still in the Post Office at Morrabin.

G1Optimal
4th March 2018, 09:50 PM
There should be a detailed tracking option. It will tell you which processing centre it last went through.

From my expieriance , not always

This is what Australia's post's tracking website currently says:

Followed by these options which are unchecked:

We've got it
It's on it's way
It's coming today
Delivered

Just thought you know it depends if they scan it becuase , when mine was sent on thursday it skiped one and went from “we’ve got it” to “its coming today “ skiping “it’s on it’s way”.

From my expieriance with using austpost tracking it will probably start moving again tonight, as there is no movement on friday nights and saturday(sometimes it dose on saturdays but, not always). If it is not the final depot by lets say 5-8am (usually when the driver picks it up for delivery) it will not be delivered till the next day.

But , this depends on how your area works.

Jellico
4th March 2018, 10:28 PM
Would have thought it at least moved a little on Saturday.
Going by that, it's still in the Post Office at Morrabin.

Never meddle in the affairs of Australia Post for it is subtle and quick to anger. The mail is never late, nor is it early. It arrives precisely when it means to.

Seriously things seem to get scanned at odd hours on Sundays and public holidays rather than sensible times. I don't question it any more.

Tilarta
4th March 2018, 10:34 PM
They recently added a half day processing time for Saturday at the local Post Office, which is why I assumed it would move a little on that day.
But I don't know the policies for Victoria's postal services or their operational hours.

I assume to get interstate express mail, it comes via airplane, as surface travel would be a lot longer then 3 days delivery time.
That's going by the delivery option on lietletoycompany's website, they stated no more then 3 days for that choice.

DELTAprime
4th March 2018, 11:01 PM
My understanding from my aunt who's a manager for Australia Post is nothing happens outside of business hours at retail (the post office) or local delivery. But the distribution centres, mail sorting facilities, inter city trucks and that type of stuff works 24/7.

Jellico
5th March 2018, 06:59 AM
I better edit that as it is wave 4(i forgot to add it in):o

I meant to pick up on this last night.

TLTC has her coming in August/September just like their Wave 3 items.
Considering Hasbro is releasing images of her at the same time as Wave 3 and this year's Titan it makes me wonder what sort of oddness is at play.

G1Optimal
5th March 2018, 12:34 PM
Oh i see

I am not really interested in her, so i did not pay attention to the release date.

Paulbot
5th March 2018, 12:45 PM
I meant to pick up on this last night.

TLTC has her coming in August/September just like their Wave 3 items.
Considering Hasbro is releasing images of her at the same time as Wave 3 and this year's Titan it makes me wonder what sort of oddness is at play.

The POTP line is a short 12 month line, with the new line starting at the end of the year they will move through the toys quickly.

DELTAprime
5th March 2018, 02:37 PM
The POTP line is a short 12 month line, with the new line starting at the end of the year they will move through the toys quickly.

Source on that?

Paulbot
5th March 2018, 03:21 PM
Source on that?

It came up at the toyfair. Speculation is that the leak last year is all we'll get from POTP.

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/description-of-2019-generations-war-for-cybertron-part-1-toyline-with-possible-new-megatron-toy/40731/

Tilarta
5th March 2018, 04:25 PM
My first batch of Dinobots arrived early this morning:
https://i.imgur.com/MjXYE17.png

The tracking notification was unusual, at 8:00am, it jumped straight from Moorabin to the local Post Office without going through any of the intermediate steps! :confused:

Did anyone get weapons with their Grimlock?
I couldn't find any in the pack, no sword, no gun.
Swoop came with a sword and Slug has a gun.

It was speculated that Slash would transform into a weapon for Volcanicus, but if she has this 3rd mode transform, nobody's been able to discover it yet.

Paulbot
5th March 2018, 04:31 PM
Grimlock has no weapon, just the combiner feet. Some people have found ways to attach Slash to Grimlock as a sort of armour/backpack but it's an unofficial connection.

DELTAprime
5th March 2018, 05:32 PM
It came up at the toyfair. Speculation is that the leak last year is all we'll get from POTP.

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/description-of-2019-generations-war-for-cybertron-part-1-toyline-with-possible-new-megatron-toy/40731/

Oh damn. I was thinking we would get the normal 2ish years worth of toys out of POTP.:(

Thurmus
13th March 2018, 02:34 PM
Skeg if you are around, can you explain the updates on the bottom of the home page about what is shipping?

The headline is:

MARCH TRANSFORMERS PRE-ORDERS SHIPPING TO CUSTOMERS

February 28, 2018

Does that mean that the Transformers that had an ETA of March have arrived and started shipping from the 28th of Feb? Or does it mean they are still on track to ship at some stage in March?

It would probably be better and clearer if they just updated weekly or fortnightly with arrived in warehouse, shipping started for the actual products.

