PDA

View Full Version : Possible first look at tf5 ldr prime

G1Optimal
27th December 2016, 10:49 AM
http://news.tfw2005.com/2016/12/26/transformers-last-knight-leader-class-optimus-prime-revealed-330385
Source tfw2005

High_Q
27th December 2016, 11:39 AM
If it's official and transforms, then the lack of kibble (as far as I can tell) is ROTF Leader Optimus level impressive. The two swords make this figure even more appealing.

G1Optimal
27th December 2016, 01:06 PM
Thats not two swords its light flare or what ever it is?

griffin
27th December 2016, 01:46 PM
It doesn't look like a transformable toy to me... looks more like one of the licensed statues/figures.

G1Optimal
27th December 2016, 02:10 PM
I just read that it might be third party sorry about this all

doublespy
27th December 2016, 02:49 PM
Looks like a transformable figure to me, judging by the kibble on the under arm.

Word on the street now is that it's a custom moded TFP FE Voyager Prime, then the cutomizer sold the design to a third party company. The chest section does support this theory.

BigTransformerTrev
27th December 2016, 09:34 PM
Looks like a transformable figure to me, judging by the kibble on the under arm.

Word on the street now is that it's a custom moded TFP FE Voyager Prime, then the cutomizer sold the design to a third party company. The chest section does support this theory.

Explains his colour scheme - I don't cotton to this 'albino Optimus' -no sir!

Surely Hasbro would make theirs red & blue - simple marketing strategy.

It's like when I got posted an empty box but the 3rd party company insisted it was a 'camouflaged Mirage'

Mythirax
28th December 2016, 05:35 PM
It's like when I got posted an empty box but the 3rd party company insisted it was a 'camouflaged Mirage'

Ha.. haaahaaa haaa. :p