PDA

View Full Version : RID Weaponizer Mini-Cons Wave 2?

OptimusPrime24
4th February 2017, 07:22 AM
I saw online that the Robots in Disguise second wave of Mini-Cons (Dragonus (New Mold), Lancelon, Sawtooth, and Windstrike) were released a few months back in Australia. They don't seem to have made it to the USA. Just wondering if anyone could help me get a set. Would be happy to trade if there is anything I can track down in the USA. (Though it seems Australia gets everything before the USA these days.) Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Lewis

griffin
4th February 2017, 09:02 PM
I should be at a BigW tomorrow morning (who look to be the retailer who got most of them), to see if they have any left.

GoktimusPrime
4th February 2017, 09:56 PM
I haven't seen any at my local Big Ws (or anywhere else). I saw a lone Sawtooth about a week ago and grabbed it for myself, but otherwise these toys seem to have moved on in my area.

Firestorm
5th February 2017, 02:23 AM
I saw these the other day in my area.
If Griffin ends up being unable to find you anything, maybe we can work something out.

griffin
6th February 2017, 10:22 AM
I managed to get the last complete set yesterday. I send a message with details later today.

OptimusPrime24
6th February 2017, 11:40 AM
I managed to get the last complete set yesterday. I send a message with details later today.

Thanks so much!

Lewis

Cradok
15th February 2017, 02:25 AM
New user, hoped I could piggyback on this. I need these four Minicons too, anyone able to help me out? I'd be deliriously grateful.

Paul Agnew
16th February 2017, 01:52 PM
New user, hoped I could piggyback on this. I need these four Minicons too, anyone able to help me out? I'd be deliriously grateful.

If you do need them, I can drop by a Big W later that (last I checked) still had them. :)

Cradok
16th February 2017, 08:28 PM
Yeah, that'd be awesome.

Cradok
26th February 2017, 01:27 PM
Unfortunately, that's fallen through. Would anyone else be able to help me?