PDA

View Full Version : MOTU and She-Ra now on Netflix

BruiseLee
21st January 2017, 10:36 PM
Season 1 for both series are up :)

davieanix
30th January 2017, 09:26 AM
Watched an episode last night. This show was probably bigger than Transformers for me in my early childhood.

Always liked the She-Ra episodes that had her visiting Eternia, or guest starring He-Man, etc.

janda the red
30th January 2017, 11:32 AM
Watched an episode last night. This show was probably bigger than Transformers for me in my early childhood.

Always liked the She-Ra episodes that had her visiting Eternia, or guest starring He-Man, etc.

Same for me too.... :)

It was 50/50 for me to collect TF's or He man, obviously TF's won.

I've been really enjoying showing episodes of both HE man and Shera to my boys over the last year... its nice to have them on Netflix in decent quality instead of the crappy Youtube vids i'd been streaming!

My eldest wants to be He man when he grows up :D

sideswipes brother
20th November 2017, 06:07 PM
Totally agree. Heman was my first 'big thing' in my life which i obsessed about. Then TF's came along and i was hooked.:D

Galvatran
28th February 2018, 08:15 PM
MOTU movie (1987) currently on Channel 32 SBS Viceland.

M-bot
9th March 2018, 09:56 PM
MOTU movie (1987) currently on Channel 32 SBS Viceland.

...and on SBS on demand for another 4 days. Just watched it. So much cheesy badness, it’s great!:D

Jetfire in the sky
16th March 2018, 11:53 AM
...and on SBS on demand for another 4 days. Just watched it. So much cheesy badness, it’s great!:D

I remember being so pumped for the movie, and then was like What The!? It's like they just did a bad remake of Flash Gordon, which is now a cult movie due to how its made, but yeah MOTU movie equals moi moi disappointment.
The cartoon on the other hand, I have all the eps and just love watching them, the lesson is always great and I love how He-Man's solution to so many things is to just punch it.
Plus Skeletor's laugh, his insults, his incompetence. There are few great compilations of him on You Tube.
What a cartoon, I actually had way more He-Man than I did TF's back in the day, I think value for money wise a motu figure was better than a small TF.

M-bot
18th March 2018, 09:55 AM
IIRC, the production on the movie was beset with problems, it would have been some kind of miracle if it had been good.

Jay-Tron
17th March 2020, 08:29 PM
I've only just discovered that Cyborg starring Van Damme was originally going to be a sequel to the Masters of the Universe movie. Next time I watch Cyborg I'm going to pretend Van Damme is a short haired He-Man lol.