PDA

View Full Version : Lowndes (FORD) 3peat!!!!

Soundwarp
12th October 2008, 05:51 PM
Ford have just pulled off a brilliant win in Bathurst.

It seems that we are now just like Holden was in the 90's.

7 in the top 10 Bathurst.

7 in the top 10 in the championship.

It's about damm time!

Scattershot
12th October 2008, 06:03 PM
I was happy with it but I wasnt happy with Lowndes taking Murph out first lap. That was a bit dodgy. The HRT start once again ruined my day...lol!

PARITY DAMMIT PARITY!!! lol j/j

loophole
12th October 2008, 06:14 PM
Its funny you know i used to watch all the V8 supercars religously in my teenage years and then its nothing but Holden winning and now that ive pretty much stopped watching except for Bathurst of course, Ford is back on top again and i LOOOOOVE it :D

+1 Soundwarp "It's about damm time!"

Pulse
12th October 2008, 08:01 PM
Today was a "Transformers-day" for me :D so I missed most of it... :o

But I was at Bathurst for Lowndes/Whincup 1st win in '06 so hopefully that counts for something... :D

i_amtrunks
13th October 2008, 10:51 AM
How Lowndes got away with attempting to take Murphy out on the first lap I do not know. Tander copping a 10 second penalty after the clutch dying on him at the start was just plain mean!

Didnt get to sit and watch the race, I'm fine with a Lowndes win, he is a top driver, who just happens to drive for the wrong team. Also good to see guys like Besnard, Davidson, Canto, Youlden and Wilson all making the top 10 as well, most of those guys have spent years in crap teams and cars so it's about time for them tog et a go.

Murphy proves again that he really does lift for Bathurst, no matter how bad his season has been.

Saintly
13th October 2008, 11:46 AM
no tv or computer for me the whole of yesterday! :(

Scattershot
13th October 2008, 08:04 PM
I loved when Murph was getting told to switch to reserve fuel ." AARRHGHHHHH!!!!" and when Jason Richards was in the pits " I cant see for F**K's sake!!!"