PDA

View Full Version : RID season 2 and Rescue Bots season 3 now on Netflix Australia

Paulbot
17th January 2017, 10:28 PM
The thirteen episodes of Robots In Disguise season two have appeared on Australian Netflix. (But not the extra "season 2 1/2" episodes yet)

As have the 28 episodes of Rescue Bots season 3.

So if you're a Netlifx user time to catch up.

DELTAprime
19th January 2017, 12:24 AM
Aside from these what other seasons do they have on Netflix at the moment?

Paulbot
19th January 2017, 07:55 AM
They have seasons one and two of RID, first three seasons of Rescue Bots, and the three seasons of TF Prime - but not the finale movie.

That's all TF wise. But also the new Voltron with the second season arriving this weekend.

Paulbot
19th January 2017, 11:40 PM
Also of interest to folk here, Netflix Australia has recently added 65 episodes of MOTU and 65 episodes of She-Ra to its library. I assume that's probably all of both though it lists them as all in "season 1".

I'm going to rewatch the multipart story that kicks off She-Ra as I remember that as being good. It has been 30 years though.

Bumbleb33
21st January 2017, 11:53 PM
Netflix also have the "Toys that made us" documentaries coming soon that will have a sole episode dedicated to Transformers.

Dimi194
7th February 2017, 11:47 AM
The rest of RID season 2 (listed as season 3 on Netflix) just went up... thoroughly enjoying it :)

If only I could find the toys....