PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Acid Storm

Tober
12th October 2008, 10:54 PM
Heyas,

I'm sfter Universe Acid Storm. If anyone of the usual Paramatta Fair Sydney-siders finds one for me that would be cool. Especially while the sales are on ;)

kup
12th October 2008, 11:34 PM
I am having a hard time just finding any Universe figures outside Target Miranda.

Everything seems to be dominated by Movie left overs with a bit of Animated figures.

Pulse
13th October 2008, 12:24 AM
Yeah I know what cha mean (Big W's are a real hit & miss for Galvy/Acid... :rolleyes:)

iceburn
13th October 2008, 12:26 AM
there are still a couple of Galvatrons left at Melb's bigW if you wanna..but i reckon we still can wait for awhile...

Saintly
13th October 2008, 11:58 AM
I saw a couple of them yesterday at Burwood.. though I didn't see this thread until today

loophole
13th October 2008, 05:19 PM
i saw Acid Storm the other day if i knew how hard he is to get i would of grabbed him oh well:(

Tober
13th October 2008, 06:50 PM
I saw a couple of them yesterday at Burwood.. though I didn't see this thread until today

If you're there again and can grab one or two for me (and a mate) that would be sweet. I can PayPal you the money or exchang at the next Para meet (if you're going).

liegeprime
14th October 2008, 08:52 AM
There aint any in Burwood Westfield stores as off Nov12. I was there. It could change though as they might restock the shelves for the sale. But most of the shelves in Kmart were teeming with Leader BUlkhead and Megsy, Voyager class TFU 2.0 cement mixer, Lots of Classics Minicon packs, a few Movie deluxes, a few odd and ends TF merchandise. Target has 1 Supreme roll out prime and thats it. Pretty dissapointing actually. hopefully they restock soon:(

JuzMel
14th October 2008, 04:31 PM
Worse case scenario is that you buy Acid Storm at Big W at RRP and then get another Universe deluxe from Target sale and refund that at Big W. We had to do that with Silverbolt too because the last time it was just too hard to find...

I would get it for you, but I'm in Melb. cause I've seen it at the Big W I frequent the last couple of weeks.

autobreadticon
14th October 2008, 05:39 PM
Mel can how many acid storm's left tho?

iceburn
15th October 2008, 12:09 AM
i think she saw 1 other time

Tober
15th October 2008, 04:52 AM
Thanks Leige, Mel and Ice.

Looks like he going to be a bit difficult to find. :rolleyes:

Soundwarp
15th October 2008, 08:08 AM
He sure is mate.

autobreadticon
15th October 2008, 09:25 AM
i think she saw 1 other time

proberly all gone now :(

Saintly
15th October 2008, 01:17 PM
I'll keep my eyes open

jaydisc
15th October 2008, 02:25 PM
I'm very surprised at the difficulty. I've spied about 5-6 Galvatrons at various Big W's, but have never seen an Acid Storm. Could it be a 3-to-1 packing ratio as opposed to a 1-1?

EDIT: Looks like the case assortment (http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS15360&mode=retail) is:

2 x Prowl
2 x Tankor
2 x Galvatron
1 x Sunstreaker
1 x Acid Storm

Ouch!

2nd EDIT:

Salvation shouldn't be far. He's doubled up in the Case 3 assortment:

2 x Acid Storm
2 x Sideswipe
2 x Silverstreak
1 x Galvatron
1 x Ironhide

I guess that means Ironhide will be a bit tough to find.

autobreadticon
15th October 2008, 03:07 PM
i left a TK hoping no1 would buy a $27 deluxe , but those Acid Storms went off the shelves fast, so many wasted oppurnities to get one, ahem... based on someone comment whether to get him or not :rolleyes:

iceburn
15th October 2008, 03:35 PM
** coughs **....