Thanks

Darksaber
15th March 2018, 04:02 PM
For my first purchase from them i recently i bought 3 titans return figures through them 2 were in good condition but the 3rd damaged and since i was planning to display in box i messaged them. The told me most tf collectors dont display in box so didnt think would be a problem (i didnt initially put any notes in my order for quality packaging) they said if i posted it back they would replace it, i then asked if i would be reimbursed for the postage and they said i wouldn't be. Before that i even suggested if i could buy another one of the same figure at a discounted price to make up for it as i stated i was looking to buy additional figures from them (and pay the full asking price for them). Pretty disappointing as i was considering dropping a bit of cash there on other figures

DELTAprime
15th March 2018, 09:39 PM
Has anyone here enquired about if TLTC is going to post preorders for the rest of POTP wave 3 or are they skipping the Leader, Legends and Prime Masters?

philby
15th March 2018, 10:31 PM
For my first purchase from them i recently i bought 3 titans return figures through them 2 were in good condition but the 3rd damaged and since i was planning to display in box i messaged them. The told me most tf collectors dont display in box so didnt think would be a problem (i didnt initially put any notes in my order for quality packaging) they said if i posted it back they would replace it, i then asked if i would be reimbursed for the postage and they said i wouldn't be. Before that i even suggested if i could buy another one of the same figure at a discounted price to make up for it as i stated i was looking to buy additional figures from them (and pay the full asking price for them). Pretty disappointing as i was considering dropping a bit of cash there on other figures

What do you mean when you say "damaged"?
I think it is pretty standard if you want to send something back that you pay for postage. Happened to me a couple of times with other retailers :)

DELTAprime
15th March 2018, 11:35 PM

So I have some mixed feedback. My Titans Return Trypticon arrived poorly packed with no protective packaging. This is very uncharacteristic of them, it seems on these large items they won't bother packing well based on my correspondence with them. As you would expect it was in pretty poor shape, not much point keeping MISB. Anyway they did agree to refund the shipping (which I used towards another shipment).

The good news is my remaining Black Series orders arrived safe and sound as always. I will no longer pre-order with them but may keep ordering the Black Series figures if they are in stock.

What do you mean when you say "damaged"?
I think it is pretty standard if you want to send something back that you pay for postage. Happened to me a couple of times with other retailers :)

If it's a warranty issue the retailer is required to pay postage according to the ACCC, but if it's not then the consumer pays unless the retailer has a special policy (like Amazon's free returns). I don't know anyone that would call a damaged box a warranty issue.

I know people in the Star Wars toy community get really upset over damaged packaging so it is a little odd to see a business that focuses on Star Wars toys take that approach. That said though they are right that most Transformers collectors don't care.

When I get my Grand Max from them while I would like the package to be in good shape I'm not going to worry ultimately if it has a couple of dings because even though I keep my Takara Tomy boxes it's just going to get flattened and kept with the rest of the large boxes behind a bookshelf.

Darksaber
16th March 2018, 09:19 AM
The packaging was really rough like corner had been bent and a whole section where the cardboard backing had split in two. I thought a bit of discount on another one of the same figure wasn't really asking too much especially since i was going to buy other figures

MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!!
16th March 2018, 10:42 AM
The packaging was really rough like corner had been bent and a whole section where the cardboard backing had split in two. I thought a bit of discount on another one of the same figure wasn't really asking too much especially since i was going to buy other figures

Yeah, I don't think that's too unreasonable, particularly as they offer items for sale that have box damage:

https://www.thelittletoycompany.com.au/sale-not-perfect-outer-packaging-items/

Sutton
16th March 2018, 07:20 PM
My only problem with these guys is the speed they get stock in...usually a long time behind brick/mortar retailers (I'm still waiting for my POTP stuff, that started showing up everywhere else in January).

BUT their prices are so much better than everywhere else locally, especially if you get in on a pre-order. It's worth the wait to save a bunch of $$$ and not have to worry about making regular trips to the local shops. Particularly over those fools since the mess they made of the TLK releases, absolutely pathetic.

Maybe with the changes they're looking to bring in, they could implement a similar system to BBTS where you can pay a little more to ensure a higher grade of packaging and postal packing?

SMHFConvoy
1st April 2018, 08:33 AM
Got an email saying that my Char/ Kup has shipped yesterday. I placed that pre order last April.

Done with pre orders

Bidoofdude
1st April 2018, 11:21 AM
I received a reply finally that i can do pickup today or tomorrow, so i put through a time and have received no reply since. Is there a number I can call, because it increasingly frustrating?

Edit: nvm got a hold of them, all good

FatalityPitt
1st April 2018, 04:54 PM
Got an email saying that my Char/ Kup has shipped yesterday. I placed that pre order last April.

Done with pre orders

So it literally took them a whole year to deliver your Legends Char (Kup)?

Is this the case with a lot of pre-orders from TLTC? I'm a bit worried. I pre-ordered the Decepticon Clone set from them about 2 weeks ago.

EDIT: It's also my first time buying directly from their site too. Before I used to buy stuff from their eBay store.

Bidoofdude
1st April 2018, 07:23 PM
So it literally took them a whole year to deliver your Legends Char (Kup)?

Is this the case with a lot of pre-orders from TLTC? I'm a bit worried. I pre-ordered the Decepticon Clone set from them about 2 weeks ago.

EDIT: It's also my first time buying directly from their site too. Before I used to buy stuff from their eBay store.

Well the preorder was set to come in stock in October 2017, but it just kept getting delayed, eventually after the entire next Legends wave. Finally came in last month.

Supposedly there were a bunch of customs/shipment issues that slowed down heaps of their stock. Certainly not untrustworthy, but just a bit disappointing.

FatalityPitt
1st April 2018, 08:48 PM
I wonder if the Legends wave that came in last month included the Clonetrons I ordered. I wouldn't hold my breath, but I'll email them anyway. Even if my stuff still hasn't arrived, at least it'll remind them that I haven't forgotten.

DELTAprime
6th April 2018, 08:11 PM
Has anyone been told if POTP Wave 2 is coming in this month at TLTC? I'll preorder it right now if it's coming in within the month.